Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

JAMB To Validate The Admission Lists Of Various Tertiary Institutions This Week - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB To Validate The Admission Lists Of Various Tertiary Institutions This Week (15332 Views)

Cohabiting: The Silent Killer Of Students In Tertiary Institutions / Complains On The Admission Process Of LASU For 2017/2018 / 5 Steps To Beat The Admission Cut-off Of Any Nigerian University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB To Validate The Admission Lists Of Various Tertiary Institutions This Week by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 23, 2016
Youngzedd:

Check the cut off mark, their jamb score and post utme score. Jamb can also grade the students to see if the screening score is correct.

If it isn't up to, they decline the admission.
This persons have the best of the very best WAEC result, their Jamb score is definitely not bad either bcus mostly it is done in *Miracle Center*, No Post utme again, so i stil beg to disagree, how this persons can be recognized?
Re: JAMB To Validate The Admission Lists Of Various Tertiary Institutions This Week by Listening(m): 7:40am On Aug 23, 2016
Sorry, please does anyone know bout yabatech's screening?
Re: JAMB To Validate The Admission Lists Of Various Tertiary Institutions This Week by tola268: 7:45am On Aug 23, 2016
azeecoboy:
The Joint Board (JAMB) has disclosed that Admissions and Matriculation Board arrangements have been concluded to (JAMB) has disclosed that arrangements hold a technical meeting at the Bayero have been concluded to hold a technical University in Kano from Aug. 22 to Aug. meeting at the Bayero University in Kano 26, 2016.from Aug. 22 to Aug. 26, 2016. According to the board’s Head, Media and Information, Dr Fabian Benjamin, during the meeting, the board will receive the lists of candidates who had met the admission criteria from the various tertiary institutions (universities, polytechnics and colleges of education.)
The Board will then go through the list with other stake holders to see if they comply with the admission criteria. If the board is satisfied with the outcome, it will ratify the lists and admission print-outs issued to the respective institutions. Consequent upon that, the names of successful candidates would be uploaded on the website of the respective institutions for candidates to view and print their admission letters. The admission letters will bear details such as admission status, school and course of study, and equally the duration of such course of study.

http://myschool.com.ng/school/news/47422/jamb-to-validate-the-admission-lists-of-various-tertiary-institutions-this-week.html
Jamb must consider awaiting result students who had scored above 200 in UTME because some of them are waiting for NECO result
Re: JAMB To Validate The Admission Lists Of Various Tertiary Institutions This Week by Horlorlardaey: 7:51am On Aug 23, 2016
Lemme sit down and watch jamb in 3D
Re: JAMB To Validate The Admission Lists Of Various Tertiary Institutions This Week by evansjeff(m): 7:54am On Aug 23, 2016
datguru:
Who else read this

Was it English up there or gibberish ??
my bloda...the thing taya me sef, writeup confusion, content confusioner, jamb confusionest. op u do well o
Re: JAMB To Validate The Admission Lists Of Various Tertiary Institutions This Week by cyber5(m): 7:54am On Aug 23, 2016
AAUA should cancel strike and release admission list o
Re: JAMB To Validate The Admission Lists Of Various Tertiary Institutions This Week by Youngzedd(m): 7:58am On Aug 23, 2016
olatunji21:

This persons have the best of the very best WAEC result, their Jamb score is definitely not bad either bcus mostly it is done in *Miracle Center*, No Post utme again, so i stil beg to disagree, how this persons can be recognized?

I ain't a jambite Ooooo.
Re: JAMB To Validate The Admission Lists Of Various Tertiary Institutions This Week by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:01am On Aug 23, 2016
olokstob:
I hope it will not be a disadvantage to those that registered with awaiting results.

I fear for them. I have a brilliant student like dat, his result is out now but where do we upload it? 240 jamb score will not waste iJn
Re: JAMB To Validate The Admission Lists Of Various Tertiary Institutions This Week by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:04am On Aug 23, 2016
Seuncoded:
What about those schools that haven't done with their screening

Each school had received a list from jamb b4 all dis postjamb brouhaha, most were just confused. According to an info i got from one prof, hee said all schools have appealed to jamb n fg to allow them do discreet admission process without the eyes of the media knowin of it. Meaning all schools don choose and this technical meeting is to cross check everybody's 1st list if mago-mago no dey (surely e go dey for those who hav info). So therefore, if u hear schls shouting screening very soon, know dat if ur name is mentioned then you don get admission na d course u neva know #shikena
Re: JAMB To Validate The Admission Lists Of Various Tertiary Institutions This Week by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 23, 2016
Youngzedd:

I ain't a jambite Ooooo.
Neither Am I..
Re: JAMB To Validate The Admission Lists Of Various Tertiary Institutions This Week by nonjebose(m): 8:17am On Aug 23, 2016
I hope this will not lead to unnecessary bottlenecks in the process of admission. It can lead to back and forth contentions between JAMB and the universities.
Re: JAMB To Validate The Admission Lists Of Various Tertiary Institutions This Week by quadrick: 8:40am On Aug 23, 2016
Goldenheart:
News grin grin
nawa ooo but jamb already gave ppl admission before and later retracted it. this jamb ppl no get themselves again ooo
Re: JAMB To Validate The Admission Lists Of Various Tertiary Institutions This Week by Daemonsanti(m): 8:54am On Aug 23, 2016
Pchikaodili:
How will Uniben compile their own list?? ....No sceening yet
Uniben is using only JAMB scores.
Re: JAMB To Validate The Admission Lists Of Various Tertiary Institutions This Week by goldtube(m): 9:00am On Aug 23, 2016
I laugh in Spanish
ki ki ki ki ki ki
fupre pls start ur screening na
Re: JAMB To Validate The Admission Lists Of Various Tertiary Institutions This Week by richnigga(m): 10:03am On Aug 23, 2016
I guess this validation is not for new or intending students but old students who had problems with their admission letter
freshers take note
Re: JAMB To Validate The Admission Lists Of Various Tertiary Institutions This Week by imepaul(m): 10:12am On Aug 23, 2016
I laff in Spanish...... Since post ume was cancelled, uniben became confused. Them no gree pay person e post ume money even as we done upload our details, screening dem no do. Like I tell my frnds, the whole education sector is confused....... He dem wan tk release list wen Dem no even do screening for credentials?........... Nigeria my country, just negodu !
Re: JAMB To Validate The Admission Lists Of Various Tertiary Institutions This Week by Nathkem01(m): 10:33am On Aug 23, 2016
Another lie

Re: JAMB To Validate The Admission Lists Of Various Tertiary Institutions This Week by pueshkif(m): 10:35am On Aug 23, 2016
Re: JAMB To Validate The Admission Lists Of Various Tertiary Institutions This Week by whitebeard(m): 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2016
[quote author=Toluwani113 post=48723923]
have you been to the school for enquiries ?[/uote]nope
Re: JAMB To Validate The Admission Lists Of Various Tertiary Institutions This Week by Toluwani113: 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2016
[quote author=whitebeard post=48735077][/quote]
one of my friends who chose the school said that unibadan has started the sale of form internally. I'll advice you to visit the school to ascertain this.
Re: JAMB To Validate The Admission Lists Of Various Tertiary Institutions This Week by whitebeard(m): 3:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
Toluwani113:

one of my friends who chose the school said that unibadan has started the sale of form internally. I'll advice you to visit the school to ascertain this.
OK thanks
Re: JAMB To Validate The Admission Lists Of Various Tertiary Institutions This Week by olokstob(m): 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2016
sunnyeinstein:

I fear for them. I have a brilliant student like dat, his result is out now but where do we upload it? 240 jamb score will not waste iJn
Amen O
Re: JAMB To Validate The Admission Lists Of Various Tertiary Institutions This Week by littlemistress: 7:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
Ridwan1821:
Even Unilorin.. What they are just saying is that aspirants should not fall for scammers.
hi... I'm looking out for my lil bro. if you've got genuine info on unilorin admission processes & screening.., kindly mention me.
bless you
Re: JAMB To Validate The Admission Lists Of Various Tertiary Institutions This Week by Youngtrice(m): 12:04am On Aug 24, 2016
Seuncoded:
What about those schools that haven't done with their screening
I just tire oh.. an example is Uniben. I don't know what they are waiting for.
Re: JAMB To Validate The Admission Lists Of Various Tertiary Institutions This Week by pueshkif(m): 3:16am On Aug 24, 2016
Re: JAMB To Validate The Admission Lists Of Various Tertiary Institutions This Week by Ridwan1821: 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
littlemistress:

hi... I'm looking out for my lil bro. if you've got genuine info on unilorin admission processes & screening.., kindly mention me.
bless you
Okay..
Re: JAMB To Validate The Admission Lists Of Various Tertiary Institutions This Week by pueshkif(m): 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
Re: JAMB To Validate The Admission Lists Of Various Tertiary Institutions This Week by Ridwan1821: 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
littlemistress:

bless you
Unilorin Pre admission screening form is now out. Visit www.unilorin.edu.ng for more info.

(1) (2) (Reply)

80% Of First Class And 2.1 Failed Nnpc Test / OAU students express concern about increased sickness / NUT Shuts Down Public Schools In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.