Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Shame! Igbo Lady Dacing Unclad Infront Of Her Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shame! Igbo Lady Dacing Unclad Infront Of Her Boyfriend (9146 Views)

Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady / Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) / Moment Of Madness As Drunk Couple Have Sex By Roadside Infront Of Crowd (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shame! Igbo Lady Dacing Unclad Infront Of Her Boyfriend by lillan042(f): 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
Pleas subscribe to my video channel thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9VL7GXdoDM

1 Like

Re: Shame! Igbo Lady Dacing Unclad Infront Of Her Boyfriend by Goldenheart(m): 11:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
grin

12 Likes

Re: Shame! Igbo Lady Dacing Unclad Infront Of Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
undecided
Re: Shame! Igbo Lady Dacing Unclad Infront Of Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
I knew the judgemental príck of this thread could only bea woman, jealous she has a phat ass?

The sex must have been lit to put her in such a good mood.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shame! Igbo Lady Dacing Unclad Infront Of Her Boyfriend by chigoizie7(m): 11:15pm On Aug 22, 2016
The only shameful thing here is that the motherfucker uploaded it online.

We are just hypocrites.

What's new? A girl u have been banging left and right? It is now a shame that the same girl is dancing naked b4 u? Well, except all of us are all virgins, except that, the girl did absolutely nothing wrong, her only mistake was to allow him video it.

Infact when a lady is all over u( I would have said love but I don't think that shit exist), she allows so many bullshits to go down, I have videoed one of my girls nude countless times, but I am still not stupid enough to upload any of it, many other guys are like me too. So, chill, anyone can be a victim u know.

25 Likes

Re: Shame! Igbo Lady Dacing Unclad Infront Of Her Boyfriend by Sexxkillz: 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
The shame here is the idiot that betrayed her trust by making a private video between them, public.

13 Likes

Re: Shame! Igbo Lady Dacing Unclad Infront Of Her Boyfriend by MrCork: 11:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
lillan042:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9VL7GXdoDM

..u don't hav schkooool home work?(no oofense) angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shame! Igbo Lady Dacing Unclad Infront Of Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
download first before youtube delete it grin so let me comment now! all i can say is chaii cheesy according to dbanj see yanshhhhhhhh
Re: Shame! Igbo Lady Dacing Unclad Infront Of Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
Why will any sane girl allow her boyfriend to video her unclad?, at any provocation he could use it against you..."the heart of man is evil".

Girls be wise!.

1 Like

Re: Shame! Igbo Lady Dacing Unclad Infront Of Her Boyfriend by Engrobiorah(m): 11:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
This is an old video, and its not an igbo girl. You can hear the guy speaking igbo and the lady cant understand him.

6 Likes

Re: Shame! Igbo Lady Dacing Unclad Infront Of Her Boyfriend by vicstar(m): 11:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
lilian042 is it ya shame? undecided leave her shame for her biko

1 Like

Re: Shame! Igbo Lady Dacing Unclad Infront Of Her Boyfriend by Erfolg: 11:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
Thank you for this, the guy is so stupid..what would he gain.well when all this girls dont look at other qualities aside money before dating.
chigoizie7:

We are just hypocrites.

What's new? A girl u have been banging left and right? It is now a shame that the same girl is dancing naked b4 u? Well, except all of us are all virgins, except that, the girl did absolutely nothing wrong, her only mistake was to allow him video it.

Infact when a lady is all over u( I would have said love but I don't think that shit exist), she allows so many bullshits to go down, I have videoed one of my girls nude countless times, but I am still not stupid enough to upload any of it, many other guys are like me too. So, chill, anyone can be a victim u know.
Re: Shame! Igbo Lady Dacing Unclad Infront Of Her Boyfriend by Deejavuu(f): 11:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
Old video undecided The girl isn't Nigerian, the shameless dude is igbo.

3 Likes

Re: Shame! Igbo Lady Dacing Unclad Infront Of Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 22, 2016
chigoizie7:

it.
[color=#000099]yeah, uhm, the woman could have even suggested he take it 2 enjoy.
Might have even uploaded it herself to YouTube or knew her man did and was OK with it.
•••••••
Either way the shame is in the upload
••••••••
and op you share in the shame by uploading t here./color]
Re: Shame! Igbo Lady Dacing Unclad Infront Of Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
chigoizie7:

it.
yeah, uhm,
the woman could have even suggested he video it 2 enjoy.
Might have even uploaded it herself to YouTube or knew her man did and was OK with it.
•••••••

Either way the shame is in the upload
••••••••
and op you share in the shame by uploading t here.

1 Like

Re: Shame! Igbo Lady Dacing Unclad Infront Of Her Boyfriend by Goldenheart(m): 11:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
herbie27:
Why will any sane girl allow her boyfriend to video her unclad?, at any provocation he could use it against you..."the heart of man is evil".

Girls be wise!.
Seriously?
Re: Shame! Igbo Lady Dacing Unclad Infront Of Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
Goldenheart:

Seriously?
Yeah!, seriously.
Re: Shame! Igbo Lady Dacing Unclad Infront Of Her Boyfriend by KevMitnick: 11:57pm On Aug 22, 2016
Nigger that uploaded this trash is a low life scum, he is An ass hole infested with a million fleas. But of course I don't blame the doofis, I blame the girl without an iota of Grey matter in her big skull. Smh

1 Like

Re: Shame! Igbo Lady Dacing Unclad Infront Of Her Boyfriend by lazeal: 12:05am On Aug 23, 2016
Sexxkillz:
The shame here is the idiot that betrayed her trust by making a private video between them, public.
Not just that, but it might not be an igbo girl after. Who is more stupid? I don't know why guys behave like this?
Re: Shame! Igbo Lady Dacing Unclad Infront Of Her Boyfriend by fistonati(m): 12:21am On Aug 23, 2016
WOW!! This is DEMO-KRAZY.
Morals, values and discipline is now a thing of the past among Naija girls. TRUTH BE TOLD

Sobbing for her future
Re: Shame! Igbo Lady Dacing Unclad Infront Of Her Boyfriend by Sexxkillz: 12:23am On Aug 23, 2016
lazeal:
Not just that, but it might not be an igbo girl after. Who is more stupid? I don't know why guys behave like this?
I watched the video.

He told her "I'll delete it".

He didn't.

But now, the focus isn't on the guy that picked up his phone and started recording, failed on his promise, and posted online. But instead, on the girl. For dancing.

There is something wrong with this world.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shame! Igbo Lady Dacing Unclad Infront Of Her Boyfriend by Sexxkillz: 12:25am On Aug 23, 2016
Deejavuu:
Old video undecided The girl isn't Nigerian, the shameless dude is igbo.

Yup. Heard his onitsha accent too, right?

"I wee deleet it." grin

3 Likes

Re: Shame! Igbo Lady Dacing Unclad Infront Of Her Boyfriend by lazeal: 12:31am On Aug 23, 2016
Sexxkillz:
I watched the video.

He told her "I'll delete it".

He didn't.

But now, the focus isn't on the guy that picked up his phone and started recording, failed on his promise, and posted online. But instead, on the girl. For dancing.

There is something wrong with this world.
True bro. I watched it too but had it on mute cos my "born again" bros was sited next to me grin grin grin. It has to do with individuals, background, level of mental reasoning and society. I have had girls send me nude pix but u will never find such pics on my device. This is why most Nigerians girls are not outspoken on sexual topics. I spend time trying to make them open up and speak freely but because of the way the society view them, they hardly do.

It is too bad.

2 Likes

Re: Shame! Igbo Lady Dacing Unclad Infront Of Her Boyfriend by tonio2wo: 12:36am On Aug 23, 2016
The guy is igbo and d stupid girl is yoruba! Old video!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shame! Igbo Lady Dacing Unclad Infront Of Her Boyfriend by uboma(m): 2:50am On Aug 23, 2016
The lady in the video isnt Igbo.
The guy who recorded the video clip spoke to her in Ibo but she asked for the translated meaning....
However, the guy messed up big time for uploading this online.
I pity the lady though...

1 Like

Re: Shame! Igbo Lady Dacing Unclad Infront Of Her Boyfriend by sotimonpe(m): 4:20am On Aug 23, 2016
Stop diving Nigeria with this kind of head line “Shame! Igbo Lady Dacing Unclad Infront Of Her Boyfriend – Romance”

Re: Shame! Igbo Lady Dacing Unclad Infront Of Her Boyfriend by HARDBOI: 4:21am On Aug 23, 2016
this is an old video..op u must be a fool.
who told u shez igbo... im.becile.
dats how u guys full everywhere with ur lies and propaganda...EWU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shame! Igbo Lady Dacing Unclad Infront Of Her Boyfriend by Fidelismaria: 4:37am On Aug 23, 2016
undecided
Re: Shame! Igbo Lady Dacing Unclad Infront Of Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:53am On Aug 23, 2016
End time video

(1) (2) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: 2017 Brides-to-be / Have U Noticed That Ashawo Or Sex Workers Dont Like Kissing During Sex / My Husband Has A Disorder Called Sexomania But Doesn't Believe It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.