Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Photo Of The Day: Give This Pics A Title - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo Of The Day: Give This Pics A Title (5671 Views)

Every Tertiary Student Should View This(+pics) / You Are Brilliant If You Can Read This! (+pics) / Can Any Nigerian Professor Do This(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day: Give This Pics A Title by 9jascholarship: 5:37am On Aug 23, 2016
This photo was taken Yesterday during send-forth ceremony of Casor FUTO final year students....

The young man is a final year student of Information Mnagement Technology Futo, one of FUTO's most enterpring students who owns one of biggest education platform in Nigeria "Nigerian University Scholarships" . Com..... And CEO Discuss.NG
His is Ajah Excel
He had sometimes represented Nigeria in A business competition in Dubai, and also contest as the only Nigerian with 7 other Africans for a position to reprensent Africa in the World Youth Movement for Democracy.....
While we congratulate him on his sendforth, Nairalanders, lets give this amazing photo a title..

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Give This Pics A Title by Wizzyblack3(m): 5:51am On Aug 23, 2016
Lemme think.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Give This Pics A Title by Luckymay(f): 5:53am On Aug 23, 2016
King Solomon and his concubines. Congrats to the guy though.

11 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Give This Pics A Title by paschal47(m): 5:54am On Aug 23, 2016
baba for the girls * singing*

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Give This Pics A Title by 9jascholarship: 6:07am On Aug 23, 2016
Ajah Excel

Re: Photo Of The Day: Give This Pics A Title by project8(m): 7:00am On Aug 23, 2016
The beauty of yoruba ladies
Re: Photo Of The Day: Give This Pics A Title by costandi(m): 8:20am On Aug 23, 2016
9jascholarship:
This photo was taken Yesterday during send-forth ceremony of Casor FUTO final year students....

The young man is a final year student of Information Mnagement Technology Futo, one of FUTO's most enterpring students who owns one of biggest education platform in Nigeria "Nigerian University Scholarships" . Com..... And CEO Discuss.NG
His is Ajah Excel
He had sometimes represented Nigeria in A business competition in Dubai, and also contest as the only Nigerian with 7 other Africans for a position to reprensent Africa in the World Youth Movement for Democracy.....
While we congratulate him on his sendforth, Nairalanders, lets give this amazing photo a title..
And another thing about Ajah Excel, he is an attention seeker!

13 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Give This Pics A Title by GasAndOilTheory(m): 8:22am On Aug 23, 2016
Shayi Musa and his 11 wives grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: Give This Pics A Title by Jclement(m): 8:46am On Aug 23, 2016
I envy the dude.. weldone to the guy
Re: Photo Of The Day: Give This Pics A Title by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 23, 2016
Hmmm. THE BALL IS IN MY COURT. grin grin
Different shapes and sizes. Ulala
Re: Photo Of The Day: Give This Pics A Title by Akinola2543(m): 9:31am On Aug 23, 2016
lady's man

TEAM MMM.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Give This Pics A Title by ecu120(m): 9:34am On Aug 23, 2016
project8:
The beauty of yoruba ladies

Who told u they are Yoruba.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Give This Pics A Title by 9jascholarship: 10:18am On Aug 23, 2016
costandi:
And another thing about Ajah Excel, he is an attention seeker!

Hope you are not envious of him...... I think he is my mentor as well to many other Nigerian Students....

He is a student who has achieved a great deal and need be celebrated
Re: Photo Of The Day: Give This Pics A Title by costandi(m): 10:51am On Aug 23, 2016
9jascholarship:

Hope you are not envious of him...... I think he is my mentor as well to many other Nigerian Students....

He is a student who has achieved a great deal and need be celebrated
How can u be your own mentor. Guy, ure preety confused.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Day: Give This Pics A Title by otimothy(m): 11:17am On Aug 23, 2016
costandi:
How can u be your own mentor. Guy, ure preety confused.

I think he is a tad bit confused,just say it already its you and who would congratulate you will while those who wont will hold their peace.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Give This Pics A Title by Qualer: 11:35am On Aug 23, 2016
Luckymay:

abeg... na who cook that pot of soup? grin cool
Re: Photo Of The Day: Give This Pics A Title by Chimaritoponcho: 12:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
nice one baba excel People like.you are what we need in FUTO #PROUDLY FUTOITE
Re: Photo Of The Day: Give This Pics A Title by falcon01: 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2016
a group of motherf*ckers standing in a cycle.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Give This Pics A Title by brainpower(m): 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
"Blessed art thou amongst women.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Give This Pics A Title by hurpieyehmie(f): 6:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
Cool
Re: Photo Of The Day: Give This Pics A Title by prahcetomi(m): 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2016
King Solomon and the goddesses of Arabia
Re: Photo Of The Day: Give This Pics A Title by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
Luckymay:
Funny title!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Give This Pics A Title by kowalsky: 2:37am On Aug 24, 2016
Frosh dude cool
Re: Photo Of The Day: Give This Pics A Title by kowalsky: 2:39am On Aug 24, 2016
"12 ladies giving face to black guy wit a long pole"
Re: Photo Of The Day: Give This Pics A Title by pueshkif(m): 3:14am On Aug 24, 2016
Re: Photo Of The Day: Give This Pics A Title by Luckymay(f): 7:35am On Aug 24, 2016
Qualer:

abeg... na who cook that pot of soup? grin cool
Lol. Me nah.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Give This Pics A Title by valkaywalex(m): 8:09am On Aug 24, 2016
King Solomon the 2nd
Re: Photo Of The Day: Give This Pics A Title by rattlesnake(m): 8:16am On Aug 24, 2016
9jascholarship:

His is Ajah Excel
broilers
Re: Photo Of The Day: Give This Pics A Title by Qualer: 9:11am On Aug 24, 2016
Luckymay:

Lol. Me nah.

na waa o! i want one like that o! how we go do am now? cool
Re: Photo Of The Day: Give This Pics A Title by MissIndependent(f): 10:40am On Aug 24, 2016
Difference between `Twins` and `Ejima` grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Give This Pics A Title by Luckymay(f): 10:55am On Aug 24, 2016
Qualer:

na waa o! i want one like that o! how we go do am now? cool
Just send your DHL number and I will send it to you.
Re: Photo Of The Day: Give This Pics A Title by Qualer: 11:26am On Aug 24, 2016
Luckymay:

Just send your DHL number and I will send it to you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whatsapp User Murder And Sends English To Its Early Grave (photo) / Unilag Mba: What Is The Difference Between Regular & Executive? / Writing Exam In The Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.