Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,723 members, 7,802,180 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why (33920 Views)

Buhari’s Return: I’ve Been Vindicated – Lai Mohammed / "Saraki Has Been Vindicated" Billboard Spotted In Kwara State (Pictured) / Sule Lamido: Tyranny Fuels Mass Defection To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by YouthsPC0: 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
Former special assistant to Ex Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan Barr Reno Omokri called out Japhet Omojuwa an other Buhari supporters who referred to the former Nigerian leader as a pig and a Dog.

In a series of tweet the former presidential aide declared that he has been vindicated following a tweet he posted earlier in August in which he wrote

"Do you want to know if there is change in Nigeria ? Insult PMB the way you insulted GEJ and you will know the true meaning of "change". "

True to his prediction and despite many uncomplimentary remarks against him, A Nigerian who named his dog Buhari has been behind bars for weeks now, in the last 2 weeks alone over 3 journalists including including a disgruntled Buhari loyalist Abu Sadique who has since taken Buhari and the EFCC to court have tasted the sour change they brought.

One only hopes that the constitution will not be set aside soon as the monarch of Daura seeks more powers from a National Assembly whose leadership have been decapitated by the Villa.

May God Help us to help ourselves!!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/767789498977570816

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by YouthsPC0: 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
When a Hausa named his diseased goat Jonathan

He went home and slept !

124 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by ehikwe22: 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2016
Most of these pdp guys talk like prophets. it's because they truly understand pmb to the core.

376 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by omenka(m): 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
Reno is just one redundant oaf, and so are those who agree with him. We have seen people call Buhari even worse names than a dog.

It is one thing to call someone a dog and it is another to call a dog someone and then go ahead to write the the person's name on it- all this in a peaceful environment.

Had Buhari been a tyrant, no one would waste their time suing the idiot- they would simply throw his sorry ass in jail and have his dog swallow the keys.

I wonder why he didn't name his dog after his father- abi him like Buhari pass him papa??

Edit:

Wow! Obviously, this comment did a lot of damage to those who think the Sun Rises out my butthole. Feels so good to see them in this mood. cheesy

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by YouthsPC0: 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2016

omenka:
Reno is just one redundant oaf, and so are those who agree with him. We have seen people call Buhari even worse names than a dog.

It is one thing to call someone a dog and it is another to call a dog someone and then go ahead to write the the person's name on it- all this in a peaceful environment.

Had Buhari been a tyrant, no one would waste their time suing the idiot- they would simply throw his sorry ass in jail and have his dog swallow the keys.

I wonder why he didn't name his dog after his father- abi him like Buhari pass him papa??

Just shut up !

579 Likes 48 Shares

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by Sunofgod(m): 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
We all knew though...

7 Likes

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by DICKtator: 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by Sunofgod(m): 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
We all knew though......

4 Likes

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by knightsTempler: 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
undecided

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by VcStunner(m): 9:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
Funny enough Omojuwa has been living in denial ever since this government emerged. He has rather pitched his tent with the Vice President, but what do I know.
You see, I stopped being a political fanatic the day Chief Gani Fawehinmi was buried. No politician will ever earn my respect again. Sometimes I am even tempted to give PMB a benefit of a doubt, but mehn to think am buying a bucket of garri for 800bucks is more terrorizing!

Lemme go back to background and be watching, I hate the noise on this front page.
#repping 5% though smiley

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by AyamConfidence(m): 9:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
well it's obvious the kolanut chewing, junior sipping, gum sniffing dullard is a morafuking tyrant....and the government he controls is just as clueless and dull as he is.... better things he and his mumu police should be doing are left unattended yet they can arrest someone showing affection to his dog... even the name is an insult to the dog... let them come and arrest me na...dullard and his crew

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by ChappyChase: 9:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
omenka:

It is now obvious you're far far beyond redemption from Zombiesm....
Bro your Hero is taking us back to the 80s and you're busy beefing the Messenger instead of reading the message!
In fact its easier for me to pass in-between this obstacles(picture below) than you to develop small sense!!!! Bro I give up!

239 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by Lukmann1: 9:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
.Buhari was really annoying now and days. Cluesless leader....

26 Likes

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by amclimax(m): 9:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
to call a dog buhari is an insult to dogs....

209 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by zicoraads: 9:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
omenka:

Your support for Buhari is not up to what people like Kayode and Kakanda did in the run up to to the 2015 elections. And yet, they don't support reckless acts such as this.

Keep at it, it'll soon get to your turn or that of your immediate family. Only then would you realize what hit you.

210 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by Slimflame(m): 9:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
omenka:

taa shut up,is ur president d only person dat answer dat name,i even heared dat dose dat beared dat name are very inteligient and hv a kind hearted heart,and al was xpectin him to do according to his name,but he making us to witnes hell in earth,so why wont sumbody name his dog dat name,wen d person bearing dat name has d same tinking wit a dog...if nah igbo man we wud hav striped off dat name frm him

185 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
knightsTempler:
undecided
lol I wonder, it looks like a farm
Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by AyamConfidence(m): 9:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
omenka:

please I just want to check

***modified *** no sense found... oya Ben Bruce over to you... dash thus man small common sense

143 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
Truth be told Buhari can not handle half of what gej went through.

104 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by henriettanenye(f): 9:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
omenka:

Oga,if you don't know what to say,please sit down,Where is your senses,why have you sold them...what kind of man is thisTurning truth upside down...No wonder zombies will always be zombies... Walks out...

132 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by realmenrealhats(m): 9:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
i see nothing wrong with freedom of speech. the only problem with it is freedom after speech. well, everyone should be responsible for their words and actions. i do appreciate constructive criticisms and that can be considered fairness if it had been constructive. considering the case of naming a dog Buhari, i see nothing wrong with that. is just a name that is not trademarked. the man in question i do not have any pity for him, he knows what he is doing so let him face his trials. we are looking for creative people who can create opportunities and invent something in nigeria and not all these trashy talks

7 Likes

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by kossyablaze(m): 9:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
omenka:

Do u examine ur life at all? An unexamined life, is not worth living..... Also.... To live, doesn't mean u are alive...Y am I even preaching to u Just take this

141 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by blackboy2star(m): 9:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
I never eat sef; wetin concern me.
Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by Mexyz(m): 9:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
omenka:

Here comes the Chief resident zombie himself.. I greet you o

155 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by Histrings08(m): 9:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
To say d truth, GEJ understand what democracy entails...

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by chi4ik4(m): 9:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
Buhari has an expired brain, the most wicked president ever liveth in Nigeria. the only thing in his expired brain is anger, evil and hatred.

mod ban me if you want!!!!

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by fairplay90(m): 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
pray for them!!!

41 Likes

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by brixton: 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
Dog Buhari

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by Mopolchi: 9:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
Reno the tyranny too much

28 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Umahi Constructs 3 Flyovers In Abakaliki, Ebonyi At The Same Time (Pics) / Fayose Hands Over Newly Built Office To His Deputy, Eleka, In Ekiti / Natasha Akpoti's Driver Stabbed By Yahaya Bello's Thugs - Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.