Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Pictures Of A Live Snake Caught By A Farmer This Morning - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Pictures Of A Live Snake Caught By A Farmer This Morning (53452 Views)

Ekiti Farmer Forces Snake That Swallowed His Lambs To Vomit Them (Video) / See Huge Python Snake Caught In Abuja On Sallah Day And Sold For N25,000 / Manatee Caught By Fishermen At Obuamu River In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Live Snake Caught By A Farmer This Morning by Jonwesley(m): 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
An adder, a specie of the vipers' family. Very deadly. It can jump at an enemy, after coiling itself on the ground, to gain velocity.
Re: Pictures Of A Live Snake Caught By A Farmer This Morning by martinsagk(m): 5:37pm On Aug 23, 2016
Ad0rable:
Just kill us already before d snake will wake up & caughted us cry
Lol. Maybe it was a mistake on his part nah.
Re: Pictures Of A Live Snake Caught By A Farmer This Morning by prinsam30: 5:41pm On Aug 23, 2016
Carter4luv:
go jam am for Bush if he will innocently free u. Lol

grin grin grin bros na joke I dey ooooo

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Live Snake Caught By A Farmer This Morning by prinsam30: 5:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
Afritop:
Rather a delicious innocent snake

grin grin grin grin hmmmmmm.
Re: Pictures Of A Live Snake Caught By A Farmer This Morning by BABANGBALI: 6:02pm On Aug 23, 2016
greggng:

Yes he catched caughted it with his lefted handed
see English. What is catched caughted?simple English you cannot wrote. I pity you
Re: Pictures Of A Live Snake Caught By A Farmer This Morning by BABANGBALI: 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
Shammak:

Blood of Goliath! #faints

sharaaaap. What does you knows?
Re: Pictures Of A Live Snake Caught By A Farmer This Morning by greggng: 6:18pm On Aug 23, 2016
BABANGBALI:
see English. What is catched caughted?simple English you cannot wrote. I pity you

Lol I no be English man o
Re: Pictures Of A Live Snake Caught By A Farmer This Morning by BABANGBALI: 6:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
greggng:

Lol I no be English man o
come make i dey teach you. I taughted lala and Seun English in the university
Re: Pictures Of A Live Snake Caught By A Farmer This Morning by Shammak(m): 6:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
BABANGBALI:
sharaaaap. What does you knows?
**faints again**
Re: Pictures Of A Live Snake Caught By A Farmer This Morning by BABANGBALI: 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2016
Shammak:

**faints again**
keeps fainting faint now tongue
Re: Pictures Of A Live Snake Caught By A Farmer This Morning by CR77(f): 6:57pm On Aug 23, 2016
No be if dem see me catch cheesy
restored2016:
E be like say you wan go court!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Live Snake Caught By A Farmer This Morning by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2016
eddyline:
looks like a Python. not poisonous but deadly non the less

Thats the lenght of a viper.

But the skin looks so much like a python.

Its the former.
Re: Pictures Of A Live Snake Caught By A Farmer This Morning by nwoye72: 7:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
Pavore9:
Where did this happen? I guess by now it has departed this world......pepper soup things! cheesy
we call it Eke in ibo , maybe python. they are not harmful at all
Re: Pictures Of A Live Snake Caught By A Farmer This Morning by uchewilliam18: 8:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
Nairaland and snake threads

Re: Pictures Of A Live Snake Caught By A Farmer This Morning by sweetgala(m): 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
adegeye38:

What nonsense are u saying?, thats a Python nd its non venomous

Sorry about the orriginal post my phone auto correct has a mind of it's own.

I meant to say it a viper species (Puff Adder) very venomous and more of them seem to be in West Africa recently maybe because of the desert move down south.

[img][/img]
Re: Pictures Of A Live Snake Caught By A Farmer This Morning by sweetgala(m): 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
adegeye38:

What nonsense are u saying?, thats a Python nd its non venomous

I meant to say it a viper species (Puff Adder) very venomous and more of them seem to be in West Africa recently maybe because of the desert move down south.

Python

Puff Adder

I understand snakes are often identical and difficult to identify but there are small differences, a python would have a larger mouth than the OP snake, also a python tends to have a longer leave body while the Adder has a rotund stubby body. Please ignore the constriction as many snakes coil up when held
Re: Pictures Of A Live Snake Caught By A Farmer This Morning by PrincessAnna: 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2016
The man skin rough like that of the snake

Tellesty1 food is ready tongue

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Live Snake Caught By A Farmer This Morning by shreck(m): 1:16am On Aug 24, 2016
abdeiz:

Looks like a deadly viper shocked
That's a Gabon viper, the fangs are expremly long,and it is very aggressive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Live Snake Caught By A Farmer This Morning by adegeye38(m): 7:15am On Aug 25, 2016
sweetgala:

Python

Puff Adder
Wrong!, a puff adder tends to have a slimmer body, and a different skin colour and pattern, while python have more fatter bodies and smaller head.

I understand snakes are often identical and difficult to identify but there are small differences, a python would have a larger mouth than the OP snake, also a python tends to have a longer leave body while the Adder has a rotund stubby body. Please ignore the constriction as many snakes coil up when held
Wrong!, a puff adder tends to have a slightly bigger hrad to their neck, and a different skin colour and pattern, while python have more fatter bodies and smaller head, compare both pictures, that a puff adder.

Re: Pictures Of A Live Snake Caught By A Farmer This Morning by sweetgala(m): 8:22am On Aug 25, 2016
adegeye38:

Wrong!, a puff adder tends to have a slightly bigger hrad to their neck, and a different skin colour and pattern, while python have more fatter bodies and smaller head, compare both pictures, that a puff adder.

I can only consider it a juvenile python and nothing more , I'd still suggest it may not be a python sub species.

I'm not an absolute expert on snakes however
Re: Pictures Of A Live Snake Caught By A Farmer This Morning by sirdayve(m): 10:03am On Aug 25, 2016
saasala:
That is a young python. Pythons are not venomous. I bet he cant hold a cobra or an adder the same way.
Egbon snake professor, them go use tortoise and kola take beg u o. copra ni, sister ada ko
Re: Pictures Of A Live Snake Caught By A Farmer This Morning by sirdayve(m): 10:06am On Aug 25, 2016
I only know thing about snakes.
and that's 'we shall step upon snakes and scorpions and nothing shall by any means harm us. #winks
Re: Pictures Of A Live Snake Caught By A Farmer This Morning by 190theclown: 10:04am On Oct 03, 2016
freshvine:

My man. How far?

Your man?
Re: Pictures Of A Live Snake Caught By A Farmer This Morning by freshvine(f): 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2016
190theclown:

Your man?

Yes na. My mannest man angry
Re: Pictures Of A Live Snake Caught By A Farmer This Morning by 190theclown: 12:26am On Oct 18, 2016
freshvine:

Yes na. My mannest man angry

I dont even know u cheesy

who are u again sorry remind me its been ages
Re: Pictures Of A Live Snake Caught By A Farmer This Morning by freshvine(f): 1:01am On Oct 18, 2016
190theclown:

I dont even know u cheesy

who are u again sorry remind me its been ages

Crown Prince became diplomatic when last apostle was brought in to do the job and everything became a fiasco with the battlefield becoming tough and a clown was introduced driving a 190 Mercedes Benz to add humor to the front lines. cheesy
Re: Pictures Of A Live Snake Caught By A Farmer This Morning by 190theclown: 11:51am On Oct 18, 2016
freshvine:

Crown Prince became diplomatic when last apostle was brought in to do the job and everything became a fiasco with the battlefield becoming tough and a clown was introduced driving a 190 Mercedes Benz to add humor to the front lines. cheesy

what u talking about grin grin

anyways lets connect outside of here

how can i reach you..
Re: Pictures Of A Live Snake Caught By A Farmer This Morning by freshvine(f): 12:16pm On Oct 18, 2016
190theclown:

what u talking about grin grin

anyways lets connect outside of here

how can i reach you..
Re: Pictures Of A Live Snake Caught By A Farmer This Morning by 190theclown: 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
freshvine:

Send me a mail :

sent
Re: Pictures Of A Live Snake Caught By A Farmer This Morning by POTUS07(m): 11:55am On Apr 11, 2017
BABANGBALI:
Where did he caughted it and did he caughted it with his hand?
oooooh lawd [quote
Re: Pictures Of A Live Snake Caught By A Farmer This Morning by BABANGBALI: 12:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
POTUS07:
oooooh lawd [quote
what?
Re: Pictures Of A Live Snake Caught By A Farmer This Morning by loluagunloye09: 9:47am On May 09, 2023
Where did he caughted it and did he caughted it with his hand?[l o ga ooo, see English

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lion Bites Off Man's Finger At Jamaican Zoo (Video, Photo) / The Snake A Nigerian Man Killed In His House (Photos) / 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.