Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,500 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Hello Wordpress Users Need Ur Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hello Wordpress Users Need Ur Help (460 Views)

4 Best Wordpress Security Plugins For Wordpress Users In 2017 / Wordpress Users Enter Here / Must Check For Bloggers, Especially Wordpress Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Wordpress Users Need Ur Help by skyhighweb(m): 7:37am On Aug 23, 2016
am new to wordpress i just activated a wordpress site on my local server, i can see the newly activated site on wordpress dashboard i can navigate but i cant seem to see where to view the site on its own hope u guys understand what am saying thanks
Re: Hello Wordpress Users Need Ur Help by KvnqPrezo(m): 8:11am On Aug 23, 2016
skyhighweb:
am new to wordpress i just activated a wordpress site on my local server, i can see the newly activated site on wordpress dashboard i can navigate but i cant seem to see where to view the site on its own hope u guys understand what am saying thanks
you will see a home button click and you will see view site or just type ûr site..,ask more
Re: Hello Wordpress Users Need Ur Help by skyhighweb(m): 8:20am On Aug 23, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
you will see a home button click and you will see view site or just type ûr site..,ask more
its on local server as in wampserver i can't see view site
Re: Hello Wordpress Users Need Ur Help by skyhighweb(m): 10:13am On Aug 23, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
its taking me to hello world i think thats d default when u start wordpress, i activated a plugin site, i can view the site on wordpress dashboard but i cant seem to open it open its own without wordpress menu on the top and by the side
Re: Hello Wordpress Users Need Ur Help by skyhighweb(m): 11:52am On Aug 23, 2016
the plug as both admin and users end i can only see the admin side cant see the users side
Re: Hello Wordpress Users Need Ur Help by nomoless: 12:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
No I don't understand, but what i think you are trying to do is to be able to type the site into your browser for viewing. You have to paste the site into your wamp index folder and also know the url to type into your browser. All this can be gotten from the introduction section of the wamp server.
Re: Hello Wordpress Users Need Ur Help by KvnqPrezo(m): 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
check my abardoned wordpress site if you like it then ask query... [url]sharevites.com[/url]
Re: Hello Wordpress Users Need Ur Help by skyhighweb(m): 3:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
nomoless:
No I don't understand, but what i think you are trying to do is to be able to type the site into your browser for viewing. You have to paste the site into your wamp index folder and also know the url to type into your browser. All this can be gotten from the introduction section of the wamp server.
have done all that, the plugin is a exam plugin it has both admin page and user page i can view the admin page because iits shows on the wordpress homepage but i cant view the user page have no idea how to get that

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Sale! UK Adsense Account For Sale @7k / Fastest Trick To Get Huge Traffic To Your blog Tested And Confirmed By Indians / I Need A Webmaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.