Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,982 members, 7,803,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Audit Of Ministry Of Niger Delta: Mismanagement Of Fund (INFO-GRAPHICS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audit Of Ministry Of Niger Delta: Mismanagement Of Fund (INFO-GRAPHICS) (14659 Views)

Cows Block Entrance Gate Of Ministry Of Finance, Abuja (Photo) / Interim Report Of Presidential Committee On The Audit Of Defence Equipment / FG Hires 18 Firms For Forensic Audit Of Mdas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audit Of Ministry Of Niger Delta: Mismanagement Of Fund (INFO-GRAPHICS) by opalu: 8:35am On Aug 23, 2016
Imagine
Re: Audit Of Ministry Of Niger Delta: Mismanagement Of Fund (INFO-GRAPHICS) by Thisis2raw(m): 8:36am On Aug 23, 2016
See the chicken change they gave to us, while we been having this fuccking country for ages
Re: Audit Of Ministry Of Niger Delta: Mismanagement Of Fund (INFO-GRAPHICS) by Nicur: 8:37am On Aug 23, 2016
front page without source how is this verifiable?it is a pity!! what is efcc and others still waiting for?
Re: Audit Of Ministry Of Niger Delta: Mismanagement Of Fund (INFO-GRAPHICS) by MaziOmenuko: 8:37am On Aug 23, 2016
I've been wondering why is it that external auditors are not invited to do a routine audit in our parastatals like you have in private sectors. We don't have until there's an accusation of corruption before we invite private auditors, we can subject all parastatals to routine audit.

1 Like

Re: Audit Of Ministry Of Niger Delta: Mismanagement Of Fund (INFO-GRAPHICS) by nijascammers: 8:39am On Aug 23, 2016
more reasons why they hate PMB, he's digging out the rots for all to see.where is my Dame to give CHAI!

1 Like

Re: Audit Of Ministry Of Niger Delta: Mismanagement Of Fund (INFO-GRAPHICS) by Nicur: 8:40am On Aug 23, 2016
omenka:
Just look at that.. Just take a look a that! angry

60% of cost of projects disbursed, 12% of job done!!

And some idiots go blowing up pipelines crying merginalization.

TonyeBarcanista, can you see this??
Oga so what is BUHARI doing or going to do about this? or do we cry and abuse GEJ? will it be enough? if the government in power does not do anything then I guess we have the wrong people in power?
Re: Audit Of Ministry Of Niger Delta: Mismanagement Of Fund (INFO-GRAPHICS) by Femich18(m): 8:40am On Aug 23, 2016
DaudaAbu:
Over 700billion worth of contract awarded yet about a meager 12% was concluded.

Did they hate themselves that much?
The real enemies of the Niger Delta are the Niger Deltans

4 Likes

Re: Audit Of Ministry Of Niger Delta: Mismanagement Of Fund (INFO-GRAPHICS) by nijascammers: 8:40am On Aug 23, 2016
Thisis2raw:
See the chicken change they gave to us, while we been having this fuccking country for ages
Yeah, but in everything there is accountability, please account for the chicken change.Anuofia.

5 Likes

Re: Audit Of Ministry Of Niger Delta: Mismanagement Of Fund (INFO-GRAPHICS) by nijascammers: 8:41am On Aug 23, 2016
Femich18:

The real enemies of the Niger Delta are the Niger Deltans
See where Asari dokubo got his money
Re: Audit Of Ministry Of Niger Delta: Mismanagement Of Fund (INFO-GRAPHICS) by Funlordjnr: 8:43am On Aug 23, 2016
Smallb0b0:
[/quote] grin[quote author=Smallb0b0 post=48725357]

E don pain this one no be small!

The truth hurts abi? Stop crying okay........

1 Like

Re: Audit Of Ministry Of Niger Delta: Mismanagement Of Fund (INFO-GRAPHICS) by zeedof(m): 8:45am On Aug 23, 2016
I wan relocate go heaven, any sure agent please... I swear... life don tired me. This people just dey play us like table tennis
Re: Audit Of Ministry Of Niger Delta: Mismanagement Of Fund (INFO-GRAPHICS) by Koolking(m): 8:45am On Aug 23, 2016
Niger Deltans keep blaming the Federal Government for her woes. Yet huge amount has been allocated for that region without commensurate accountability. 13% derivations, NDDC and Ministry of Niger Delta, IGR are all misappropriated and stashed in the pockets of minority few. Instead to hold their regional leaders accountable, they rather resort to violence which has impacted more negatively in that region. From all indications, these guys are incurably lazy.

2 Likes

Re: Audit Of Ministry Of Niger Delta: Mismanagement Of Fund (INFO-GRAPHICS) by Femich18(m): 8:46am On Aug 23, 2016
nijascammers:

See where Asari dokubo got his money
No wonder he has a University in another country while his people perish due to hunger.
Tompolo is not even left out, no wonder about 4billion naira was found in His account. The NDA should hold their leaders for the mess on their lands and not the FG at all... This report have just said it all

3 Likes

Re: Audit Of Ministry Of Niger Delta: Mismanagement Of Fund (INFO-GRAPHICS) by Thisis2raw(m): 8:46am On Aug 23, 2016
nijascammers:

Yeah, but in everything there is accountability, please account for the chicken change.Anuofia.
anuofia? Hahaha luk at dis unfed git.
Re: Audit Of Ministry Of Niger Delta: Mismanagement Of Fund (INFO-GRAPHICS) by OkoNDOoBo: 8:48am On Aug 23, 2016
K
Re: Audit Of Ministry Of Niger Delta: Mismanagement Of Fund (INFO-GRAPHICS) by nijascammers: 8:48am On Aug 23, 2016
Thisis2raw:
anuofia? Hahaha luk at dis unfed git.
yeye, where i dey it's 3 am. make i go sleep before you vex and do stupid things.
Re: Audit Of Ministry Of Niger Delta: Mismanagement Of Fund (INFO-GRAPHICS) by enigma2007(m): 8:49am On Aug 23, 2016
Koolking:
Niger Deltans keep blaming the Federal Government for her woes. Yet huge amount has been allocated for that region without commensurate accountability. 13% derivations, NDDC and Ministry of Niger Delta, IGR are all misappropriated and stashed in the pockets of minority few. Instead to hold their regional leaders accountable, they rather resort to violence which has impacted more negatively in that region. From all indications, these guys are incurably lazy.

You forgot the 3% gotten from the annual budgets of IOCs operating in those regions.

2 Likes

Re: Audit Of Ministry Of Niger Delta: Mismanagement Of Fund (INFO-GRAPHICS) by Thisis2raw(m): 8:50am On Aug 23, 2016
nijascammers:

yeye, where i dey it's 3 am. make i go sleep before you vex and do stupid things.
I knw go nd sleep it's late before they close the zoo gate
Re: Audit Of Ministry Of Niger Delta: Mismanagement Of Fund (INFO-GRAPHICS) by bkool7(m): 8:54am On Aug 23, 2016
NextGovernor:
Ok we Agree. Why did we vote in this government? To be showing us paper how the money was laundered abi?

We already know they embezzled money that was why people voted you to do what they felt the last administration couldn't do.

Don't know why they keep showing us what we already know instead of them to go and do the repair and work for the reason they were voted for.

they keep showing you what you already know because you keep thinking , talking and wailing like you don't know

4 Likes

Re: Audit Of Ministry Of Niger Delta: Mismanagement Of Fund (INFO-GRAPHICS) by OkoNDOoBo: 8:54am On Aug 23, 2016
NextGovernor:
Ok we Agree. Why did we vote in this government? To be showing us paper how the money was laundered abi?

We already know they embezzled money that was why people voted you to do what they felt the last administration couldn't do.

Don't know why they keep showing us what we already know instead of them to go and do the repair and work for the reason they were voted for.

Shut up.!!! Did u vote for APC..?

4 Likes

Re: Audit Of Ministry Of Niger Delta: Mismanagement Of Fund (INFO-GRAPHICS) by OkoNDOoBo: 8:57am On Aug 23, 2016
enigma2007:

You forgot the 3% gotten from the annual budgets of IOCs operating in those regions.

Can you please expantiate on the 3% budget of IOCs in the region.?
Re: Audit Of Ministry Of Niger Delta: Mismanagement Of Fund (INFO-GRAPHICS) by OGGS2000: 8:58am On Aug 23, 2016
omenka:
Just look at that.. Just take a look a that! angry

60% of cost of projects disbursed, 12% of job done!!

And some idiots go blowing up pipelines crying merginalization.

TonyeBarcanista, can you see this??

Don't fall for this, it's either the people that wrote the report takes Nigerians to be fools or the report claims to be smart. why claiming over 700billion and not mentioning that only 420 billion was released. That is why over 70% of the projects embarked upon are at various stages of completion. May be if the ministry had been told they will get only 420billion, they would have embarked on projects that amount can complete. The ministry was set up to fail from inception.
Re: Audit Of Ministry Of Niger Delta: Mismanagement Of Fund (INFO-GRAPHICS) by fendorf(m): 9:02am On Aug 23, 2016
God! Save this country from vampires
Re: Audit Of Ministry Of Niger Delta: Mismanagement Of Fund (INFO-GRAPHICS) by alizma: 9:11am On Aug 23, 2016
tempest01:
I thought the mantra was fighting corruption?

The FG is in charge of these paratastals, audit them and seal off the leakages. The NDDC chairman position was used to play politics as obtainable previously. How will there be progress? When Amaechi just put his friend there.

We need a change in mentality. We need right people in right places.
is not a crime for my father to put me as the manager of his company or a company where he has much say but it will be a crime when he install me there for the purpose of syphoning the company's wealth.
Tinubu has been technically in power since yet Lagos has been growing. the people of Niger Delta should Call themselves to order. they are mostly their enemies. just imagine implementation and completion of 50 to 70 percent of those projects.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audit Of Ministry Of Niger Delta: Mismanagement Of Fund (INFO-GRAPHICS) by superstarDikk(m): 9:15am On Aug 23, 2016
989900:
Speechless. lipsrsealed shocked

Noninclusive of regular individual state allocation with nothing on ground to show; give Obiano, Ambode, or Amosun this kind of money, and watch them perform.

We need to stop paying most MDAs in cash (electronic, cheque, or otherwise); start paying them in e-vouchers, vouchers redeemable for cash via the ministry of Finance upon meeting a set of certain criteria.
u people r mentioning Obiano cuz u r not in Awka...d nigga is a big flop....

2 Likes

Re: Audit Of Ministry Of Niger Delta: Mismanagement Of Fund (INFO-GRAPHICS) by yahmohy27: 9:15am On Aug 23, 2016
NextGovernor:

Childish everywhere,nairaland sef
Re: Audit Of Ministry Of Niger Delta: Mismanagement Of Fund (INFO-GRAPHICS) by enigma2007(m): 9:16am On Aug 23, 2016
OkoNDOoBo:

Can you please expantiate on the 3% budget of IOCs in the region.?

I have a colleague that works in the Budgeting team one of the companies that are operating within ND region and he said that the oil companies are mandated to set aside 3% of their annual budgets that are to be paid to NDDC. e.g. If your BP is 100B a year then 3% of that amount would be paid to NDDC in tranches or whole as seems fit.

So lots of money are flowing into that region without corresponding development!

1 Like

Re: Audit Of Ministry Of Niger Delta: Mismanagement Of Fund (INFO-GRAPHICS) by enigma2007(m): 9:17am On Aug 23, 2016
superstarDikk:

How na? That is one of the governors that i feel good about o! Been hearing lots of good news about him.

1 Like

Re: Audit Of Ministry Of Niger Delta: Mismanagement Of Fund (INFO-GRAPHICS) by OkoNDOoBo: 9:18am On Aug 23, 2016
superstarDikk:

Take cover ipobians re coming for ur headgrincheesygrin

1 Like

Re: Audit Of Ministry Of Niger Delta: Mismanagement Of Fund (INFO-GRAPHICS) by enigma2007(m): 9:19am On Aug 23, 2016
OGGS2000:

Don't fall for this, it's either the people that wrote the report takes Nigerians to be fools or the report claims to be smart. why claiming over 700billion and not mentioning that only 420 billion was released. That is why over 70% of the projects embarked upon are at various stages of completion. May be if the ministry had been told they will get only 420billion, they would have embarked on projects that amount can complete. The ministry was set up to fail from inception.

bros! lot of things can still be done with 420B.. They should account for the little they got

3 Likes

Re: Audit Of Ministry Of Niger Delta: Mismanagement Of Fund (INFO-GRAPHICS) by OkoNDOoBo: 9:20am On Aug 23, 2016
enigma2007:

I have a colleague that works in the Budgeting team one of the companies that are operating within ND region and he said that the oil companies are mandated to set aside 3% of their annual budgets that are to be paid to NDDC. e.g. If your BP is 100B a year then 3% of that amount would be paid to NDDC in tranches or whole as seems fit.

So lots of money are flowing into that region without corresponding development!

JESU!!!!!!
Thanks bro
Re: Audit Of Ministry Of Niger Delta: Mismanagement Of Fund (INFO-GRAPHICS) by defash8: 9:21am On Aug 23, 2016
N700B in seven years out of N21Trillion budgeted for the country, wao this is small amount. From the amount budget N84B of projects to have been completed. Who are the contractors of NDDC? They are all Nigerians (Ibo, Yoruba, Hausa, Ijaws, etc).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blackout Looms As Gencos Threaten Shutdown Over Charge / Ojukwu's Eldest Son Sues Bianca & Other Family Members / 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.