Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:18 PM

Spiritual Digest For The Day 23rd Of August 2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest For The Day 23rd Of August 2016 (366 Views)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 23rd Of June 2016 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 23rd Of April 2016 / Spiritual Digest For The Day 29th Of March 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 23rd Of August 2016 by jonatoye(m): 9:06am On Aug 23, 2016
Good Morning! How was your Night?

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
No man has greater capacity than his thinking. The way you think is the direct measurement of your capacity - Lanre Adeboye!!!

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"For as he thinks in his heart, so is he. " (Proverbs 23:7a NKJV).
What you think will not work for you will never work even if God wants to bless and make your life beautiful through it. The reason why some people don't experience the fullness of God's power in their lives is because of the fact that they see no possibility in His ways and principles.

Nevertheless, the experience of a man cannot change the power and the personality of God. You can live a holy and a righteous life each time you believe you can. God can do great things through you if it will be possible following His principles.

There is no limit to what God can do in the life of a man even when it seems as if he has nothing. What you do with your life is subjected to your mentality even in the midst of numerous God's promises.

All men cannot fail at the same time. In the parable of the talent, the man who received one talent failed because he thought it was too small. You will always come to a point where you will face the issues of your destiny alone. Irrespective of your experience so far in life think about the God of all possibilities and His instructions to you with regards to engaging what He has given you.
-------
Lord! I receive the grace to always submit my thought to you. I will engage what you have given me and my glory will never turn to shame in Jesus name. Amen!!!
-------
#- Everything is possible with God on your side and you allow Him to work in you to do His good pleasure -#

Grace to you in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Have an Impressive Tuesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Faith Bring Resulted / Cheap Argument From Muslim / Sumbo Adeoye And Hubby Expresses Love For Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.