Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Pls I Need Some Reasonable Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need Some Reasonable Advice (6573 Views)

Any Reasonable Advice?? / My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! / Need A Reasonable Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Some Reasonable Advice by smoby(m): 12:48am On Aug 23, 2016
it was on my first semester when I saw her,ever then I have been In love with her,i told her hw I felt thought maybe she will understand. men! I was so much inlove with her bt later she started avoiding me, we didn't talk until the first semester ended. now we're back together this second semester..still have this feelings for her ...bt she said we can just be friends...that she don't love me... I have tried xo many ways to get rid of the feelings but it is still there in me...iwnt her bt she said she is Inlove with another..guys M so confused N sad right now..why did god create love is it to punish man for what Adam did? yes we spend time together,me ND her I wnt to get rid of this feelings bt it is still there .not that she is the only beautiful girl on campus not even close bt I don't have this feelings for other girls.......to me she's more than beautiful and I love her so much ....right now m so much sad ND my heart is always troubled....at times when I finish talking to her on phone I feel that happiness again.... please hw can I get rid of this emotions thanks
because m tired of falling in love with the wrong girls
ys I have asked her several times, if she hate me
...her answer was no I don't. u r the most amazing friend I have ever seen n u will be the last .

xo what can I do pls help

pls lala
move it to the front page

pls

I need advice from people

and even you to...
thanks
Re: Pls I Need Some Reasonable Advice by halfricanadian(f): 12:58am On Aug 23, 2016
sad embarassed

just giv ur relationship direction nd meaning

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Some Reasonable Advice by dickhead01(m): 12:59am On Aug 23, 2016
Go nd sleep

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Some Reasonable Advice by mrjojo: 1:14am On Aug 23, 2016
Let welcome our dear brother to the VIP area of the FRIEND ZONE section. Welcome bruv.. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Some Reasonable Advice by 2dice01: 1:19am On Aug 23, 2016
friendzone shii... that zone wey no get better tariff
Re: Pls I Need Some Reasonable Advice by smoby(m): 1:54am On Aug 23, 2016
halfricanadian:
sad embarassed

just giv ur relationship direction nd meaning
like how,? what is it you meant by direction.... because u seems like the only person making sense here.
Re: Pls I Need Some Reasonable Advice by smoby(m): 1:58am On Aug 23, 2016
pls guys I need ur advice pls.... m no player.. ..I don't flirt
falling in love is the most saddest thing that has ever happened to me .

...pls no sarcasm.... ppls hw can make her see me... ND not to ignore
Re: Pls I Need Some Reasonable Advice by smoby(m): 2:06am On Aug 23, 2016
mrjojo:
Let welcome our dear brother to the VIP area of the FRIEND ZONE section. Welcome bruv.. grin grin grin
pls put ur self in my shoes..

no fey act like say u dey perfect
Re: Pls I Need Some Reasonable Advice by Royle2014(m): 2:13am On Aug 23, 2016
Lol. My brother, the kind plot of land wer u get for this 'friendzone community" na 250 by 500. Forget about dating this girl for now op. Because u love someone or something doesn't mean u must own it. U can decide to stop being a frnd completely if ur mind is not strong enough to handle unrequited love, or u can realise dat its not ur fault u love her, nd even if u guys dont date, friendship is just as nice (but konji na bastard). Stop pushing for a relationship with her. U have tried ur best. Accept her as a friend or move on

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need Some Reasonable Advice by RelationshipPro: 2:15am On Aug 23, 2016
She doesn't hate you, but love you just as a friend. I think you should respect her wish first. Who knows, she might change her mind when she observe that you respect what she wants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n81NB0tIkp8
Re: Pls I Need Some Reasonable Advice by smoby(m): 2:15am On Aug 23, 2016
smoby:
it was on my first semester when I saw her,ever then I have been In love with her,i told her hw I felt thought maybe she will understand. men! I was so much inlove with her bt later she started avoiding me, we didn't talk until the first semester ended. now we're back together this second semester..still have this feelings for her ...bt she said we can just be friends...that she don't love me... I have tried xo many ways to get rid of the feelings but it is still there in me...iwnt her bt she said she is Inlove with another..guys M so confused N sad right now..why did god create love is it to punish man for what Adam did? yes we spend time together,me ND her I wnt to get rid of this feelings bt it is still there .not that she is the only beautiful girl on campus not even close bt I don't have this feelings for other girls.......to me she's more than beautiful and I love her so much ....right now m so much sad ND my heart is always troubled....at times when I finish talking to her on phone I feel that happiness again.... please hw can I get rid of this emotions thanks
...her answer was no I don't. u r the most amazing friend I have ever seen n u will be the last .

pls lala

pls

and even you to...
thanks
ND ples my dear viewers a little contribution from you will be of help

thank you.
Re: Pls I Need Some Reasonable Advice by smoby(m): 2:23am On Aug 23, 2016
Royle2014:
Lol. My brother, the kind plot of land wer u get for this 'friendzone community" na 250 by 500. Forget about dating this girl for now op. Because u love someone or something doesn't mean u must own it. U can decide to stop being a frnd completely if ur mind is not strong enough to handle unrequited love, or u can realise dat its not ur fault u love her, nd even if u guys dont date, friendship is just as nice (but konji na bastard). Stop pushing for a relationship with her. U have tried ur best. Accept her as a friend or move on
thnks bro I have never been so in love like this before
Re: Pls I Need Some Reasonable Advice by firstking01(m): 5:45am On Aug 23, 2016
smoby:
pls guys I need ur advice pls.... m no player.. ..I don't flirt

falling in love is the most saddest thing that has ever happened to me

...pls no sarcasm.... ppls hw can make her see me... ND not to ignore

If a girl opens her mouth to tell you she doesn't love, my brother run and never look back...it's better she tells you the bitter truth than to love you in pity...just avoid her like a plaque, cease all communication with her, block her from all the social media you used to chat with her....inshort start seeing her as a bag of sh!tundecided…when she comes asking why you are avoiding her, tell her it's either you guys be fwb or she should fvck off to pluto...nobi all the girls dey friendzone me o, there are some i allow to friendzone me and there are some i'd like us to be fwb or leave me and stick with your bf, rubbish

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Some Reasonable Advice by LilSmith55(m): 5:52am On Aug 23, 2016
smoby:

pls lala

pls

and even you to...
thanks
Guy, Give Her Sometime, I Bet She Would Come Back, Saying She Was Only Testing Ur Level Of Patience,.. And Don't Disturb Her Again, Leave Her Alone, Try To Act Normal When U Ar Around Her....

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Some Reasonable Advice by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 23, 2016
She's told you she has a boyfriend. Put yourself in that boyfriend's shoes. would you like someone harrasing her if she was yours? Exactly.

It's not love by the way, just infatuation. Avoid her and move on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need Some Reasonable Advice by Nova15: 6:56am On Aug 23, 2016
You love her and she doesn't love you, she's also putting u in the zone which is what is responsible for the way u feel now.

Leave the zone by quit being her friend or anything to her. And you'll get over her.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Some Reasonable Advice by GoldenJAT(m): 7:02am On Aug 23, 2016
value urself 1st!u av a very slim chance of datin her,u maynot stop lovin her,but stop showin u care...employ anoda method and c how it goes...if u continue like this...u just mk her full of herself

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Some Reasonable Advice by Janeyinspires(f): 7:52am On Aug 23, 2016
firstking01:
If a girl opens her mouth to tell you she doesn't love, my brother run and never look back...it's better she tells you the bitter truth than to love you in pity...just avoid her like a plaque, cease all communication with her, block her from all the social media you used to chat with her....inshort start seeing her as a bag of sh!tundecided…when she comes asking why you are avoiding her, tell her it's either you guys be fwb or she should fvck off to pluto...nobi all the girls dey friendzone me o, there are some i allow to friendzone me and there are some i'd like us to be fwb or leave me and stick with your bf, rubbish

"start seeing her as a bag of shit"

Is that also an advice?

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Some Reasonable Advice by firstking01(m): 7:59am On Aug 23, 2016
Janeyinspires:

"start seeing her as a bag of shit"
Is that also an advice?
Janey call me i lost your no.
Re: Pls I Need Some Reasonable Advice by maikbanj(m): 8:03am On Aug 23, 2016
Osas you carry this thing reach here!
Re: Pls I Need Some Reasonable Advice by halfricanadian(f): 9:53am On Aug 23, 2016
smoby:
like how,? what is it you meant by direction.... because u seems like the only person making sense here.

why are u with d person
why is d person with u

nd many more liks dat
Re: Pls I Need Some Reasonable Advice by IamLEGEND1: 10:07am On Aug 23, 2016
Director-General of the Friendzone.
Your boys dey hail.
Re: Pls I Need Some Reasonable Advice by westlius(m): 10:24am On Aug 23, 2016
my dear read ur book forget any relationship and focus on ur education a successful man attracts people and mostly beautiful babes so leave her when u are successful she will com begin u for a relationship

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Some Reasonable Advice by smoby(m): 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
firstking01:
i understand u bro
...but she's the only person I have feelings for right now
Re: Pls I Need Some Reasonable Advice by smoby(m): 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

why are u with d person
why is d person with u

nd many more liks dat
yes I have asking my self that..... but I can't find the perfect answer to my question.
Re: Pls I Need Some Reasonable Advice by smoby(m): 2:06pm On Aug 23, 2016
Ioannes:
She's told you she has a boyfriend. Put yourself in that boyfriend's shoes. would you like someone harrasing her if she was yours? Exactly.

It's not love by the way, just infatuation. Avoid her and move on.
nope she doesn't, I have been with her for sometime now believe it when I tell you say she dey bluff.
Re: Pls I Need Some Reasonable Advice by smoby(m): 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
westlius:
my dear read ur book forget any relationship and focus on ur education a successful man attracts people and mostly beautiful babes so leave her when u are successful she will com begin u for a relationship
thnks
Re: Pls I Need Some Reasonable Advice by BlackMbakara1(m): 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
I hope you don't expect her to pity you and give in? Man respect her view, she said she ain't digging you that line, 4get about her and concentrate. Your P now is because you are always less busy with yourself which is why you have time to give a thought about her. Bone man and seek the kingdom of knowledge and every other thing(s) will be added to you.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Some Reasonable Advice by firstking01(m): 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
smoby:
i understand u bro ...but she's the only person I have feelings for right now
Kill the feelings at onceundecided
Re: Pls I Need Some Reasonable Advice by njiasi30(f): 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
I really feel 4 u, it hurts when u love s/o and u dont get d luv back in return. u will b hurting urself d more by trying to force urself into her. Let her b she's no longer interested, it's not all relationship dat ends well.

Try and distract urself, gist and laugh with ur male friends, concentrate more on ur studies. Dats ur priority now. Keep her at distance 4 now, until u clear ur feelings. It's nt easy tho, but with time u get over her. Cheer up, such is life. wink

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Some Reasonable Advice by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2016
Nigga wan draw oil u dy form Romeo, make u move on nah? u just dy obsessed with innocent girl wey Don tell u truth ..imagine say she be ur babe and another guy dy behave like u towards her? how u go feel?
Re: Pls I Need Some Reasonable Advice by antieverything(m): 3:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
U nid to get laid alot...stop hanging out wit ha else u go die for her "friend zone" d capper,if she is a five hang out with a seven! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Signs You're Not The Only One She's Opening Her Legs For. / 50-Year-Old Lady Looking Like She’s 30 With Her Ageless Look (photos) / See What A Lady Found When She Visited Her Man's Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.