Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,281 members, 7,780,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:22 PM

Please Let Us Take Note. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please Let Us Take Note. (751 Views)

Let Us Swap...i Have This 1yr 7mnth Female Boerbeol For Swap...heat Is Next Mont / Group for pedigree dog owners-let us know you have a good dog / Do People Keep Cat As Pet In Nigeria? Please Let's See Yours. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Let Us Take Note. by dorcky: 8:44am On Aug 23, 2016
Good morning sir's / madam, please I want to bring this to our notice . If someone brings up an advert here, if you are not buying kindly let it be noted from the first discussion, if you want to ask about it let it be politely noted as well rather than creating some series of discussions and pretend to buy and later start forming over what you don't have . Why are my saying this cos I meet of boy cos he his from his chat up by the following number which I think he should be a scammer only to come and prove he his not. He is located in Ibadan here is his mobile number (‪+234 813 955 5795‬). I am a very easy calm person but don't backdown and take nonsense .
Please let all the breeders take note of that number.

Thanks
Re: Please Let Us Take Note. by DidiLove1: 9:00am On Aug 23, 2016
dorcky:
Good morning sir's / madam, please I want to bring this to our notice . If someone brings up an advert here, if you are not buying kindly let it be noted from the first discussion, if you want to ask about it let it be politely noted as well rather than creating some series of discussions and pretend to buy and later start forming over what you don't have . Why are my saying this cos I meet of boy cos he his from his chat up by the following number which I think he should be a scammer only to come and prove he his not. He is located in Ibadan here is his mobile number (‪+234 813 955 5795‬). I am a very easy calm person but don't backdown and take nonsense .
Please let all the breeders take note of that number.

Thanks

What exactly does the bolded mean?

2 Likes

Re: Please Let Us Take Note. by dorcky: 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
@Didolove1... I don't understand you question please paraphrase for a clearer understanding of such question?
Re: Please Let Us Take Note. by DidiLove1: 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2016
The same way I don't understand what you mean by the highlighted text. Did you encounter a scammer? Did he come to prove he's not.

Just read your statement again and see if it makes sense to you.

3 Likes

Re: Please Let Us Take Note. by xana101: 9:14pm On Aug 31, 2016
Op i'm finding it very hard to comprehend what u mean. Plz read ur phrase again and re-type what u really mean. Did u mean a scammer? Let's learn from ur experience. Thanks u

2 Likes

Re: Please Let Us Take Note. by dorcky: 9:33am On Sep 23, 2016
He has been following me for a while and claimed he wanted to buy Caucasian after wasting my time sourcing for him with his Chussy act, he got what he likes via pictures and later ask me to send the puppy without payment to Ibadan that we are more than all that .
My anger is that he wasted my time,and was chatting as if he wants to buy .So he blocked me .
Please I appreciate people telling me what they want directly without posting as if you are too rich cos you don't have any idea of who you are dealing with . Let us stay on a respective platform and be happy with our business .
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Doberman Stud Needed For Mating / Rare Footage Of Lion Mating / Super Fantastic Amazing Male Caucasian Puppy For Sale...bg Bone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.