Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" - Education (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" (53318 Views)

Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest / Federal University Gusau Expels 15 Students For Poor Performance / N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by nyabinghi(m): 7:00am On Sep 03, 2016
Kdon2:

Chai! You are not a good muslim...u don't know quran!!!jesus is coming back,its in d quran. (Qur'an, 3:55) Bukhari: 3.425, 4.657, 4.658.
jesus is dead and buried only God can't die
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Kdon2: 8:22am On Sep 03, 2016
nyabinghi:
jesus is dead and buried only God can't die

Don't you see d quranic verse backing that fact, where is your own fact to back your claim man?
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by DSaroos(m): 8:16am On Sep 04, 2016
Kdon2:

You dey swear on behalf of Allah or urself??
God is not as small minded as those who want to fight for Him. U get power reach God that u want to defend Him?? SMH
This is not worry time will show you what I mean and hope my words don't hurt you
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Kdon2: 10:24am On Sep 04, 2016
DSaroos:
This is not worry time will show you what I mean and hope my words don't hurt you

Are u saying Allah is handicap and can not fight for Himself?? He can punish as He deems fit, not some people runnin around murdering people in d name of fighting for God. Those who kill kill to settle their own grievance not for God and before that same Allah dey are murderers. Simple
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
Kdon2:

Don't you see d quranic verse backing that fact, where is your own fact to back your claim man?

Jesus died and rised to heaven just has every other human being. Quran said Jesus is coming back to this world again but to make it clear to people that he never said he was God and that he was a messenger of Allah.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Kdon2: 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2016
DabELLs:

Jesus died and rised to heaven just has every other human being. Quran said Jesus is coming back to this world again but to make it clear to people that he never said he was God and that he was a messenger of Allah.

Yinmu! This grammar done giv me headache already must u write in english? Write in pidgin english biko mayb it ll be easier!
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Kdon2: 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2016
DabELLs:

If you are not mumu you should ask yourself " when has Jesus Christ you call your God fight for himself whenever he is mocked too"

Where is your sense! Jesus dey inside your quran and you still no get sense! Shift biko
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 22, 2016
Kdon2:

Where is your sense! Jesus dey inside your quran and you still no get sense! Shift biko

I think it is better to let people think you are a fool than to open your mouth and prove it... undecided
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
Kdon2:

Yinmu! This grammar done giv me headache already must u write in english? Write in pidgin english biko mayb it ll be easier!

This man need a psychiatric doctor. Somebody should pls take him to yaba left.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Kdon2: 9:52pm On Sep 22, 2016
DabELLs:

This man need a psychiatric doctor. Somebody should pls take him to yaba left.

grin I piry you!
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Kdon2: 9:56pm On Sep 22, 2016
DabELLs:

I think it is better to let people think you are a fool than to open your mouth and prove it... undecided

Hatred has eaten your brain out entirely! Nothing left. SMH
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 24, 2016
Kdon2:

Hatred has eaten your brain out entirely! Nothing left. SMH
Next time you should act your age not your shoe size.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by femmieday1(m): 8:31am On Sep 24, 2016
PLEASE I need contact of any student in University of Ife asap he/she must be a frequent user of the school library contact me laglaw01@gmail.com or 0701 732 8643 URGENTLY NEEDED CASH IS INVOLVED O
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Kdon2: 8:08pm On Sep 25, 2016
DabELLs:

Next time you should act your age not your shoe size.

Talking from your anus instead of your brain bro!
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
Kdon2:

Talking from your anus instead of your brain bro!

I know you were given that nickname KDON because you were burn as a result of wasted bursted condom your daddy used for an olosho.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Kdon2: 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
DabELLs:

I know you were given that nickname KDON because you were burn as a result of wasted bursted condom your daddy used for an olosho.

I can see clearly you lack home training! Its obvious whose mother is an olosho between you and I...pls I don't talk to dogs like you, who rather than reason like human being prefer to reason like the lowliest of animals!.SMH for you. Mitchew!
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Justiceleague1: 9:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
Islam a bad

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Headmistress Of Success, Warri Schoolgirl Confirms Payment Of Her School Fees / Which Nigeria University Would You Advice Even Your Enemy Not To Go To And Why? / See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.