Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! (38621 Views)

Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? / Buhari’s First Year In Office Gets Approval Rating Of 64% - NOIPolls / Buhari’s Administration’s Policies Increase Inflation In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
Channels TV conducted pool…Voters were required to select either Good, Average, Poor or Confused in the poll, with the question;
How would you rate Buhari’s Economic Policies in the face of present realities and #APC [All Progressives Congress] Campaign Promises?
Thirty-seven per cent out of the over 2,000 voters ticked confused, while 25 per cent ticked poor.
FELLOW NAIRALANDERS WHAT'S YOUR VOTE?

https://twitter.com/CTVpolitics/status/767628384998481920

2 Shares

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by ivandragon: 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
'poorly confused'

256 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by DannyJ19(m): 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
Confused....

My DOG don dhy chop grass..

196 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by dunkem21(m): 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
Excellent wink

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by TheFreeOne: 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
Even Buboo himself will tick: CONFUSED

369 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by luvinhubby(m): 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
I have resolved to pray for Buhari & his regime since it is very obvious he is as confused as the polls said. Jus that they should shut up on the blame & go to work as we pray for them.

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by Timarodear(f): 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2016
Let me make it easier. click LIKE for POOR and SHARE for CONFUSED. Other options remain inconclusive for now.

158 Likes 464 Shares

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by Dcomrade(m): 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
'Confused'... That's even an understatement undecided

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by Airforce1(m): 9:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
TheFreeOne:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

43 Likes

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by jlinkd78(m): 9:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
Imagine if d choice were to be between good and bad, it would naturally have been 17% : 83% cos all of average, poor and confused are all semantics pointing to a bad state of affairs. A bag of rice here in Phc is N21,000 while a cup is N120. Fela talked about suffering n smiling.

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by TheFreeOne: 9:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
Airforce1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Guy why you dey laugh na grin

That oga at the top has no clue regarding his economic policies so I can bet my last kobo that he won't tick other options.

And don't be surprised he'll say poorly confused.

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by kossyablaze(m): 9:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
Quick test of solidarity.... Like for a dog and share for Buhari

234 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by dumie(f): 10:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
For a sitting president to be referred to as a dog Issoryt! grin

21 Likes

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by ahnie: 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
I can north cateegorically judge president buhari mohammadu

Buhari z confused no doubt,i bet sometimes he even forgot that he's the president.

But its well with buhari.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by able20(m): 11:58pm On Aug 22, 2016
The way they curse this man Buhari everywhere everyday ,sometimes I feel pity for his children and grandchildren

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by ProfessorPeter(m): 12:35am On Aug 23, 2016
TheFreeOne:
Aishia Buhari will tick confused while Lie Muhammad will tick excellent

37 Likes

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by greatgolis90: 2:36am On Aug 23, 2016
Pathetic extremists, He's not confused, just nepotic n narcissistic

11 Likes

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by Gozzzy(m): 3:17am On Aug 23, 2016
it should av been CONFUSED and PSYCHOTIC, cos a confused man is always open, to proper direction, but a psychotic man,.....eleyi gidi gan!!!!!

21 Likes

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by okezed: 3:47am On Aug 23, 2016
he is busy dragging name with dog

116 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by rose54321: 5:18am On Aug 23, 2016
I love this, other media agencies should follow suit.
Anonymous questionnaires is an efficient way of getting public opinion.

They should do same for biafra, devaluation and other socio economic decisions we are faced with.

The govt. doesn't have to go with the results but at least they know where the masses stand. It serves as a medium of communicating with our public office holders.
There is nothing more effective than inclusive government.

In other news, I feel Ekiti should be merged back with Ondo and all small states that have very low IGR be merged.
Channels please do a poll on this let's see if others share my school of thought.

24 Likes

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by KanwuliaExtra: 6:34am On Aug 23, 2016
Glad to see that what PDP achieved in 16 years, APC SUPER ACCOMPLISHED in 1 YEAR! grin

The FAILING continues! cheesy

38 Likes

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 23, 2016
'channels is a wailer ' - zombies

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by LORDOFAFONJAS: 7:04am On Aug 23, 2016
nobody get joy at all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by ChappyChase: 8:04am On Aug 23, 2016
E be like Channels Tv want lose their operating license

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by Thisis2raw(m): 9:01am On Aug 23, 2016
37% is small sef. It's suppose to 1000% for been confuse and clueless

26 Likes

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by TheFreeOne: 9:36am On Aug 23, 2016
ChappyChase:
E be like Channels Tv want lose their operating license

For conducting an opinion poll The tyrant wouldn't dare.

24 Likes

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by OKDnigeria: 10:44am On Aug 23, 2016
But why didn't Channels put "excellent" among the options?. Are they saying this govt CANNOT be associated with anything excellent?

I'm just asking a question ooo

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by hommespecia: 11:04am On Aug 23, 2016
I'll tick confused.Pmb fail to surround himself with technocrats,right now we are on a standstill as a Nation.I believe Pmb need to reshuffle his cabinet.

7 Likes

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by ChappyChase: 11:57am On Aug 23, 2016
TheFreeOne:

For conducting an opinion poll The tyrant wouldn't dare.
Dey there, e go clear for your eyes when APC goons twist that opinion poll into "act treason"

23 Likes

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by Vicadonis(m): 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2016
failure

2 Likes

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by veekid(m): 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2016
Confused guy man

2 Likes

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by thundabot(f): 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2016
IF YOU DIDNT VOTE, ALL HOPE IS NOT LOST.

YES, HIT THE LIKE BUTTON TO Rated President Buhari And His Economic Policies AS [size=20pt]CONFUSED[/size]

39 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrests Omoyele Sowore, Sahara Reporters’ Publisher (Photo) / Why We Raided Atiku's Sons' Apartment - EFCC / Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.