Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,846 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:18 AM

Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" - Education (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" (53180 Views)

Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest / Federal University Gusau Expels 15 Students For Poor Performance / N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by kabrud: 8:13pm On Aug 23, 2016
glossy6:

Do you people kill through phone too
Muslims insult Jesus and our God period! You can keep ranting for all I care.

Stay off my mention ke, stay off your mention ko? You could have told me to staff off NL.

Stop playing to the gallery undecided
But while u failed to describe the faith and regions of the occupants of this brothel, u were very explicit with the classes and economic strenghts of the the major clients. And if u could remember, I specifically asked u how u got to know the details of the unholy transaction in this brothel. But u came up with a lame explanation of CDS.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by glossy6(f): 8:15pm On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:

Or have u forgotten so soon that I once cautioned u to stop hiding under the guise of christianity just to justify ur waywardness? Well, if u have forgotten, let me remind u that u once claimed that u served in Kano state. In this ur claim, u described a prostitute joint which was patronised by the hausa muslims.

Lol. Go and find out if there is/was no corpers lodge in Ladin Makole for Corpers posted to Warawa LGA. Why am I even explaining self mtcheww.

Bring facts and not cheap blackmail, I don't fall for such. Okay, you have a new moniker, I see.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by glossy6(f): 8:15pm On Aug 23, 2016
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by glossy6(f): 8:16pm On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:

Or have u forgotten so soon that I once cautioned u to stop hiding under the guise of christianity just to justify ur waywardness? Well, if u have forgotten, let me remind u that u once claimed that u served in Kano state. In this ur claim, u described a prostitute joint which was patronised by the hausa muslims.

Lol. Go and find out if there is/was no corpers lodge in Ladin Makole for Corpers posted to Warawa LGA. Why am I even explaining self mtcheww.

We will soon know who is wayward. Al taqqiyya at work.

Bring facts and not cheap blackmail, I don't fall for such. Okay, you have a new moniker, I see.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by glossy6(f): 8:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:

But while u failed to describe the faith and regions of the occupants of this brothel, u were very explicit with the classes and economic strenghts of the the major clients. And if u could remember, I specifically asked u how u got to know the details of the unholy transaction in this brothel. But u came up with a lame explanation of CDS.

fetch quotes and not imaginary narratives. Lol little minds. Such a pity. Al taqqiyya

Am not in any way moved, it only shows your level of operations
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by kabrud: 8:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
glossy6:

We will soon know who is wayward. Al taqqiyya at work.

Thank u for reminding me of the name Ladin Makole.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by glossy6(f): 8:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
[quote author=kabrud post=48744162][/quote]

eyah. Na so e pain you reach cheesy cheesy

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by kabrud: 8:24pm On Aug 23, 2016
glossy6:

fetch quotes and not imaginary narratives. Lol little minds. Such a pity. Al taqqiyya

I'm not explaining it to move u or anything but to let u know how ur opinion is the least required in matters like these.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by kabrud: 8:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
glossy6:

eyah. Na so e pain you reach cheesy cheesy

tongue tongue tongue
hehe grin grin pain for what? When I have just got the opportunity to reveal some of u that are disgrace to womanhood?
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by glossy6(f): 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:

I'm not explaining it to move u or anything but to let u know how ur opinion is the least required in matters like these.

tongue tongue tongue childish rants
grin grin grin

Don't worry, you will soon come of age undecided
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by glossy6(f): 8:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:

hehe grin grin pain for what? When I have just got the opportunity to reveal some of u that are disgrace to womanhood?

I am laughing and rolling on the floor right now.
O boy grow up

grin grin grin grin grin
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by kabrud: 8:32pm On Aug 23, 2016
glossy6:

Even if u were a corps member, which is not even true, we have seen countless corps members in the north whose main focus are to get hooked with one Alhaji. And funny enough, some that get hooked are so down to earth that they are practically slaves to the Alhajis.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by glossy6(f): 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:

Even if u were a corps member, which is not even true, we have seen countless corps members in the north whose main focus are to get hooked with one Alhaji. And funny enough, some that get hooked are so down to earth that they are practically slaves to the Alhajis.

eyah! Na so e happen to your female relations. Chai there is God ooo

grin grin grin
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by kabrud: 8:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
glossy6:

O boy grow up
grin grin grin grin grin
glossy6:

tongue tongue tongue childish rants
grin grin grin

Don't worry, you will soon come of age undecided
hahahaha. And another funny thing is that most of these men complain a lot about ur smelly pu*sies most especially the dry poos that stick to ur anus do to improper wiping and washing.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by glossy6(f): 8:41pm On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:

hahahaha. And another funny thing is that most of these men complain a lot about ur smelly pu*sies most especially the dry poos that stick to ur anus do to improper wiping and washing.

How old are you self? You are too childish. So this is what will make me throw away my phone grin grin grin
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by kabrud: 8:42pm On Aug 23, 2016
glossy6:

eyah! Na so e happen to your female relations. Chai there is God ooo

grin grin grin
Interesting! Hehe. During ur stay in that brothel at Ladin Makole, ( cos I can bet u were there for 'business') ur encounters with some hausa wasnt that pleasant because despite ur humility, u discover that u were just being used and dumped and this explains ur hatred for them.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by kabrud: 8:44pm On Aug 23, 2016
glossy6:

How old are you self? You are too childish. So this is what will make me throw away my phone grin grin grin
Dont worry na. Just lets continue and dont run to any moderator.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Iceberg3: 8:44pm On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:

Very good. At least I dey my own jeje and u quoted me but even at that I warned u and u think it is a joke. But just make sure u have enough strength to stand me and don't run to any mod.
woman wrapping zoogerian lolss
stylishly looking 4 who to try that limp pencil on grin
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by glossy6(f): 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:

Interesting! Hehe. During ur stay in that brothel at Ladin Makole, ( cos I can bet u were there for 'business') ur encounters with some hausa wasnt that pleasant because despite ur humility, u discover that u were just being used and dumped and this explains ur hatred for them.

Continue to display your fluid filled brains on NL tongue tongue tongue tongue

I pity who did this to you

tongue tongue tongue

Just one word from me, you will contemplate suicide grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by kabrud: 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2016
glossy6:

O boy grow up

grin grin grin grin grin
In Kano, most of u were carrying some innocent faces like orphans. Even the genuine corpers dont want to go back home after service, rather u will see them being changed from one man to another like okada.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by glossy6(f): 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:

In Kano, most of u were carrying some innocent faces like orphans. Even the genuine corpers dont want to go back home after service, rather u will see them being changed from one man to another like okada.

Have you checked your Waec results lad? tongue tongue
grin grin grin

Am just asking because you get real problem
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by kabrud: 8:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
glossy6:

Continue to display your fluid filled brains on NL tongue tongue tongue tongue

I pity who did this to you

tongue tongue tongue

Just one word from me, you will contemplate suicide grin grin grin
U may attempt to apparently deride this ur true identity to make it look trivial before a discerning mind but the reality is that u are a first class LovePeddler.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by kabrud: 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
glossy6:

Have you checked your Waec results lad? tongue tongue
grin grin grin

Am just asking because you get real problem
Dont veer off. My WAEC result is not the issue here. But the real issue now is that it is appropriate u concentrate ur effort on the romance section where latest trick used by prostitutes for getting men are discussed.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by glossy6(f): 8:57pm On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:

U may attempt to apparently deride this ur true identity to make it look trivial before a discerning mind but the reality is that u are a first class LovePeddler.

If I were you, I would change my moniker tonight because even a dullard saw your apt display of childish character and unintelligent rants of a fluid filled brain.

I asked again, have you checked your waec results?

2 Likes

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by glossy6(f): 9:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:

Dont veer off. My WAEC result is not the issue here. But the real issue now is that it is appropriate u concentrate ur effort on the romance section where latest trick used by prostitutes for getting men are discussed.

Come ooh, I learnt your prophet Mohammed married a LovePeddler

Oya go and hang your self
tongue tongue tongue

Or better still, crash NL website
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by glossy6(f): 9:06pm On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:

Ur problem as a prostitute is further compounded by the bad economic situation when guys are no longer paying. What do u expect? No guy who knows his onion will waste his hard earned money on an old time LovePeddler when fresh and more sexy ones are all over the places. And that is u always look dejected.

At least Mohammed married a LovePeddler
tongue tongue tongue

go check your waec. I understand the North has less than 10% pass

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by kabrud: 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
glossy6:

Come ooh, I learnt your prophet Mohammed married a LovePeddler

Oya go and hang your self
tongue tongue tongue
Truly I'm not surprised. This is why I said ur opinions are better in brothels. Okay just imagine u just insulted the Holy Prophet again and u will be the noisiest that we insult Jesus Christ. I cannot be tempted to say something against Christ because I believe in him.

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by kabrud: 9:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
glossy6:

At least Mohammed married a LovePeddler
tongue tongue tongue

go check your waec. I understand the North has less than 10% pass
Ashawo no be work, stop glorifying it.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by salykely(m): 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2016
dueal:

Definition of a Prophet: One who can tell the past and reveal the future.

Prophecy: A saying of things to come true in the future.

Jesus prophetic proof: 100% so he was called a Prophet.

Elijah's prophetic proof: 100% so he was called a Prophet.

Mohammed's prophetic proof: None found till date.

Another mistake. The word Servant of God does not mean Slave of God.

Why was the word servant used at all for a suppose son?! So u have to revert back to the dictionary meaning of Prophet. U are only deluding urself. Anything u like hold onto it. But be rest assured if u die in this state u would be one of the inhabitant of blazing hell. Jesus would deny you, that is certain and sure. He never through out his ministry called himself God or son of God. You did

I'm trying hard to avoid arguing with you. Jesus the Son of Marry was nothing but a mighty Messenger of God and a Prophet.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by glossy6(f): 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:

Truly I'm not surprised. This is why I said ur opinions are better in brothels. Okay just imagine u just insulted the Holy Prophet again and u will be the noisiest that we insult Jesus Christ. I cannot be tempted to say something against Christ because I believe in him.

He married a LovePeddler QED.

Go die, little mind

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS / Difference Between State University And Federal University / Kenneth Ononeze Okwor Graduates From Harvard (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.