Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,548 members, 7,809,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Orbih Replies Ize-iyamu: You Contributed To Failure Of Igbinedion’s Govt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orbih Replies Ize-iyamu: You Contributed To Failure Of Igbinedion’s Govt (3009 Views)

PDP: Orbih Replies Ize-iyamu: You Contributed To Failure Of Igbinedion’s Govt / Edo 2016: Orbih Replies Ize-iyamu"you Contributed To Failure Of Igbinedions Gov" / Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orbih Replies Ize-iyamu: You Contributed To Failure Of Igbinedion’s Govt by KINGinVAHALA: 3:50am On Aug 23, 2016
BENIN — EDO State Chairman of Peoples’ Democratic Party, PDP, Chief Dan Orbih, yesterday, took a swipe at the National Vice Chairman (South-South) of Action Congress of Nigeria, ACN, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, who had said that the crises within PDP and a godfather led to the failure of the administration of former governor, Lucky Igbinedion.
Orbih said Ize-Iyamu was the principal actor in parties that contributed to the failing of the said administration.
Describing his allegation as baseless and mischievous, he said Ize-Iyamu’s statement as the former Secretary to the State Government, SSG, to Lucky Igbinedion’s administration, had exposed the kind of people who were the nucleus of that government.
Speaking with newsmen in Benin yesterday, Orbih insisted that for a man who was the SSG to say that the party then in power did not have a manifesto showed how shallow those who were at the centre of that administration were.
He noted that since 1999, when PDP was voted into office, it always had a constitution and a manifesto that were subjected to amendments over the years, but regretted that for a Principal Officer of that government to say otherwise was very unfortunate.
On The Godfather
On the allegation that a godfather contributed to the failure of Igbinedion’s government, he said: “I want to state that looking at the profile of that government from 1999 up to the time they left office, there was no office or position created by that government which was supposed to be occupied by a godfather.
“So they cannot blame their successes or failure on an imaginary godfather because they did not create any position to be occupied by a godfather.
“But the lesson we must learn from the unguarded statement from Pastor Ize-Iyamu is that in whatever we do, we should do it with the fear of God and with the interest of the people at heart. They have served and they are out of office.
‘Apologies needed’
“What I could pick out from his statement is that on his own, he has publicly admitted that they failed as a government. What ought to have followed that admittance is an apology and not to look for innocent people to blame for their failures.
“It is a mark of statesmanship for people to own up to their failures. He ought to have admitted that as Secretary to the State Government, it was not Lucky Igbinedion.
“It was a collective responsibility of all the adults in that government. Also, I don’t want people to single out Lucky Igbinedion as the one that failed. They all failed.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/orbih-replies-ize-iyamu-you-contributed-to-failure-of-igbinedions-govt/

1 Like

Re: Orbih Replies Ize-iyamu: You Contributed To Failure Of Igbinedion’s Govt by KINGinVAHALA: 4:00am On Aug 23, 2016
To think this is the same Ize-iyamu who Dan Orbih openly stated was a failure and contributed immensely to PDP/Igbinedion failed administration, is the same man and party they are now praising and glamouring for in Edo state says a lot about PDP as a party and of course Ize-iyamu and his political cohorts, including the same Godfathers he said killed Igbinedion govt, also supporting him right now, From Aneni to Lucky Igbinedion and his father, Gabriel Igbinedion.

#Edo will never return to Egypt.

*photo*
Newly constructed upper siluko road, by teachers house, upto channels 55, same road PDP/Lucky Igbinedion govt that includes Ize-iyamu told Edo people can't be constructed because there were mami-water working against the construction of the road.

cc Omogin, jirate, sijo1

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orbih Replies Ize-iyamu: You Contributed To Failure Of Igbinedion’s Govt by kahal29: 5:00am On Aug 23, 2016
Na wah oh.... See how time flies

2 Likes

Re: Orbih Replies Ize-iyamu: You Contributed To Failure Of Igbinedion’s Govt by Jirate(m): 5:06am On Aug 23, 2016
OP, Speak for Yourself and Yourself alone, You are in no Position to Speak for Others, Please. Your APC is some ones else Worst Nightmare if don't know. cool cool

Re: Orbih Replies Ize-iyamu: You Contributed To Failure Of Igbinedion’s Govt by omogin(f): 5:47am On Aug 23, 2016
Oshiomole collects as much as #50,000 from many individuals I know there, as monthly tax. No PDP govt ever did that. He collects tax from pure water hawkers. Yet most roads in Benin are in a horrible shape. Local govt workers owed salaries for several months. Pensioners completely forgotten. This guy is a bigger thief cos if igbinadion got what he is getting, maybe he would have done more
Re: Orbih Replies Ize-iyamu: You Contributed To Failure Of Igbinedion’s Govt by comos: 7:29am On Aug 23, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
To think this is the same Ize-iyamu who Dan Orbih openly stated was a failure and contributed immensely to PDP/Igbinedion failed administration, is the same man and party they are now praising and glamouring for in Edo state says a lot about PDP as a party and of course Ize-iyamu and his political cohorts, including the same Godfathers he said killed Igbinedion govt, also supporting him right now, From Aneni to Lucky Igbinedion and his father, Gabriel Igbinedion.

#Edo will never return to Egypt.

*photo*
Newly constructed upper siluko road, by teachers house, upto channels 55, same road PDP/Lucky Igbinedion govt that includes Ize-iyamu told Edo people can't be constructed because there were mami-water working against the construction of the road. [/b

cc Omogin, jirate, sijo1

shame on you,
is this your (APC) party which EDO people has completely rejected, new method,

we Edolites, are not bothered what Orbih said previously,

come sept 10, IT IS PDP (IZE-IYAMU) ALL THE WAY

1 Like

Re: Orbih Replies Ize-iyamu: You Contributed To Failure Of Igbinedion’s Govt by agwom(m): 7:36am On Aug 23, 2016
kai!
Re: Orbih Replies Ize-iyamu: You Contributed To Failure Of Igbinedion’s Govt by KINGinVAHALA: 8:28am On Aug 23, 2016
comos:

shame on you,
is this your (APC) party which EDO people has completely rejected, new method,

we Edolites, are not bothered what Orbih said previously,

come sept 10, IT IS PDP (IZE-IYAMU) ALL THE WAY

We Edolites? I think its necessary I ask right now, Are you an Edolite? If you answer in the positive, then I would appreciate if you tell us your ward and polling booth and if necessary show us your PVC, I promise to do same afterward. Till then, you re an Edolite only on Nairaland.

Finally, resorting to insult to buttress your point isn't necessary, learn to be diplomatic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orbih Replies Ize-iyamu: You Contributed To Failure Of Igbinedion’s Govt by MadCow1: 8:32am On Aug 23, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

We Edolites? I think its necessary I ask right now, Are you an Edolite? If you answer in the positive, then I would appreciate if you tell us your ward and polling booth and if necessary show us your PVC, I promise to do same afterward. Till then, you re an Edolite only on Nairaland.

Finally, resorting to insult to buttress your point isn't necessary, learn to be diplomatic.

Niggas on Nairaland feel the need to insult people just to get their point across as if the insults makes their often foolish post any more intelligent.

And, on the matter, whatever Edo State does, they should never vote for PDP even if they promise to close UNIBEN down.. grin

There is not a single PDP state in Nigeria that has anything substantial to show for the last 16 years.

1 Like

Re: Orbih Replies Ize-iyamu: You Contributed To Failure Of Igbinedion’s Govt by KINGinVAHALA: 8:46am On Aug 23, 2016
omogin:
Oshiomole collects as much as #50,000 from many individuals I know there, as monthly tax. No PDP govt ever did that. He collects tax from pure water hawkers. Yet most roads in Benin are in a horrible shape. Local govt workers owed salaries for several months. Pensioners completely forgotten. This guy is a bigger thief cos if igbinadion got what he is getting, maybe he would have done more

The emboldened has cured my curiosity, I have always wondered if you are an Edo resident(though I'm aware you re from Edo state, your moniker says it all), but the emboldened has clearly showed your say about Edo state is based solely on hearsay and what you read, mostly on Nairaland.
Let me tell you a short story, it happened on Sunday. A female elder cousin who reside in USA with her husband(She has been away for the past 18yrs) came on Sunday, also with her husband who is a Yoruba man, an engineer, he is related to mimiko's wife. We were at Benin airport to pick to, and that was what we did. from Benin airport, airport road, to prestige hotel, they were overwhelmed with what they saw, airport road. Afterward we drove to Uromi(my place), then to Ekpoma(to visit a relation), and returned to Benin, same day. All through the journey, we passed through, airport road, Akpakpava road, mission road, new lagos road, upper mission road and finally, siluko road, all in Benin. All the roads we drove through, they were all Tared with drainages, walkways, street lights and traffic lights, all of them working. This is how the present Edo state is, and not how it was. So I implore you to pay a visit and come see your, Edo state, with your own eyes.
Don't worry, I will address the over taxation, local govt and pensioners salaries you always fall back on as your point to back up your claims on Nairaland. But trust me, your claims always reeks of ignorance and falsehood.
[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orbih Replies Ize-iyamu: You Contributed To Failure Of Igbinedion’s Govt by comos: 8:49am On Aug 23, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

My polling boot:

Ediaken Primary School

Uselu, Benin City. Egor L.G.A.

I can't display my PVC on Nairaland, for security reasons.

Come sept 10. we are voting massively for PDP.

you need to come to uselu to feel the Love the people have for Ize-Iyamu
Re: Orbih Replies Ize-iyamu: You Contributed To Failure Of Igbinedion’s Govt by KINGinVAHALA: 9:07am On Aug 23, 2016
comos:

My polling boot:

Ediaken Primary School

OK, I understand your reason for not wanting to display your PVC, but I still doubt if you have one though.
I represent Ikpoba-Okha LG, ward 4, 6 and 7(Big Joe pulling booth, Kara market polling booth and Aduwawa secondary sch polling booth, all in Aduwawa), and also Oredo LG, ward 8.

please let me laugh a little, hahahahaahahaha!
I don't need to come down to Uselu, i'm well grounded there and I know what's happening over there. You need to stop deceiving the gullible on Nairaland. Are you telling me Uselu people will dump an APC that gave them construction of walkways, drainage, 2 extra lanes and street lights at Uselu Lagos road? And also construction of 5 junction roundabout which also involves construction of 13 lanes around 5 junction, from Iheya street to second west road, etc. I'm not even talking about their schools that were renovated with red roofs, etc. So Uselu people will dump Apc that gave them these development for a PDP that gave them nothing? Do you know you just indirectly called Uselu people f@ols?

To the emboldened, instead of making mouth here on Nairaland, do you mind a bet? I'm willing to give you and Ize-iyamu 20,000 votes ahead, deal? [/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orbih Replies Ize-iyamu: You Contributed To Failure Of Igbinedion’s Govt by KINGinVAHALA: 9:17am On Aug 23, 2016
comos:

My polling boot:

Ediaken Primary School

Ediaken primary school? located in a street opposite Ediaken palace? A school constructed and renovated with red roofs, chairs/desks, fence, white board, Aluminum doors and glass windows, all done by Comrade Adams Aliu Oshiomole and Apc govt, hope you haven't forgotten this? I was at the school last 2 months for a relation's wedding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orbih Replies Ize-iyamu: You Contributed To Failure Of Igbinedion’s Govt by leo97: 9:19am On Aug 23, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

. Oshiomole sorry Obaseki will not get any significant vote from Edo central and Edo south, you know how the binis hate godfathers and agberos. A govt that's empowering thugs cannot govern us. September 10 is not far let see how kabaka and nomolest will win election for Oshiomole. He should keep up the harassment of ovia indigenes, the ovia people will respond with their pvc. #free ovia 13#
Re: Orbih Replies Ize-iyamu: You Contributed To Failure Of Igbinedion’s Govt by comos: 9:55am On Aug 23, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

OK, I understand your reason for not wanting to display your PVC, but I still doubt if you have one though.
I represent Ikpoba-Okha LG, ward 4, 6 and 7(Big Joe pulling booth, Kara market polling booth and Aduwawa secondary sch polling booth, all in Aduwawa), and also Oredo LG, ward 8.

please let me laugh a little, hahahahaahahaha!
I don't need to come down to Uselu, i'm well grounded there and I know what's happening over there. You need to stop deceiving the gullible on Nairaland. Are you telling me Uselu people will dump an APC that gave them construction of walkways, drainage, 2 extra lanes and street lights at Uselu Lagos road? And also construction of 5 junction roundabout which also involves construction of 13 lanes around 5 junction, from Iheya street to second west road, etc. I'm not even talking about their schools that were renovated with red roofs, etc. So Uselu people will dump Apc that gave them these development for a PDP that gave them nothing? Do you know you just indirectly called Uselu people f@ols?

To the emboldened, instead of making mouth here on Nairaland, do you mind a bet? I'm willing to give you and Ize-iyamu 20,000 votes ahead, deal? [/b]

Stop using red text color, It shows you are in pains

you can not force Edo people to vote for APC

come sept 10, Uselu, my area is for PDP
Re: Orbih Replies Ize-iyamu: You Contributed To Failure Of Igbinedion’s Govt by comos: 9:56am On Aug 23, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Ediaken primary school? located in a street opposite Ediaken palace? A school constructed and renovated with red roofs, chairs/desks, fence, white board, Aluminum doors and glass windows, all done by Comrade Adams Aliu Oshiomole and Apc govt, hope you haven't forgotten this? I was at the school last 2 months for a relation's wedding.

Red roof without teachers

even the ones there hardly receive their salary
Re: Orbih Replies Ize-iyamu: You Contributed To Failure Of Igbinedion’s Govt by KINGinVAHALA: 10:03am On Aug 23, 2016
leo97:
. Oshiomole sorry Obaseki will not get any significant vote from Edo central and Edo south, you know how the binis hate godfathers and agberos. A govt that's empowering thugs cannot govern us. September 10 is not far let see how kabaka and nomolest will win election for Oshiomole. He should keep up the harassment of ovia indigenes, the ovia people will respond with their pvc. #free ovia 13#

In an election, popular contestants does have their strongholds, and Edo central now seem to be Ize-iyamu stronghold, not because they like him or because of Aneni or ogbesia or Ikimi, but because yakubu who is an Esan man is Ize-iyamu deputy. That said, it must be clearly stated that even yakubu is well known only in Uromi, an ekpoma or igueben man won't go and sleep in his/her polling boot for the sake of yakubu, to them he isn't worth it. Another thing you must known is that despite Edo central always seem away from Oshiomole, Oshiomole/Apc has always won elections in Igueben and recently Ekpoma, Irrrua and Ubiaja; The last house of assembly election is a case study. But can same be said about PDP and Edo north? PDP has never won an elected position in Edo north ever since oshiomole became gov, even though Dan orbih, Dokpesi and Ogiadomhen are all from Edo north. The end result of this is that Apc winning Edo north is 95-5% but PDP winning Edo central is 70-30%.

Talking about Edo south, where were you when even Ize-iyamu, Igbinedion and other Bini men lost their local govt to Oshiomole/Apc during the last house of assembly election? Ize-iyamu was worst hit because he also lost his federal house of representative election in his local govt also to oshiomole/Apc, where were you when all these happened?

The binis hate God fatherism and agbero? They hate godfather and they supported and voted lucky igbinedion as gov to the very last day of his administration despite the fact that it was clear that administration was being ruled by godfathers, aneni, esama, ogbemudia and ize-iyamu? They hate godfathers and few of them, including you, are now rooting for Ize-iyamu who is being sponsored by same old godfathers, aneni, lucky igbinedion and Esama?

Who re the agberos you claimed the binis hate? aren't they binis themselves? Tell me a well known agbero in Edo state who isn't a bini man. So I think the binis don't only love agberos, they are agberos themselves, from kabaka to Bob izua, to nomoles to Friday eriyo to shabba to akpuekpue to orobosa omo-ojo to lord amen osunde, etc. They are all Bini men, don't forget. Agbero and Bini men are synonymous!

To okada people(ovia) you talked about, are you talking about the same okada people esama over the years forcefully collected their lands and forced them to be paying dues to him, until oshiomole came and reversed it? Are you talking about Okada people that has always voted oshiomole from 2007 to 2012 and currently 2015 house of assembly election? Please say something else bro, you can f@ol gullible others on Nairaland but you can't f@ol me who is well grounded in the whole of Edo State. [/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orbih Replies Ize-iyamu: You Contributed To Failure Of Igbinedion’s Govt by KINGinVAHALA: 10:10am On Aug 23, 2016
comos:

Stop using red text color, It shows you are in pains

you can not force Edo people to vote for APC

come sept 10, Uselu, my area is for PDP

This is the best you could come up with! I thought you were gonna respond posting what PDP has also done for Egor LG, Uselu?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orbih Replies Ize-iyamu: You Contributed To Failure Of Igbinedion’s Govt by Franchise21(m): 10:12am On Aug 23, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

The emboldened has cured my curiosity, I have always wondered if you are an Edo resident(though I'm aware you re from Edo state, your moniker says it all), but the emboldened has clearly showed your say about Edo state is based solely on hearsay and what you read, mostly on Nairaland.
Let me tell you a short story, it happened on Sunday. A female elder cousin who reside in USA with her husband(She has been away for the past 18yrs) came on Sunday, also with her husband who is a Yoruba man, an engineer, he is related to mimiko's wife. We were at Benin airport to pick to, and that was what we did. from Benin airport, airport road, to prestige hotel, they were overwhelmed with what they saw, airport road. Afterward we drove to Uromi(my place), then to Ekpoma(to visit a relation), and returned to Benin, same day. All through the journey, we passed through, airport road, Akpakpava road, mission road, new lagos road, upper mission road and finally, siluko road, all in Benin. All the roads we drove through, they were all Tared with drainages, walkways, street lights and traffic lights, all of them working. This is how the present Edo state is, and not how it was. So I implore you to pay a visit and come see your, Edo state, with your own eyes.
Don't worry, I will address the over taxation, local govt and pensioners salaries you always fall back on as your point to back up your claims on Nairaland. But trust me, your claims always reeks of ignorance and falsehood.
[/b]
APC VS PDP... Y can't Osaro Onaiwu just win grin
Re: Orbih Replies Ize-iyamu: You Contributed To Failure Of Igbinedion’s Govt by KINGinVAHALA: 10:17am On Aug 23, 2016
comos:

Red roof without teachers

even the ones there hardly receive their salary

Governance is a continuous development and in Nigeria political setting, only those in same party continue where the former stopped. You talked about red roofs without teachers( thank God you have admitted that there are red roofs constructed by Oshiomole/Apc all over Edo State. Please tell us what PDP left behind when they left power in 2008). How come you re saying there are no teachers, that's what I believe you have to come up with to give your fellow Nairaland PDP false hopes. But even if there are no teachers as you claimed, there re already beautiful structures on ground and what would be left for Obaseki to do is to bring in the teachers which you claimed aren't available, that's continuity.

Sorry, I really need to ask, is your mother one of these teachers that are been owed salaries?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orbih Replies Ize-iyamu: You Contributed To Failure Of Igbinedion’s Govt by KINGinVAHALA: 10:22am On Aug 23, 2016
Franchise21:
APC VS PDP... Y can't Osaro Onaiwu just win grin

Hahahahahaha, boss you nor just like Edo state I swear. Osaro Onaiwu govern Edo state? that confused man? Even Adviser Nowamagbe would do better than him. lol

Up Arsenal? Awwww, you people are gonna end in 5th position this season. 1st-Man City, 2nd-Man U, 3rd-Chelsea, 4th-Tottenham, 5th-Arsenal.
Re: Orbih Replies Ize-iyamu: You Contributed To Failure Of Igbinedion’s Govt by comos: 10:46am On Aug 23, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

[/b]

Lol

the roads you just mention are major roads in benin city which all previous administration have always rehabilitate them

why not take your America cousin through the following roads; uwelu, sain-saviour, Textill mill, 1st and 2nd federal, medical, Aduwawa (Appeal court area), ugbekun quarter, Benin Technical, down okhoro, e.t.c

I am very sure your cousin can only tells you the conditions of those roads from her base in America
Re: Orbih Replies Ize-iyamu: You Contributed To Failure Of Igbinedion’s Govt by KINGinVAHALA: 10:56am On Aug 23, 2016
comos:

Lol

the roads you just mention are major roads in benin city which all previous administration have always rehabilitate them

why not take your America cousin through the following roads; uwelu, sain-saviour, Textill mill, 1st and 2nd federal, medical, Aduwawa (Appeal court area), ugbekun quarter, Benin Technical, down okhoro, e.t.c

I am very sure your cousin can only tells you the conditions of those roads from her base in America

Sorry to say but its necessary I say this, you re just the replica of PDP in Edo state. Common, go enrol at pioneer adult school, you need to learn how to spell and type in good English.

1 Like

Re: Orbih Replies Ize-iyamu: You Contributed To Failure Of Igbinedion’s Govt by comos: 11:05am On Aug 23, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Sorry to say but its necessary I say this, you re just the replica of PDP in Edo state. Common, go enrol at pioneer adult school, you need to learn how to spell and type in good English.

I admit my typographical error,

but can you say those roads have been fixed by oshiomole ?
Re: Orbih Replies Ize-iyamu: You Contributed To Failure Of Igbinedion’s Govt by shift15(m): 11:08am On Aug 23, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Governance is a continuous development and in Nigeria political setting, only those in same party continue where the former stopped. You talked about red roofs without teachers( thank God you have admitted that there are red roofs constructed by Oshiomole/Apc all over Edo State. Please tell us what PDP left behind when they left power in 2008). How come you re saying there are no teachers, that's what I believe you have to come up with to give your fellow Nairaland PDP false hopes. But even if there are no teachers as you claimed, there re already beautiful structures on ground and what would be left for Obaseki to do is to bring in the teachers which you claimed aren't available, that's continuity.

Sorry, I really need to ask, is your mother one of these teachers that are been owed salaries?

You are hurting people's eyes with this your red ink. You don't need to write in red to propagate your propaganda.
Tinubu said worse about Buhari in the past.
El-Rufai said worse about Buhari.
You wont want to read what Nuhu Ribadu said about Tinubu in the past.
Charles Airhabavre said worse about Oshiomole in 2012 guber election.

So your point about past statement of politician about another politician is needless.
Re: Orbih Replies Ize-iyamu: You Contributed To Failure Of Igbinedion’s Govt by KINGinVAHALA: 11:18am On Aug 23, 2016
comos:

I admit my typographical error,

but can you say those roads have been fixed by oshiomole ?

Tell me a state whose roads are all constructed, including those with higher allocations than Edo State. And if you aren't aware, Edo state to a large extent has the highest number of roads. You mentioned aduwawa, aduwawa community alone, from ramat park upto upper mission extention junction at oando, does have upto a thousand roads, cutting across streets and lanes. So you tell me, how is it possible for one administration to fix all these roads? even if Edo state has been running a yearly budget of 1 trillion Naira since 2008, it still wouldn't be enough to fix Edo state roads.

Till this very moment, roads are still being fixed in California, Shanghai and Brussel, etc.

1 Like

Re: Orbih Replies Ize-iyamu: You Contributed To Failure Of Igbinedion’s Govt by Franchise21(m): 11:41am On Aug 23, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hahahahahaha, boss you nor just like Edo state I swear. Osaro Onaiwu govern Edo state? that confused man? Even Adviser Nowamagbe would do better than him. lol

Up Arsenal? Awwww, you people are gonna end in 5th position this season. 1st-Man City, 2nd-Man U, 3rd-Chelsea, 4th-Tottenham, 5th-Arsenal.
Lol. I voted PMB in the last presidential election bt I've learnt to be non-partisan. As regards Edo State election, I'm still undecided

Ur table is pretty correct BT Liv'pool finishes above Arsenal this season... Arsenal, 6th position. That doesn't stop me from being a GUNNER grin
Re: Orbih Replies Ize-iyamu: You Contributed To Failure Of Igbinedion’s Govt by KINGinVAHALA: 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2016
Franchise21:
Lol. I voted PMB in the last presidential election bt I've learnt to be non-partisan. As regards Edo State election, I'm still undecided

Ur table is pretty correct BT Liv'pool finishes above Arsenal this season... Arsenal, 6th position. That doesn't stop me from being a GUNNER grin

Hahahaha, Edo state since 2008 has always acted differently with the federal in terms of development. Even when federal and some other states where unable to pay salaries, Edo state were paying state workers salaries as at when due. The current undoing at the center has absolutely nothing to do with Edo election and Apc in Edo state because none of the contestants can make bag of rice in the market reverse to 8k when the person becomes gov, what would concerns the person is how to consolidate on the achievements oshiomole has recorded and not if Buhari is competent or incompetent.

Lol, which of the Liverpool, the one that was mercilessly beaten by Burnley? Bro, I watched the match from beginning to the end, that Liverpool I saw can't top Leicester this season not to talk of Arsenal. Its Leceister 6th and Liverpool maybe 7th or 8th.
Re: Orbih Replies Ize-iyamu: You Contributed To Failure Of Igbinedion’s Govt by comos: 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
Franchise21:

Vote Ize-Iyamu (PDP)

voting APC is putting the affair of Edo state into the hands of Tinubu, Oshiomole, E-Rufai and Buhari.

Ask Osun and Ekiti, they will tell you their experience in the hands of God-fathers controlling their state from outside.

For your information, the company (HI-TECH CONST. COY) that rehabilitated siluko Road , is owned by Tinubu, how come the contract was not given to a construction company in Edo state to prevent capital flight.
Re: Orbih Replies Ize-iyamu: You Contributed To Failure Of Igbinedion’s Govt by gebest: 12:45pm On Aug 23, 2016
everybody knows that.
Re: Orbih Replies Ize-iyamu: You Contributed To Failure Of Igbinedion’s Govt by Franchise21(m): 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hahahaha, Edo state since 2008 has always acted differently with the federal in terms of development. Even when federal and some other states where unable to pay salaries, Edo state were paying state workers salaries as at when due. The current undoing at the center has absolutely nothing to do with Edo election and Apc in Edo state because none of the contestants can make bag of rice in the market reverse to 8k when the person becomes gov, what would concerns the person is how to consolidate on the achievements oshiomole has recorded and not if Buhari is competent or incompetent.

Lol, which of the Liverpool, the one that was mercilessly beaten by Burnley? Bro, I watched the match from beginning to the end, that Liverpool I saw can't top Leicester this season not to talk of Arsenal. Its Leceister 6th and Liverpool maybe 7th or 8th.
In Oshiomole's first tenure, he preached "One Man, One Vote", "Say No To Godfatherism". But he gas clearly gone against that. Oshiomole did poorly in his 2nd tenure. Obaseki is Oshiomole's stooge n he even bettered his plans by installing Phillip Shuaibu as Obaseki's running mate. Both Obaseki n Ize-Iyamu ain't saints but I'm still searching for the better sinner grin
Re: Orbih Replies Ize-iyamu: You Contributed To Failure Of Igbinedion’s Govt by Franchise21(m): 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2016
comos:

Vote Ize-Iyamu (PDP)

voting APC is putting the affair of Edo state into the hands of Tinubu, Oshiomole, E-Rufai and Buhari.

Ask Osun and Ekiti, they will tell you their experience in the hands of God-fathers controlling their state from outside.

For your information, the company (HI-TECH CONST. COY) that rehabilitated siluko Road , is owned by Tinubu, how come the contract was not given to a construction company in Edo state to prevent capital flight.
Same Ize-Iyamu that raped Edo State when he was the SSG to Igbinedion... And ran to APC wen they took over. When he saw that Oshiomole ain't in support of his governorship ambition, he ran back to PDP... Ize-Iyamu is power hungry... Dan Orbih, d PDP chairman is a criminal. Who are Ize-Iyamu political godfathers? The same Anenih, Tom Ikimi, Igbinedion?? Hell No! Anyway, still searching for the better sinner b/w the two

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra Agitation Is Justified- Senator Abaribe / ‘it’s Impossible For Politicians Not To Steal’ – Okorocha / Oshiomhole Says Saraki Nigeria’s Smartest Politician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.