Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Umahi To Sponsor Uzoamaka Chukwu's Education Up To University - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi To Sponsor Uzoamaka Chukwu's Education Up To University (17046 Views)

O.N Godwin Kisses Governor Umahi's Hand Severally At Event (Photos) / Governor Umahi To Receive Zik's Award On Good Governance / Dino Melaye Set To Sponsor Bill Against Tribal Marks After Seeing This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi To Sponsor Uzoamaka Chukwu's Education Up To University by tunary(m): 8:22am On Aug 23, 2016
So God dey answer person prayer///open person way through sin?
Re: Umahi To Sponsor Uzoamaka Chukwu's Education Up To University by sammhi(m): 8:23am On Aug 23, 2016
This country lacks value . What the girl did is very wrong . What the man did to her is wrong too
But to turn her to a celebrity like status is nothing but a disgrace to human value system .
How on earth can a girl bring a boy to bang in her house and yet some Nigerians are rewarding her for notorierity .
What a big shame . No wonder immorality is at its lowest ebb
Re: Umahi To Sponsor Uzoamaka Chukwu's Education Up To University by Thisis2raw(m): 8:24am On Aug 23, 2016
1stCitizen:

Every one wants to embellish their profile with anything trending on social media to appear as good guys.

No one....not even a Nigerian company sponsored the lady that represented Nigeria in rowing in the Olympics. If she had won gold and started trending you would have seen them.
u hav said it all my dear, dats why Nigeria is always on the news only on useless matters
Re: Umahi To Sponsor Uzoamaka Chukwu's Education Up To University by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 23, 2016
EniHolar:
Early this morning. Waking us up with s3x stories.

I'm not in d mood abeg.
Pм мe leммe pυт υ ιn d мornιng мood ιn...lol
Re: Umahi To Sponsor Uzoamaka Chukwu's Education Up To University by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 23, 2016
kokoA:
This is injustice! Did she bang herself? Why is she the one getting all the good stuffs? What of the guy?! That's how a woman wee give birth and everybody wee be congratulating her forgetting the prick that did the job grin

lolzzz

did they also flog the boy and upload his nayked pics?
Re: Umahi To Sponsor Uzoamaka Chukwu's Education Up To University by lakesider(m): 8:45am On Aug 23, 2016
Right thinking government will do what is necessary to avert future occurrence of this situation while idiotic govt will give scholarship for political advert
Re: Umahi To Sponsor Uzoamaka Chukwu's Education Up To University by princetom1(m): 8:56am On Aug 23, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
That's a good one, even Buhari never cares but keep chasing his own shadow all in the name of kicking against corruption

Receive sense. Is this what u call a good one? Where was he before? What's the use of him being a gov and cant make laws that will protect everyone going through such, instead of this random acts to score cheap publicity. This is why we never move forward in this Nigeria. People in authority always blinding us with fake sympathy, this is no different from fayose giving a begger #500 on the street and plaster it over d internet. Everything the Gov promised to do is what someone is already doing for uzoamaka. I hope people around uzoamaka will be wise enough not to accept this. If uzoamaka has not been publicized this so much, he woundnt use her. Sick leaders grin

1 Like

Re: Umahi To Sponsor Uzoamaka Chukwu's Education Up To University by Carter4luv(m): 9:03am On Aug 23, 2016
Olamide lyrics since d day I lost my dad Na him adopt me ooo. Uzoamaka lyrics since d day I sex Na den start to adopt me oo.
Re: Umahi To Sponsor Uzoamaka Chukwu's Education Up To University by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:06am On Aug 23, 2016
kokoA:
This is injustice! Did she bang herself? Why is she the one getting all the good stuffs? What of the guy?! That's how a woman wee give birth and everybody wee be congratulating her forgetting the prick that did the job grin
u are seriously crazy mehn grin
Re: Umahi To Sponsor Uzoamaka Chukwu's Education Up To University by neolboy(m): 9:07am On Aug 23, 2016
Holywizard:
for the past three months I Neva furck. if I urinate Akamu dey always cum out

just three months and Akamu dey come out me wey be say na 2014 i fvk last Akamu no dey come out every time
Re: Umahi To Sponsor Uzoamaka Chukwu's Education Up To University by velo10: 9:07am On Aug 23, 2016
kokoA:
Lwtmb.. I yah jam person wey craze pass me. grin I concur, to all girls I say a closed leg is a closed destiny! Open your legs today.. grin

Lol. Abeg include HIV dey for your quote too grin grin
Re: Umahi To Sponsor Uzoamaka Chukwu's Education Up To University by Pylony(m): 9:13am On Aug 23, 2016
We hope this girls palava would not paved way for other teenage girls to start their own strip mission to wealth.
Re: Umahi To Sponsor Uzoamaka Chukwu's Education Up To University by dayowunmi(m): 9:29am On Aug 23, 2016
Delerichard:
I can count hundreds of Ebonyi state indigens on the street of Lagos and Abuja hawking bread in the traffic, govt didn't empower them .this little girl that was caught having sex in her own house is being praised. where are we going in this country.
My guy I don't understand Nigeria again o. It's absurd. Is the government endorsing what she did? What about the other girls her age who couldn't afford quality education?
Re: Umahi To Sponsor Uzoamaka Chukwu's Education Up To University by KnowAll(m): 9:31am On Aug 23, 2016
Seems we now condone and encourage fornication in Nigeria when we should be bringing out a bigger bu-la-la?? I suppose in Nigeria today people are honoured for decadence, d other day a drug dealer executed in Indonesia was given a hero's burial in Anambra state. lipsrsealed
Re: Umahi To Sponsor Uzoamaka Chukwu's Education Up To University by dayowunmi(m): 10:14am On Aug 23, 2016
Government is sending conflicting signals. Are you encouraging the girls behavior? Certainly her guardians overeacted but the actions of the government is a bit misguided as well. Won't be surprised if other teens start bringing boys to their fathers house to come and sleep with them afterall it's a good thing based on the actions of the government. There are other girls who are in need of governmental assistance but nobody cares. The girl has been offered scholarship before by an individual and now the government is giving her another scholarship? Misplaced priorities!
Re: Umahi To Sponsor Uzoamaka Chukwu's Education Up To University by teejaymiquel(m): 10:25am On Aug 23, 2016
kokoA:
were was d dick wen she was tortured.
Re: Umahi To Sponsor Uzoamaka Chukwu's Education Up To University by francotorti(m): 10:38am On Aug 23, 2016
kokoA:

is like u know d prick dat did d job....kindly share d story and we wil do justice to comment cheesy
Re: Umahi To Sponsor Uzoamaka Chukwu's Education Up To University by francotorti(m): 10:43am On Aug 23, 2016
dayowunmi:
Government is sending conflicting signals. Are you encouraging the girls behavior? Certainly her guardians overeacted but the actions of the government is a bit misguided as well. Won't be surprised if other teens start bringing boys to their fathers house to come and sleep with them afterall it's a good thing based on the actions of the government. There are other girls who are in need of governmental assistance but nobody cares. The girl has been offered scholarship before by an individual and now the government is giving her another scholarship? Misplaced priorities!
i thought am d only one who is following d story of d girl...
No mind our Nigerian leaders, alwys binding flows and acting selfish whereas many young youths needs a favor in any little way, yet double scholarship is been awarded to person wey bring man come Bleep for him papa house. #NigerianMentallityAccordingToWhiteMentallity
Re: Umahi To Sponsor Uzoamaka Chukwu's Education Up To University by francotorti(m): 10:45am On Aug 23, 2016
sammhi:
This country lacks value . What the girl did is very wrong . What the man did to her is wrong too
But to turn her to a celebrity like status is nothing but a disgrace to human value system .
How on earth can a girl bring a boy to bang in her house and yet some Nigerians are rewarding her for notorierity .
What a big shame . No wonder immorality is at its lowest ebb
i follow shame for my country sef....tufiakwa
Re: Umahi To Sponsor Uzoamaka Chukwu's Education Up To University by eleko1: 11:02am On Aug 23, 2016
So dat dem boys go continue where those useless goats stop abi undecided? Empower her with kudi.Cos for trade
Re: Umahi To Sponsor Uzoamaka Chukwu's Education Up To University by Richy4(m): 11:27am On Aug 23, 2016
I hope the scholarship stands when he is out of office..... Political promises should not be taken really serious .....

1 Like

Re: Umahi To Sponsor Uzoamaka Chukwu's Education Up To University by slevin1(m): 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
She is a property of the state? A property? undecided
Re: Umahi To Sponsor Uzoamaka Chukwu's Education Up To University by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2016
kokoA:

Did you see the guy's naked video while they were flogging him on the internet? No. She was dehumanized so what ever good stuff coming her way is her luck.
Re: Umahi To Sponsor Uzoamaka Chukwu's Education Up To University by EniHolar(f): 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2016
NAVYdogg:

Don't forget to holla when ever u are in the mood. cool

nwanzesylvesta:

Pм мe leммe pυт υ ιn d мornιng мood ιn...lol

Una dun spoil.
Re: Umahi To Sponsor Uzoamaka Chukwu's Education Up To University by Pamelayoung: 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
Na now the governor wake up? Were it not for this woman's intervention wud he have done anything. Eye service rubbish! If na me be Uzoamaka I no go gree come bck.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Supported Withdrawal Of $1 Billion ECA To Tackle Insecurity – Wike / Afcta: Senator Sani Speaks On Buhari’s Refusal To Sign Agreement / Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.