Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,832 members, 7,802,668 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

This White Man Speaks Edo, Benin Language But Has Never Been To Nigeria (Video) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / This White Man Speaks Edo, Benin Language But Has Never Been To Nigeria (Video) (29145 Views)

Common Misconception About Edo(benin)girls / I Am Accountable To Only One KING - Ooni Of Ife Speaks (video) / Igala Isn't A Yoruba Language But Classified As Yoruboid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This White Man Speaks Edo, Benin Language But Has Never Been To Nigeria (Video) by Ipisi(m): 12:13pm On Aug 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
How does edo language sound? Is it heavy or light to the ear

Like seriously...But not to worry, just PM me ASAP make i teach you!!

Re: This White Man Speaks Edo, Benin Language But Has Never Been To Nigeria (Video) by Tokziby: 12:14pm On Aug 23, 2016
can somebody interpret the conversation and how he learnt the language?
Re: This White Man Speaks Edo, Benin Language But Has Never Been To Nigeria (Video) by DBlackCeazer(m): 12:14pm On Aug 23, 2016
And I am from Edo state, don't even know how to say 'come' . Smh
Re: This White Man Speaks Edo, Benin Language But Has Never Been To Nigeria (Video) by iamawara(m): 12:14pm On Aug 23, 2016
Be careful before you start dreaming cats oh
Re: This White Man Speaks Edo, Benin Language But Has Never Been To Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 23, 2016
all of you shouting Bini jazz, I wonder if you would have said same if he was speaking yoruba?, besides many Nigerians speak French, german etc,and have never been to these countries, so what is the fuss?

1 Like

Re: This White Man Speaks Edo, Benin Language But Has Never Been To Nigeria (Video) by CallMeHope(f): 12:16pm On Aug 23, 2016
Ipisi:

Now I know!!! You must be a Benin Girl. Una don bewitch this innocent young man.....LOLLLLLZZZZZ

Lmao grin wink

1 Like

Re: This White Man Speaks Edo, Benin Language But Has Never Been To Nigeria (Video) by abbey621(m): 12:16pm On Aug 23, 2016
Is there anything like Edo language?
Re: This White Man Speaks Edo, Benin Language But Has Never Been To Nigeria (Video) by CallMeHope(f): 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
abbey621:
Is there anything like Edo language?

who said anything about "Edo language"?
Re: This White Man Speaks Edo, Benin Language But Has Never Been To Nigeria (Video) by LockDown69(m): 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
Na one Edo girl handwork, grin
Re: This White Man Speaks Edo, Benin Language But Has Never Been To Nigeria (Video) by nkemdi89(f): 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
1stCitizen:
Kini big deal?

I have seen many Nigerians who speak French and have never been to a Francophone country
It is a big deal because the language is not a lingua franca of Nigeria, neither is it a language of the majority, it's just a little percent that speaks it, even an auchi man doesn't even understand it. I once greeted an etsako man ipa domo and he quickly made me to understand that it wasn't his dialect. Appreciate him please.
Re: This White Man Speaks Edo, Benin Language But Has Never Been To Nigeria (Video) by LoveJesus87(m): 12:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
How does edo language sound? Is it heavy or light to the ear
chai E no good oh! D tin dey twisted ehn! No pattern at all, no starting point no ending e just be like God dey vex when e created d language grin grin

1 Like

Re: This White Man Speaks Edo, Benin Language But Has Never Been To Nigeria (Video) by enomakos(m): 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
nkemdi89:

It is a big deal because the language is not a lingua franca of Nigeria, neither is it a language of the majority, it's just a little percent that speaks it, even an auchi man doesn't even understand it. I once greeted an etsako man ipa domo and he quickly made me to understand that it wasn't his dialect. Appreciate him please.
how come an igbo girl like you understand bini?
Re: This White Man Speaks Edo, Benin Language But Has Never Been To Nigeria (Video) by nkemdi89(f): 12:32pm On Aug 23, 2016
enomakos:
how come an igbo girl like you understand bini?
Lol because I am from nigeria.
Re: This White Man Speaks Edo, Benin Language But Has Never Been To Nigeria (Video) by realteejay: 12:32pm On Aug 23, 2016
edo gals 4 italy nah dem teach am afta he buy market 4 dia hands finish... lols
Re: This White Man Speaks Edo, Benin Language But Has Never Been To Nigeria (Video) by abbey621(m): 12:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
CallMeHope:

who said anything about "Edo language"?

The title of the thread, "White man speaks Edo"!
Re: This White Man Speaks Edo, Benin Language But Has Never Been To Nigeria (Video) by Shedking(m): 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
Hustlerlomo:
Benin girls hand work. grin grin grin grin

NA SO

1 Like

Re: This White Man Speaks Edo, Benin Language But Has Never Been To Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2016
nkemdi89:

Is the guy in Nigeria? Majority of African immigrants in Italy where he belongs speak Edo so whats your point? Moreover His step mum could be Edo and speaks same to her own kids in the house so whats the big deal

Ohhhhh! I forgot! its a big deal because he is white. grin (he looks mixed race to me and his mum must be Edo)
Re: This White Man Speaks Edo, Benin Language But Has Never Been To Nigeria (Video) by enomakos(m): 12:42pm On Aug 23, 2016
nkemdi89:
Lol because I am from nigeria.
i am proud of you,keep it up my sister

1 Like

Re: This White Man Speaks Edo, Benin Language But Has Never Been To Nigeria (Video) by Rossikki: 12:42pm On Aug 23, 2016
Luukasz:
What's so special if a white man speaks our language after all we also speak English,French et al without been in those countries.Africans and slave mentality.
Nairaland mods nawa for una thing wey suppose make frontpage no go make but nonsensical things u go see am for FP..mtcheew
The mods are a joke. I made a thread the other day outlining over 150 words that mean the same thing in Igbo and Yoruba, showing an ancient connection between the two, and the mods moved it from Politics section to Culture in order to bury it, and it never made FP. But some scrawny little white kid speaks a couple of words in Edo, and it hits front page instantly. Bunch of fuc.king slaves. The spell or curse that white people placed on you to turn you stupid, only God can remove, honestly.
Re: This White Man Speaks Edo, Benin Language But Has Never Been To Nigeria (Video) by CallMeHope(f): 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2016
abbey621:

The title of the thread, "White man speaks Edo"!

"Edo[b],,[/b] Benin language"
Re: This White Man Speaks Edo, Benin Language But Has Never Been To Nigeria (Video) by nkemdi89(f): 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
1stCitizen:

Is the guy in Nigeria? Majority of African immigrants in Italy where he belongs speak Edo so whats your point? Moreover His step mum could be Edo and speaks same to her own kids in the house so whats the big deal

Ohhhhh! I forgot! its a big deal because he is white. grin (he looks mixed race to me and his mum must be Edo)

Even if he is mixed race, most of us brought up in Nigeria can't speak our dialect, it's a challenge , especially those brought up in urban areas. He got the attention because of his colour.
Re: This White Man Speaks Edo, Benin Language But Has Never Been To Nigeria (Video) by Chukazu: 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2016
I love Benin language,so melodic.. anybody knows how I learn it quicker?
Re: This White Man Speaks Edo, Benin Language But Has Never Been To Nigeria (Video) by Rossikki: 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
nkemdi89:

Would you "appreciate him" if he was a black man from Togo?
Re: This White Man Speaks Edo, Benin Language But Has Never Been To Nigeria (Video) by Ghost447(m): 1:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
So?

I also speak fluent english and i have never been to U.K grin
Let's think well na! Nigeria was colonised by Britain whose official language is English, English language is a core subject in our schools, our official language is English, this is why it is possible for you to speak English language without going to UK, but can you say the same about the Italian?
Re: This White Man Speaks Edo, Benin Language But Has Never Been To Nigeria (Video) by miketayo(m): 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
I speak Farsi and i have never been to Iran or afghan
Re: This White Man Speaks Edo, Benin Language But Has Never Been To Nigeria (Video) by Paseus(m): 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
WHEN AN OYIBO MAN HAS BANGED HUNDREDS OF EDO GIRLS! i guess thats d result. Make dem kwantinue
Re: This White Man Speaks Edo, Benin Language But Has Never Been To Nigeria (Video) by Johnsown1(m): 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2016
See me see wahala, is this one news, just upload where a pure white guy is selling garri in the street , *not abino*
Re: This White Man Speaks Edo, Benin Language But Has Never Been To Nigeria (Video) by guiddoti: 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2016
Italiano! second home of the Edo's.

He must have mingled with the Edo's community in Italy.
Re: This White Man Speaks Edo, Benin Language But Has Never Been To Nigeria (Video) by flokii: 2:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
Benin girls go don trip die cheesy
Re: This White Man Speaks Edo, Benin Language But Has Never Been To Nigeria (Video) by Edmen(m): 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
DBlackCeazer:
And I am from Edo state, don't even know how to say 'come' . Smh
'lare' that's come in bini

1 Like

Re: This White Man Speaks Edo, Benin Language But Has Never Been To Nigeria (Video) by dnawah(m): 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
If na so,NYSC should be extended to other countries.u go fear na people way reach 60 too go want serve
Re: This White Man Speaks Edo, Benin Language But Has Never Been To Nigeria (Video) by lawani: 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2016
If everybody speaks your language, then you have to create another language for private use and use the old one as a general language.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Igbo's Have Mixed Ancestry / Photos From The Osun Osogbo Festival / Get To Know The Nok Culture, Nigeria’s Oldest Known Civilization (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.