Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,934 members, 7,799,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Pls Help!!! My Recurrent Boils Ailment Doctors In The House - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help!!! My Recurrent Boils Ailment Doctors In The House (15921 Views)

Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS / My Uncle Has Large Boils On His Head, Please Save His Health Condition (pics) / Doctors In India Extract A Live Cockroach From Woman's Skull (pic, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help!!! My Recurrent Boils Ailment Doctors In The House by ubcandid(m): 1:22am On Aug 24, 2016
chukel:
I laugh at you. What is tavanic intravenous? He asked you to go and look for intravenous levofloxacin and you are typing rubbish. Levofloxacin is everywhere. Same quinolone class as ciprofloxacin. Same thing they give u here, but cos it came from [b]an online German doctor [/b]who may be sitting behind a laptop at the back of your house, then it's efficacious. Please go and deal with ur inferiority complex. I won't dignify you with a response again.

dummy we had a skype chat, and i met him on a medical forum. Uploaded my test results to him. I'Am not interested in your medical jargon all i know is that after four years of battling and finally encountering the Doctor, my body and health has returned to normal. I BECAME THE MAN I USED TO BE!!!

I am the last Black man on earth to exhibit inferiority complexes. Truth need to be said, the approach of medical doctors to patients in Nigeria needs to be called on, go on and search this forum on staph cases and you would see that all lamentators had been exasperated by the antics of the doctors they had met on earlier.

This is 2 years plus now and no outbreak again...
Re: Pls Help!!! My Recurrent Boils Ailment Doctors In The House by Donlexino(m): 11:40am On Aug 26, 2016
ubcandid:

dummy we had a skype chat, and i met him on a medical forum. Uploaded my test results to him. I'Am not interested in your medical jargon all i know is that after four years of battling and finally encountering the Doctor, my body and health has returned to normal. I BECAME THE MAN I USED TO BE!!!

I am the last Black man on earth to exhibit inferiority complexes. Truth need to be said, the approach of medical doctors to patients in Nigeria needs to be called on, go on and search this forum on staph cases and you would see that all lamentators had been exasperated by the antics of the doctors they had met on earlier.

This is 2 years plus now and no outbreak again...
please bro send me the names of the drugs you used because the doctors here are really useless...hennyrichy2@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!! My Recurrent Boils Ailment Doctors In The House by esxty(f): 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2016
Drdreyy:

Recurrent boils are signs of poor immune function/weakened immune system. Go see a Doctor Asap. They may recommend an HIV test depending on other observations
please,are you a doctor?
Re: Pls Help!!! My Recurrent Boils Ailment Doctors In The House by Drdreyy: 3:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
esxty:
please,are you a doctor?
Check my signature
Re: Pls Help!!! My Recurrent Boils Ailment Doctors In The House by ubcandid(m): 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
Donlexino:
please bro send me the names of the drugs you used because the doctors here are really useless...hennyrichy2@gmail.com

SENT
Re: Pls Help!!! My Recurrent Boils Ailment Doctors In The House by nwaonyeze001(m): 7:17am On Sep 01, 2017
unearthed:

Get Beecham amplicox n take for 7 days. Had same issue n it solved it kpatakpata

Story........my dear, the Beecham ampilclox is a "No" for what is on ground, her case is a case of Staph or E-Coli, but heed my advice, visit a good doctor, then you can have a comprehensive check up and diagnosis,
Re: Pls Help!!! My Recurrent Boils Ailment Doctors In The House by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2018
Ubyy:
Hey!

I have the same issue, and it is not caused by poor hygiene or whatever these folks said. It is a condition called 'Hidradenitis Suppurativa'. You can google it. All you have to do is visit a clinic when they re-appear because they can give you antibiotics and lance the boil in a clean way when it is about to pop.

PS: Don't buy antibiotics on your own without seeing a doctor and when you take antibiotic, try to finish the whole dosage.

I know how painful it is. You will be fine smiley
Pls, call or flash me. It's very urgent. 08022284163
Re: Pls Help!!! My Recurrent Boils Ailment Doctors In The House by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2018
Donlexino:
Pls, call or flash me. It's very urgent. 08022284163

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fire Guts Asokoro Hospital In Abuja (Video) / Doctors Of Death: Nigeria's Medical Misdiagnosis Crisis - PM News / How To Alleviate Menstrual Cramps With Yoga Exercises [PICTURES And VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.