Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,455 members, 7,770,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:04 AM

Adeyi Omolade NYSC Member Died While Preparing For Meeting At OOPL - Photos - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Adeyi Omolade NYSC Member Died While Preparing For Meeting At OOPL - Photos (43426 Views)

A Corp Member Died Of Hunger? / Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyi Omolade NYSC Member Died While Preparing For Meeting At OOPL - Photos by SASCLUB: 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2016
continue to rest while your enemies carry on with depressive pains. RIP
Re: Adeyi Omolade NYSC Member Died While Preparing For Meeting At OOPL - Photos by OBADUPE: 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2016
IKU DO'RO
Re: Adeyi Omolade NYSC Member Died While Preparing For Meeting At OOPL - Photos by EVENTSPRO: 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2016
FunmiOdogun:

You actually took that question from my mind.

My dear i fear o
Re: Adeyi Omolade NYSC Member Died While Preparing For Meeting At OOPL - Photos by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
May her soul rest in peace.
May God grant her family the fortitude to bear their loss.
Re: Adeyi Omolade NYSC Member Died While Preparing For Meeting At OOPL - Photos by Onyintology(f): 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2016
So sad!! May God comfort her family
Re: Adeyi Omolade NYSC Member Died While Preparing For Meeting At OOPL - Photos by CIOSYLVA(m): 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
The girl actually died last Thursday as she was preparing for CDS meeting cum seminar at OOPL (Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library). She was among the Batch A corp members here in Ogun state...

RIP our fallen soldier
Re: Adeyi Omolade NYSC Member Died While Preparing For Meeting At OOPL - Photos by rosalieene(f): 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
yea, prior to her death, she was a corper serving in Abeokuta, Ogun state. she complained of stomach ache the night before she gave up the ghost.continue to RIP omolade
Re: Adeyi Omolade NYSC Member Died While Preparing For Meeting At OOPL - Photos by moonnstar(f): 5:24pm On Aug 23, 2016
okonja:
Inalillah shocked shocked
wa inna illeihim rajiun
Re: Adeyi Omolade NYSC Member Died While Preparing For Meeting At OOPL - Photos by dracool: 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
hmmm really serious. oh God do not forsake us for the enemies to prevail
Re: Adeyi Omolade NYSC Member Died While Preparing For Meeting At OOPL - Photos by don4real18(m): 7:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
davodyguy:

Muslims don't use casket, but a white cloth.
Next?
They use a casket to carry the dead and remove em to put into the grave
Re: Adeyi Omolade NYSC Member Died While Preparing For Meeting At OOPL - Photos by oladepo2016(m): 7:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
viviangist:
According to the Narrator , Adeyi Omolade NYSC Member Died While For meeting at OOPL .. read as stated .. With heavy heart I announce the sudden death of miss Adeyi Omolade Temilade with code number OG/16A/1762. She died this morning while preparing for the meeting at OOPL

Source http://www.viviangist.com/adeyi-omolade-nysc-member-died-while-for-meeting-at-oopl

RIP Dear
so sad!!!!!! may almighty God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Adeyi Omolade NYSC Member Died While Preparing For Meeting At OOPL - Photos by passyhansome(m): 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
[size=18pt]LIVE EVERYDAY LIKE IT'S YOUR LAST; COS YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU WILL BE LEAVING[/size]
Re: Adeyi Omolade NYSC Member Died While Preparing For Meeting At OOPL - Photos by passyhansome(m): 7:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
[size=18pt]LIVE EVERYDAY LIKE IT'S YOUR LAST; COS YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU WILL BE LEAVING.RIP AJUWIRE[/size]
Re: Adeyi Omolade NYSC Member Died While Preparing For Meeting At OOPL - Photos by Ajayimichael(m): 12:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
I can't believed this, what a painful one this girl took a picture with me a fanisau in jigawa state where she did a orientation before she relocated to Ogun state.
I pray that may God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Adeyi Omolade NYSC Member Died While Preparing For Meeting At OOPL - Photos by Ajayimichael(m): 12:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
I can't believed this, what a painful one this girl took a picture with me at fanisau in jigawa state where she did a orientation before she relocated to Ogun state.
I pray that may God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Adeyi Omolade NYSC Member Died While Preparing For Meeting At OOPL - Photos by Ajayimichael(m): 12:37pm On Aug 26, 2016
I cannot believe this, this Corper took a picture with me at fanisau in jigawa state where she did her orientation before she relocated to Ogun state
I pray that may God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss.
it is a painful death.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corper's Room Burnt, Arrested By Landlord / Soldier Brutalizes Edo Corper For Leaving Parade Ground During POP Rehearsals / Here Is When NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Is Going To Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.