Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,456 members, 7,801,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" (56663 Views)

Buhari Dressed In Army Uniform In Zamfara Today / Nigerians React To Bridget Patience Agbaheme's Murder In Kano Over "Blasphemy" / Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by kabrud: 3:14am On Aug 23, 2016
ceejay80s:

Do u think Muslims will survive if a war en suits between Christians and Muslims......

Go read history book and see what isreal and usa do do all these useless muslim countries
Well, I don't know about that and I cant talk on what I know nothing about but what I know is that a typical muslim will rather die than for u to insult the Holy Prophet in his presence and allow u to go scot free.
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by iyb(m): 3:15am On Aug 23, 2016
ebenholer:
those were old laws in bible untill the adventure of Grace that nullified every cause of law. A new law is now in place which is law of the spirit in Christ Jesus that has set us free from law of sin and death.
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Christians and old laws every time an argument starts they claim its an old law found in the old testament but the new testament does not have such since it is written by man and updated frequently like the windows operating system its perfect.
Seriously do you actually believe in the lies you tell yourselves undecided

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by hersarhn: 3:31am On Aug 23, 2016
I dont knw why its so hard 4 d christians to understand dat islam is not responsible 4 d killings,its just d pple,islam neva allowed kiling of pple just lyk dat.and u pple should stop running ur mouth wen u knw nothing abt my religion saying sometinz dat dont exist in my religion.abi is it because ma muslim brodas re keeping quiet? "4 xample,u pple say dat muslims insult jesus christ [pbuh] but dats a big fart lie,no true muslim wil ever insult jesus [pbuh]".......anyway why am i even wastin my time when it is obvious dat u pple only lov 2 look 4 trouble and d muslims did not even reply u pple wiv insult.. ie wat u call peace.
#islam4live

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by abbey621(m): 3:31am On Aug 23, 2016
Want to know why things like these don'treally exist in the South even tho we have Muslims in the South? It's simple,when you mix poverty,illiteracy and fear with religion, you breed extremism. 80% of all Muslims in the North are inherently intolerant not because of Islam but because their religious and community leaders continue to preach hatred in their hearts. They are taught to see other religions as the reason for their poverty just the same way blacks here in America blame everything on racism. The solution is not eradication of Islam but true law and order, in a sane society those who committed the act are sentenced to life or the death penalty, be it Christian or Muslim if you injure or killbe prepared to face the law. So all those bashing Islam and all those supporting the actions of the perpetrators, receive sense!

5 Likes

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by kabrud: 3:34am On Aug 23, 2016
iyb:

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Christians and old laws every time an argument starts they claim its an old law found in the old testament but the new testament does not have such since it is written by man and updated frequently like the windows operating system its perfect.
Seriously do you actually believe in the lies you tell yourselves undecided

As in always updating it as per Oxford Advanced Learners Dictionary to suit the purpose of the writers. They will tell u that there is difference between new and old testament. And in those testataments, there are different versions like The King James version, the Amended Revised Standard Edition etc. If u quote this one, they go to the other one as if they are playing seek and hide.

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by hersarhn: 3:39am On Aug 23, 2016
Ah ah re u people nt satisfied?dese lies are 2 much abeg.
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by kabrud: 3:42am On Aug 23, 2016
Trina0936:

Why can't your useless prophet fight for himself if he is really powerful?? Murderers! undecided
And what makes u think a monkey wouldnt say something more intelligent than this. Let me tell u, u better stop quoting me cos I'm not comfortable with ladies argument. So allow the guys but if u prefer to ignore this warning and u allow me to focus on u, I can assure u that u will ever hate getting into my mention.

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Nobody: 3:45am On Aug 23, 2016
clefstone:
What is this country turning to
An Islamic country

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by kabrud: 3:49am On Aug 23, 2016
Trina0936:

Because only a fool would die for a helpless prophet who can't defend himself! undecided
Warning!!! If u dont get off my mention and u allow me to concentrate on u, u will not like it. I hate arguing with women. To be forewarned is ... But if u think it is a threat, get back into my mention.

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by nightmile: 3:52am On Aug 23, 2016
tomquest:
In spite of all these devilish, wicked and murderous disposition of Awusa people, Yorobbers still worship them, lick their political arses and generally cooperate with them like helpless slaves, while the internet-savvy ones come online to claim how sophisticated they are.

The only way to deal with these evil people is to make them have their own country like Niger or Chad republic... But will Yorobbers cooperate with the rest of the South? The answer is obvious.
so your lives and freedom is at the mercy of Yorubas .. Coward-take your destiny into your own hands

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by GodwinTobi(m): 4:10am On Aug 23, 2016
When man is the protector of god, then god is less than man. Hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by adaxxy: 4:51am On Aug 23, 2016
Religion of PISS.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 / Charly Boy Reacts As Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Says "Imo State Is Gone" / Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.