Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Luka Ubangari, RCCG Pastor In Kaduna - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Luka Ubangari, RCCG Pastor In Kaduna (36702 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Dwarf RCCG Pastor & Barrister Weds In Abuja Today (Photos) / Pastor Jimmy Luka's Wedding In Uganda Sparks Outrage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Luka Ubangari, RCCG Pastor In Kaduna by sunnyside16(m): 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
from boko haram to herdmens, we always have something to worry about that takes life

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Luka Ubangari, RCCG Pastor In Kaduna by emmykk(m): 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
chinchong:

keep calm.
nothing gonna happen to chinchong.Planet earth isn't ready for a dead chinchong.

Everyone want to make heaven but no one is ready to die. Then how are they going to make heaven?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin bros see as fear catch you...make heaven nah
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Luka Ubangari, RCCG Pastor In Kaduna by MzPecs(f): 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2016
wristbangle:

I tire sad

This is really strange lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Luka Ubangari, RCCG Pastor In Kaduna by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
chinchong:
RIP to the late pastor.
You people should be happy since most of you believe in live after death. no be so?

And welldone to the terrorist fulani herdsmen.
Fine brain buy. E bi like say Ben Bruce dey sale
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Luka Ubangari, RCCG Pastor In Kaduna by 9jatatafo(m): 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
La wa oooo.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Luka Ubangari, RCCG Pastor In Kaduna by vislabraye(m): 3:44pm On Aug 23, 2016
Dandsome:
hmm

Our Presidiot president won`t come out on camera to condemn it. All he will do is to send someone to type from twitter about how Buhari is unhappy about the killings. Now people will think its the president really tweeting.

I wonder how a president of nigeria in 2016 won`t have a verified twitter account.

Are you thinking what I`m thinking

Father Mbaka won't say anything now. Let him keep on blaming Gej. He has never spoken against the killings of Christians.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Luka Ubangari, RCCG Pastor In Kaduna by chinchong: 3:44pm On Aug 23, 2016
emmykk:
bros see as fear catch you...make heaven nah

fear what? you need to read my comment again. i gat nothing to fear man!

what am saying is this; you people believe in life after death and you believe there will be heaven for you. Then, how are you going to make that your heaven if you don't die? cause me can't see any rapture. I only see plane and birds doing there thing in the sky.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Luka Ubangari, RCCG Pastor In Kaduna by Bandeco(m): 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
chinchong:
RIP to the late pastor.
You people should be happy since most of you believe in live after death. no be so?

And welldone to the terrorist fulani herdsmen.
The concept of Life after death is a wishful fantasy occasioned by man's trepidation for our mortal existence. it brings some solace you know.

No god(s) is available to save you from any threat .. We homo sapiens can save our self from any threat. To this light I call on all people of Christian Southern kaduna( Jema, Kaura, Jaba, Kagarko, Sanga, Kauru, Zango kataff, Kachia etc ) to rise up on their feet and take back their lands. It is has been besieged by Islamist terrorists (posing as fulani herdsmen) to conquer. Fold your hands and die like chickens.

RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Luka Ubangari, RCCG Pastor In Kaduna by vislabraye(m): 3:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
sleazy5:
Its unfortunate that the headlines adorning the pages of tabloids are always negative. Deaths here and there. Yesterday was the killing over eight persons in Zamfara. We are tired of all theses. For once lets hear some positive news......

So sad but it's the change we are seeing.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Luka Ubangari, RCCG Pastor In Kaduna by chinchong: 3:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
shala01:

Fine brain buy. E bi like say Ben Bruce dey sale

boy,you need to work on yourself.
first finnish your secondary school education before quoting people on nairaland.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Luka Ubangari, RCCG Pastor In Kaduna by chinchong: 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
Bandeco:

The concept of Life after death is a wishful fantasy occasioned by man's trepidation for our mortal existence. it brings some solace you know.

No god(s) is available to save you from any threat .. We homo sapiens can save our self from any threat. To this light I call on all people of Christian Southern kaduna( Jema, Kaura, Jaba, Kagarko, Sanga, Kauru, Zango kataff, Kachia etc ) to rise up on their feet and take back their lands. It is has been besieged by Islamist terrorists (posing as fulani herdsmen) to conquer. Fold your hands and die like chickens.

RIP to the dead

you spoke well. love that your first sentence.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Luka Ubangari, RCCG Pastor In Kaduna by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
FOOLanis are animals.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Luka Ubangari, RCCG Pastor In Kaduna by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2016
chinchong:

Man you are not working on your self. How can you be talking without using your brain

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Luka Ubangari, RCCG Pastor In Kaduna by chinchong: 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2016
shala01:

Man you are not working on your self. How can you be talking without using your brain

how many time will i have to repeat myself. Look, you're blocking my view with your stupid way of typing.

if you try to quote me again, you will be totally ignored.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Luka Ubangari, RCCG Pastor In Kaduna by Emycord: 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
Where is Mr buhdog aka northern president. Is he still eating corn in the villa. After 100 years of lugards experiment these are the results

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Luka Ubangari, RCCG Pastor In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2016
chinchong:

how many time will i have to repeat myself. Look, I am blocking my own view with my stupid way of typing.

if i try to quote you again, I must will be totally stupid
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Luka Ubangari, RCCG Pastor In Kaduna by Abiagirl777(f): 4:18pm On Aug 23, 2016
MzPecs:
Why always RCCG pastors? lipsrsealed

Ehee because na dem get vice president
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Luka Ubangari, RCCG Pastor In Kaduna by okestev: 4:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

[size=16pt]Anybody who does not know by now that Adeboye is not for Jesus, is blind[/size]
...You are free to run your mouth anyhow...even Jesus himself was accused of possessing evil spirit...BUT KNOW THIS ...you shall give account to every idle word you speak in day Judgement day...(Matt 12 v 36)
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Luka Ubangari, RCCG Pastor In Kaduna by sirkt: 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
Let them keep killing. Tears has dried in my eyes, even if I open my mouth no sound is forth coming all because my opinion holds no value.

I know the part RCCG leaders played during the last general election.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Luka Ubangari, RCCG Pastor In Kaduna by Genesis2000(m): 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2016
Sweetcollins:
Are we still in the time of Antioch?

Yes we are. Only that this tithes collectors tought that we have reached our promise land.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Luka Ubangari, RCCG Pastor In Kaduna by speak2me2015: 4:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
Each time the Fulani herdsmen kills, their masters will give them a thumb up, but when the victims will arm themselves to protect their lives, govt will be fast to send security operatives to go n recover such arms. Each time the Fulani herdsmen kills, their masters will give them a thumb up, but when the victims will arm themselves to protect their lives, govt will be fast to send security operatives to go n recover such arms. Each time the Fulani herdsmen kills, their masters will give them a thumb up, but when the victims will arm themselves to protect their lives, govt will be fast to send security operatives to go n recover such arms.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Luka Ubangari, RCCG Pastor In Kaduna by speak2me2015: 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
Each time the Fulani herdsmen kills, their masters will give them a thumb up, but when the victims will arm themselves to protect their lives, govt will be fast to send security operatives to go n recover such arms. God is up there watching all of us.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Luka Ubangari, RCCG Pastor In Kaduna by okestev: 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2016
Bandeco:

RIP to the dead
.....One singular prayer for you is that..... it shouldn't be too late for you...when you eventually find out the TRUTH...(Heb 9 vs 27)
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Luka Ubangari, RCCG Pastor In Kaduna by MakeWeTalk: 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2016
okestev:
...You are free to run your mouth anyhow...even Jesus himself was accused of possessing evil spirit...BUT KNOW THIS ...you shall give account to every idle word you speak in day Judgement day...(Matt 12 v 36)

Not before Adeboye & Redeemed Pastors have given account for deceiving Christians into voting for an Islamic Govt.

Did your bible not tell not to be unequally yoked with the unbeliever?

2 Corinthians 6:14
Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness?
and what communion hath light with darkness?

And you think that Adeboye loves Jesus angry

Why has he never condemned the killings?

It has been pointed out before that Adeboye has refused to speak out?

WHY?

http://dailypost.ng/2016/07/29/primate-ayodele-blasts-adeboye-oyedepo-kumuyi-silence-killings-christians/

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Luka Ubangari, RCCG Pastor In Kaduna by Pascal181: 4:49pm On Aug 23, 2016
Good one! d following day a woman was gruesomely murdered in kubwa, Adeboye staged a big crusade here in abj wit d so-called osinbajo in attendance but there was no word of condemnation frm them. So what do u xpct frm d jihadists.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Luka Ubangari, RCCG Pastor In Kaduna by divide9ja: 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
Pascal181:
Good one! d following day a woman was gruesomely murdered in kubwa, Adeboye staged a big crusade here in abj wit d so-called osinbajo in attendance but there was no word of condemnation frm them. So what do u xpct frm d jihadists.

[size=16pt]WHAT![/size]

okestev:

[size=16pt]THUNDER FIRE YOU THERE[/size]

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Luka Ubangari, RCCG Pastor In Kaduna by chuose: 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
okestev:

Sir can you explain why Adeboye gave buhari his blessings by giving him a Redeemed Pastor as running mate?

If Adeboye is truly a christian why will he do that?

Explain please

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Luka Ubangari, RCCG Pastor In Kaduna by madenigga(m): 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
yorubas shud learn to respect there host... Adeboye learn to respect ur hosts religion
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Luka Ubangari, RCCG Pastor In Kaduna by mailmitch(m): 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
Siga:
... Not again... Hmmm..

And to think we hve a redeem Pastr as Vice president nd he doesn't evn do or say anythng to condemn these acts, hmm criusly am tired of hearing ths kinda news. Christian leaders. Need to cme as 1 nd condemn these acts. May his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Luka Ubangari, RCCG Pastor In Kaduna by Rexyl(m): 5:13pm On Aug 23, 2016
Killer blood running through the veins of the wicked. May God deliver Nigeria from the wicked ones
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Luka Ubangari, RCCG Pastor In Kaduna by megabyte2(f): 5:32pm On Aug 23, 2016
It's getting worse day by day and nothing has been done about it. This is serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dunamis: Miracle Claim Causes Controversy / My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! / Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.