Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,510 members, 7,770,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:48 AM

Adeyi Omolade NYSC Member Died While Preparing For Meeting At OOPL - Photos - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Adeyi Omolade NYSC Member Died While Preparing For Meeting At OOPL - Photos (43427 Views)

A Corp Member Died Of Hunger? / Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyi Omolade NYSC Member Died While Preparing For Meeting At OOPL - Photos by figure007(m): 11:07am On Aug 23, 2016
Rip to the young lady.... may God console tge family....but the issue is most of us dont take this as a lesson to check our lives daily to caution ourselves cos we can die anytime and once you are dead,your own judgement is at hand and no more time to repent...why not check your life today and change for good before its too late...may God have mercy on us all... We shall all die one day
Re: Adeyi Omolade NYSC Member Died While Preparing For Meeting At OOPL - Photos by StoneLucifer: 11:07am On Aug 23, 2016
Am waiting to hear from APC that Jonathan Goodluck is the cause...
Re: Adeyi Omolade NYSC Member Died While Preparing For Meeting At OOPL - Photos by donfemo(m): 11:08am On Aug 23, 2016
davodyguy:

Something not right about this story.

Did they keep a casket somewhere?

Haba. Common Sense
Re: Adeyi Omolade NYSC Member Died While Preparing For Meeting At OOPL - Photos by sureway1(m): 11:08am On Aug 23, 2016
davodyguy:

Muslims don't use casket, but a white cloth.

Next?

They use this days oh...
When they get to the site they remove the corps
Re: Adeyi Omolade NYSC Member Died While Preparing For Meeting At OOPL - Photos by NegeduGrace(f): 11:09am On Aug 23, 2016
God help us o,,ontimely death is not our portion in jesus name (amen)

1 Like

Re: Adeyi Omolade NYSC Member Died While Preparing For Meeting At OOPL - Photos by davodyguy: 11:09am On Aug 23, 2016
nobledeals:

Check the date it was posted on facebook

Yes. But we weren't told when she was buried. That was Last Thursday posted from Kogi State and OG sounds like Ogun State lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Adeyi Omolade NYSC Member Died While Preparing For Meeting At OOPL - Photos by sureway1(m): 11:09am On Aug 23, 2016
davodyguy:

Muslims don't use casket, but a white cloth.

Next?

They use....you never gam big Moslem... When they get to the burial ground, they remove the corps...

Modernization dey affect them too..
Re: Adeyi Omolade NYSC Member Died While Preparing For Meeting At OOPL - Photos by FunmiOdogun(f): 11:14am On Aug 23, 2016
EVENTSPRO:
And they are already burying her?
Was her burial prepared b4 she died??

You actually took that question from my mind.
Re: Adeyi Omolade NYSC Member Died While Preparing For Meeting At OOPL - Photos by Wizzyblack3(m): 11:14am On Aug 23, 2016
The same way i lost a lovely friend Ishioma.. Rest on sister, i will always love you...
I can't still believe she's gone and I'll never get to see her again.

Re: Adeyi Omolade NYSC Member Died While Preparing For Meeting At OOPL - Photos by Orikinla(m): 11:15am On Aug 23, 2016
May her soul rest in peace.

Regular medical checkup is good.

Fatigue kills.
Beware of fatigue.
Re: Adeyi Omolade NYSC Member Died While Preparing For Meeting At OOPL - Photos by actioncadet: 11:19am On Aug 23, 2016
Rest in perfect peace my platoon member
Re: Adeyi Omolade NYSC Member Died While Preparing For Meeting At OOPL - Photos by Notime5656(m): 11:19am On Aug 23, 2016
rip
Re: Adeyi Omolade NYSC Member Died While Preparing For Meeting At OOPL - Photos by naturalhealth7: 11:20am On Aug 23, 2016
RIP
Re: Adeyi Omolade NYSC Member Died While Preparing For Meeting At OOPL - Photos by YaksonFCA(m): 11:25am On Aug 23, 2016
May her soul rest in peace, Ameen.
Re: Adeyi Omolade NYSC Member Died While Preparing For Meeting At OOPL - Photos by NICENEDU29: 11:35am On Aug 23, 2016
mymadam:

I wonder o! The only place I can think of that is popularly referred to as OOPL is OLUSEGUN OBASANJO PRESIDENTIAL LIBRARY, ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE, NIGERIA.

R.I.P., young lady.
I think you are absolutely correct because the Code Number: OG/16A/1762 shows that she was serving in Ogun State
Re: Adeyi Omolade NYSC Member Died While Preparing For Meeting At OOPL - Photos by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:40am On Aug 23, 2016
viviangist:
According to the Narrator , Adeyi Omolade NYSC Member Died While For meeting at OOPL .. read as stated .. With heavy heart I announce the sudden death of miss Adeyi Omolade Temilade with code number OG/16A/1762. She died this morning while preparing for the meeting at OOPL

Source http://www.viviangist.com/adeyi-omolade-nysc-member-died-while-for-meeting-at-oopl

RIP Dear

RIP to her

What a beautiful lady she was
Re: Adeyi Omolade NYSC Member Died While Preparing For Meeting At OOPL - Photos by Nathkem01(m): 11:49am On Aug 23, 2016
Oga oooo..that woman killed her at last??
Re: Adeyi Omolade NYSC Member Died While Preparing For Meeting At OOPL - Photos by 9jatatafo(m): 11:51am On Aug 23, 2016
What was her heart status before she died? We are but shadow and dust
Re: Adeyi Omolade NYSC Member Died While Preparing For Meeting At OOPL - Photos by bbbabes(f): 11:53am On Aug 23, 2016
viviangist:
According to the Narrator , Adeyi Omolade NYSC Member Died While For meeting at OOPL .. read as stated .. With heavy heart I announce the sudden death of miss Adeyi Omolade Temilade with code number OG/16A/1762. She died this morning while preparing for the meeting at OOPL

Source http://www.viviangist.com/adeyi-omolade-nysc-member-died-while-for-meeting-at-oopl

RIP Dear

this Vivian Gist is a mumu of the highest order...another hustling blogger with no direction....what is OOPL ...what meeting is going on at OOPL..even if the narrator has not broken down the news appropriately, it is your duty as a so called blogger to get facts right and not confuse your readers...u write ups make me sick
Re: Adeyi Omolade NYSC Member Died While Preparing For Meeting At OOPL - Photos by vikeyz(m): 11:53am On Aug 23, 2016
So sad, farewell swthrt cry
Re: Adeyi Omolade NYSC Member Died While Preparing For Meeting At OOPL - Photos by tellwisdom: 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2016
She died? ..How?? sad
Re: Adeyi Omolade NYSC Member Died While Preparing For Meeting At OOPL - Photos by profstar(m): 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
nobledeals:

Check the date it was posted on facebook
It still doesn't add up, died 18, casket appear 18, heading for burial Picture on Facebook that same 18, claiming she died 'this morning' (18)

Is she Solomon grundy

2 Likes

Re: Adeyi Omolade NYSC Member Died While Preparing For Meeting At OOPL - Photos by mark666: 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
We she self took selfie close to someone's grave!!!
Re: Adeyi Omolade NYSC Member Died While Preparing For Meeting At OOPL - Photos by mark666: 12:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
Why she self took selfie close to someone's grave!! Any R.I.P dear
Re: Adeyi Omolade NYSC Member Died While Preparing For Meeting At OOPL - Photos by JoBabs(m): 12:15pm On Aug 23, 2016
PaulIdu:
Please what is OOPL

Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library located at Abeokuta

1 Like

Re: Adeyi Omolade NYSC Member Died While Preparing For Meeting At OOPL - Photos by Oluwaseyi456(m): 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
Rip
Re: Adeyi Omolade NYSC Member Died While Preparing For Meeting At OOPL - Photos by Marrtynze(m): 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
Pretty lady, may you rest in peace, keep ur loved ones close, no one knows tomorrow
Re: Adeyi Omolade NYSC Member Died While Preparing For Meeting At OOPL - Photos by omohanet(m): 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
She died serving her father land, may her soul rest in peace,Govt should put in place a plan to settle the family of any serving corp member that died during his or her service year. Just my opinion oooo.
Re: Adeyi Omolade NYSC Member Died While Preparing For Meeting At OOPL - Photos by onyegiri: 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
RIP
Re: Adeyi Omolade NYSC Member Died While Preparing For Meeting At OOPL - Photos by dudesexy1111(m): 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2016
Life sumtymes i will jus sit down and think dat oneday person go die... Vanity upon vanity...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corper's Room Burnt, Arrested By Landlord / Soldier Brutalizes Edo Corper For Leaving Parade Ground During POP Rehearsals / Here Is When NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Is Going To Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.