Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,161 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud (27513 Views)

Photo Of Ruggedman And Toyin Abraham / Ruggedman And Yemi Osinbajo Meet & Take A Selfie / Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud by lordkit400: 11:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
Well, what do we have here?

Six years after they began their feud, Ruggedman and 9ice were pictured together on location.

Since putting their differences behind them, the music stars have worked on a musical collaboration.

See more photos after the cut...

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/22/first-photos-of-ruggedman-and-9ice-together-after-6-years-of-feud/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud by nairayouthcom(m): 11:15pm On Aug 22, 2016
ok

meanwhile some people go say na buhari cause am now....

awon mofos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
nairayouthcom:
ok
meanwhile some people go say na buhari cause am now....
awon mofos
wow thats good news
Re: First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud by fistonati(m): 11:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
In the third picture, Ruggedman be like:- Nice don't ever accuse me of dating ur GF again and in the FOURTH PICTURE, Nice too be like SORRY NA MISTAKE. grin grin

Oya make we go chop AMALA for my house.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud by KevMitnick: 12:02am On Aug 23, 2016
Lol... Guy code. But some guys don't deserve this.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud by segun400: 9:49am On Aug 23, 2016
nice 1

1 Like

Re: First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud by Akshow: 10:57am On Aug 23, 2016
Who dem epp?
Re: First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud by samnificent(m): 10:58am On Aug 23, 2016
Dont you think 6 years is a long time? undecided

1 Like

Re: First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud by wheesin(m): 10:58am On Aug 23, 2016
mtchrww... what's the use when they are both useless and irrelevant in 2016. undecided

2 Likes

Re: First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud by Edwardhead(m): 10:58am On Aug 23, 2016
RUGGEDMAN was like
" hello 9ice, I need to blow
I need money,
Can we please end this grudge
and come up with a song?

grin grin grin
see formula and their song was not even dope except 9ice chorus

1 Like

Re: First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud by jazinogold(m): 10:59am On Aug 23, 2016
lipsrsealed

what is so special about this? even FAYOSE and BUHARI has been seen eating together grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud by paschal47(m): 10:59am On Aug 23, 2016
that is why they are guys. it has been settled over some bottles of chilled beer grin

3 Likes

Re: First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud by lightheart(m): 10:59am On Aug 23, 2016
I've always looked out for this! Good one!
Their 'Ruggedy Baba' collabo remains one of my best-est joints from this part of the world.
Re: First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud by okonja(m): 10:59am On Aug 23, 2016
Two ancestors trying to reincarnate grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud by esuLAAROYE(m): 11:00am On Aug 23, 2016
Both are now upcoming artiste

4 Likes

Re: First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud by LesbianBoy(m): 11:01am On Aug 23, 2016
This life sef! Oh i remember when 9ice was the rave of the moment! He was everywhere! There were times he performed everyday of the week. Yes he was that "hot". Back then nigerians waited for his next "single", fellow artistes wanted him on the songs! But look at him today. I was just shaking my head when i read his interview sometime ago that he released 2 albums together in a year (perhaps he was trying to see if he could resuscitate his career but kolewerk) shocked Recently, i was watching a program on hiptv and the interviewer asked him what he has been up to and he said he has being releasing "singles" and he even did a song with ID cabasa. I was like "really"?....how come i didn't hear about the songs, especially the one with ID cabasa? Not just me, I can bet many nigerians didn't even know about those songs sef. This wouldn't have happened in the past! Chai!
Anyways, i just hope the likes of wizkid are learning! Nothing last forever o! lipsrsealed

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud by Judolisco(m): 11:01am On Aug 23, 2016
Talkamlistening 9ice ft seriki killed ruggedman

4 Likes

Re: First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud by paschal47(m): 11:02am On Aug 23, 2016
wheesin:
mtchrww... what's the use when they are both useless and irrelevant in 2016. undecided
O-D-E what have you achieved in 2016? their achievement fir 2015 you cannot achieve it in 2025.

#hater spotted

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 23, 2016
Can someone remind us about the fued?
Re: First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 23, 2016
Good for them.....next
Re: First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud by symbianDON(m): 11:03am On Aug 23, 2016
na dem sabi.....price of garri still remains the same in the market
Re: First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud by casttlebarbz(m): 11:03am On Aug 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud by NegeduGrace(f): 11:04am On Aug 23, 2016
There is no gain in keeping malice, ,thank God for the reconciliation
Re: First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud by ObaKlaz: 11:05am On Aug 23, 2016
9ice should be jailed! After all that allegation... Now, they are both cool with 'emselves. Toni Payne head go catch am.
Re: First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud by StOla: 11:06am On Aug 23, 2016
9ice was very stupid starting a feud for nothing. Ruggedy Baba was very smart to record his phone conversation with 9ice.

The episode revealed 9ice as the kind of guy willing to sacrifice anyone, even his own wife, for his own publicity.

1 Like

Re: First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 23, 2016
Men's lives is so so simple, they always move on even in the face of adversary..

If it we're to be women, oh my God, they have become sworn enemy till thy kingdom come.

Ruggedly nice men.
Re: First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud by LesbianBoy(m): 11:07am On Aug 23, 2016
Judolisco:
Talkamlistening 9ice ft seriki killed ruggedman

Nah........Go listen to "9ice the ingrate" by ruggedman....ruggedman wicked i swear! See finishing! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud by Bisjosh(f): 11:07am On Aug 23, 2016
casttlebarbz:

Is a number
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud by wakes: 11:09am On Aug 23, 2016
Reunion photos right. It is good to forgive.
Re: First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud by cruzita(f): 11:09am On Aug 23, 2016
if na women ,dem go quarrel till Jesus come
Re: First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud by Lexusgs430: 11:09am On Aug 23, 2016
Where Toni Payne in all this matter ?
Re: First Photos Of Ruggedman And 9ice Together After 6 Years Of Feud by nonjebose(m): 11:09am On Aug 23, 2016
okonja:
Two ancestors trying to reincarnate grin grin
*fallls from an okra tree laughing*. Dude, you are badt in killing it

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dammy Krane To Be Arraigned June 23; See His Criminal Complaint/Arrest Affidavit / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Poolside [PICS] / Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.