Stats: 3,143,422 members, 7,781,228 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:57 AM

Buhari, The Dog and the Changing The Narrative. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, The Dog and the Changing The Narrative. (1994 Views)

Peter Obi - Nigeria Is A Knocked Vehicle, No Point Changing The Driver / Aisha Buhari, The Kitchen And The Other Room By Joseph Edgar / I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari, The Dog and the Changing The Narrative. by Beremx(f): 3:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
modath:

Iya, baawo? Baby O nko?
I dey o! Long time. How family? Baby wa pa.

Good to see you and obiageli again
Re: Buhari, The Dog and the Changing The Narrative. by modath(f): 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
Beremx:

Sure, na the real oby? Would be nice if na so..You know me nor go anywhere, na here be my comic relief from all the rigours of mamahood & nationhood. cheesy
Re: Buhari, The Dog and the Changing The Narrative. by NaijaEfcc: 3:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
Beremx:

grin nobi small long time recession don hit dem, money for data no dey again, now they have to decided whether to chop or browse grin ur former zombie colleagues modath and obiageIi, good for you that you have been delivered, continue to pray for ur pals to be delivered from zombiesm (pay per post) hahahaha
Re: Buhari, The Dog and the Changing The Narrative. by Beremx(f): 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
modath:

Sure, na the real oby? Would be nice if na so..You know me nor go anywhere, na here be my comic relief from all the rigours of mamahood & nationhood. cheesy
yea that's oby. I got to find her through naptu2's profile. I will be back soon fully on nairaland. I miss you guys badly
Re: Buhari, The Dog and the Changing The Narrative. by Beremx(f): 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
NaijaEfcc:
grin nobi small long time recession don hit dem, money for data no dey again, now they have to decided whether to chop or browse grin ur former zombie colleagues modath and obiageIi, good for you that you have been delivered, continue to pray for ur pals to be delivered from zombiesm (pay per post) hahahaha
what's this one saying? Mtscheew!
Re: Buhari, The Dog and the Changing The Narrative. by obiageIi(f): 7:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
Beremx:
baby is fine. He's moving around and scattering the house. No be small thing.

Welcome back
Oh, nice
Re: Buhari, The Dog and the Changing The Narrative. by obiageIi(f): 7:38pm On Nov 04, 2016
NaijaEfcc:
Nairaland and empty heads. SMH where is that zuma pic sef
Re: Buhari, The Dog and the Changing The Narrative. by nextprince: 7:37am On Nov 06, 2016
obiageIi:

Nairaland and empty heads. SMH where is that zuma pic sef

U mean dis one

Re: Buhari, The Dog and the Changing The Narrative. by obiageIi(f): 9:15am On Nov 06, 2016
nextprince:

U mean dis one
God bless you jare

PHOTOS: Hundreds Queue To Collect Food From Hon. Dapo Lam Adesina / Osun Recruits 100 Youths Into OIRS To Boost IGR / Olusegun Obasanjo's Children