Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Programmer /developer Needed Urgently - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Programmer /developer Needed Urgently (422 Views)

Fullstack Developer Needed - Over ₦250,000 / Drupal Website Developer Needed / Programmer /developer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Programmer /developer Needed Urgently by graphixplusng: 9:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
Dear All,
I am looking for a programmer /developer who can design an interface like Jiji and Alibaba. Kindly get back to me ASAP
Tel: 08172005349

Note: I want a reasonable price

Thanks
Re: Programmer /developer Needed Urgently by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
graphixplusng:
Dear All,
I am looking for a programmer /developer who can design an interface like Jiji and Alibaba. Kindly get back to me ASAP

Thanks
Hello, we can help you do that at a very affordable price. For more info, reach us here:
flipamtech[at]gmail[dot]com.
Re: Programmer /developer Needed Urgently by Abrahamdgreat(m): 11:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
First Of, what kind of interface are you talking about. What I mean is that is it the website or the application interface you are talking about. Secondly I am up for it, I am a website designer and also an app developer, and I have made several sites to my credit, if you decide you like me and would like to use my services then I would then show you several blueprints of the site, then you will the pick what you want.
OH yes, it's also the most pocket friendly price you might ever see........, what am i saying.... It is the most pocket friendly price you will ever see.
If I managed to pick your interest then call, text or whatsapp me on 09057343257 or email me at aodunusi@gmail.com
Anxiously Awaiting Your Response
Re: Programmer /developer Needed Urgently by bassdow: 1:31am On Aug 23, 2016
graphixplusng:
Dear All,

Thanks

Get in touch with us at BaConSol Limited - A premiere solution oriented company specializing in Web development, Email marketing, Bulk email sending, Advertising and Marketing, BPO, etc.

Get in touch today and you would be glad you did.
Contact Us via www.BaConSol.com or call 09020325050 (Calls & WhatsApp)

Take a look at what we are currently working on
www.BaConSol.com/1
www.Berican.com
Visit our website for a list of our most recent projects
Re: Programmer /developer Needed Urgently by bassdow: 1:34am On Aug 23, 2016
graphixplusng:
Dear All,

Thanks

Get in touch with us at BaConSol Limited - A premiere solution oriented company specializing in Web development, Email marketing, Bulk email sending, Advertising and Marketing, BPO, etc.

Get in touch today and you would be glad you did.
Contact Us via www.BaConSol.com or call 09020325050 (Calls & WhatsApp)

Take a look at what we are currently working on
www.BaConSol.com/1
www.Berican.com
Visit our website for a list of our most recent projects

We also render other services such as:
-Back Office Support
-SmS and E-mail Marketing
-Online Advertising and Marketing
-Sales of Email Servers (Email Blasting)
-Sales of Nigeria GSM Number Database
-BPO Services
...and lots More.
Visit Us today at www.BaConSol.com or 09020325050 (Calls & Whatsapp)

(1) (Reply)

Just for you / See What This Script Will Do When Installed In Your Wordpress! / How To Make Cool Cash As A Content Provider.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.