Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism (10313 Views)

Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them / The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article / Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by winner01(m): 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

You're Nigerian. Waht do you know about a beautiful world? Even butterflies don't smile in Nigeria. grin
lol.
E go beta when we decided to stand up to our thieving government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by FearGodAndLive: 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Egregious reasoning from you again . A religion that has been prognosticated to increase by 800 million adherents in the next 34 years isn't a dying religion .
Any link to support this?
Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

Ebuka please dont answer this question until he answers this one i will ask him
Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

If you seek proof and proof is shown you what would you do? Will you recant your rank in your dying affiliation or will you continue therein?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by FearGodAndLive: 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2016
naijadeyhia:

If you seek proof and proof is shown you what would you do? Will you recant your rank in your dying affiliation or will you continue therein?
I come here to learn, not to be correct. It's a habit you might find useful.

1 Like

Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:04pm On Aug 23, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Ebuka please dont answer this question until he answers this one i will ask him

No wahala . Actually , it speaks volume of him . He claims to be enlightened but is ignorant of those facts . Just last week , he didn't know that some African gods proscribed the living of twins .

FearGodAndLive is notorious for his repartees (used pejoratively) with Christians that's all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

Answer the question pls. You asked for proof and i am willing to show you all the credible proof you seek but at what gain to you? Just knowledge or you seek this knowledge for a higher purpose?

1 Like

Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by FearGodAndLive: 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

.. . Just last week , he didn't know that some African gods proscribed the living of twins .
See who wan.teach person history grin grin
Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

You think say I no notice , eh kwa ? wink
Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by Weah96: 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
winner01:
The problem with you is simple. You know God exists, but you want it to stop at that. You dont want to be "bound" by His rules and regulations.
lol.

If you will spend your time searching for Who this really God is and not just discard all attempts to definitely point you to him, you'll arrive at your answer sooner.

The designer has rules? How do you know?
Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

What is the purpose of knowledge if not for a change? Which was why i asked you the purpose for this knowledge you seek.

2 Likes

Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by winner01(m): 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

You?
Come here to learn?

Does learning now have a different meaning? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by winner01(m): 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2016
Weah96:

The designer has rules? How do you know?
You failed to answer my question bro.

How do you know all you jnow currently?
That will lead us to the answer to your question.

3 Likes

Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by FearGodAndLive: 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You think say I no notice , eh kwa ? wink
You're just a silly child, it's futile to engage you in any sort of rational discussion, cos you end up learning nothing. You're so blinded by your convictions, you're gradually turning into a self-Styled God-protector.

Iirc, in the discussion we had, you mentioned African tribes were guilty of child killing. I asked you what you meant by African tribes, and also provided an example of Ifa, the Yoruba religion that deifies twins.

In fact, it was you who was forced to use your legs and chase yourself out of the thread, when it was revealed that you have no idea or knowledge of any African philosophy.

What you lack in knowledge, you make up for in pride, and when creativity meets ignorance, all it does is produce beautiful nonsense. Just like you and your friends do a daily basis.

I hop you will one day learn we are all humans in this experience, and whatever ideology we follow shouldnt be one based on demonising others.
Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by Weah96: 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2016
winner01:
You failed to answer my question bro.

How do you know all you jnow currently?
That will lead us to the answer to your question.

I thought the question was rhetorical. My existing trove of knowledge was attained in myriad ways. Studying, accident, experiences.
Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by winner01(m): 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
Weah96:

I thought the question was rhetorical. My existing trove of knowledge was attained in myriad ways. Studying, accident, experiences.
accidents are also experiences.

Now if older experiences of people were not documented and made available, do you think your experience is sufficient to survive in this world?.

1 Like

Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by winner01(m): 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

You're just a silly child, it's futile to engage you in any sort of rational discussion, cos you end up learning nothing. You're so blinded by your convictions, you're gradually turning into a self-Styled God-protector.
Iirc, in the discussion we had, you mentioned African tribes were guilty of child killing. I asked you what you meant by African tribes, and also provided an example of Ifa, the Yoruba religion that deifies twins.
In fact, it was you who was forced to use your legs and chase yourself out of the thread, when it was revealed that you have no idea or knowledge of any African philosophy.
What you lack in knowledge, you make up for in pride, and when creativity meets ignorance, all it does is produce beautiful nonsense. Just like you and your friends do a daily basis.
I hop you will one day learn we are all humans in this experience, and whatever ideology we follow shouldnt be one based on demonising others.
Can you make a simple point? undecided

1 Like

Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

Hello? I am right here bro ...over here pls

[img]http://media./media/53t53UnHBstnG/giphy.gif[/img]

Can you answer my question pls? grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by FearGodAndLive: 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
winner01:
Can you make a simple point? undecided
Why do you seek my attention so much, Winnie the Pooh?
Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by FearGodAndLive: 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Hello? I am right here bro ...over here pls

[img]http://media./media/53t53UnHBstnG/giphy.gif[/img]

Can you answer my question pls? grin grin
Like I said, and has been proven once again, you're just a silly child. Guess it's back to Memes and Troll mode now your ignorance has been brutally exposed. Pele, I hear the balm of Gilead cures butthurts.

EDIT:
angry angry

Naijadeyhia, I think say you be ebuka. grin no vex. U be small pikin too but no be you I mean. grin tongue
Bleep. That lady is annoying. cheesy angry grin nice gif.
Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

Like I said, and has been proven once again, you're just a silly child. Guess it's back to Memes and Troll mode now your ignorance has been brutally exposed. Pele, I hear the balm of Gilead cures butthurts.

I
Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

I had to get your attention... grin

So back to the question which you sought proof about. What would you do if proof is shown to you? Change? Remain the same or just take it in stride and continue pecking at ebuka?
Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by FearGodAndLive: 1:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
naijadeyhia:

So back to the question which you sought proof about. What would you do if proof is shown to you? Change? Remain the same or just take it in stride and continue pecking at ebuka?
Smoke weed and have good sex.
Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by Deicide: 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
winner01:
This is not true. This position was made by atheists high priests and has since been parrotted by other atheists to sound reasonable. It is not true. Atheism is usually referred to as a lack of belief in the existence of God/gods.
The modication you've given to it suits agnosticism at best.

Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

You show no gravitas when having rational discussions and when this is pointed out to you , you take umbrage and resort to insults ? Why are you now offended I thought we were having a persiflage undecided grin grin

I read a lot and I get peeved when people like you criticize others out of ignorance or hubris . You know nothing dude , deal with it or ensconce yourself on a couch and learn from us .

1 Like

Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by Deicide: 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

Well said bro at least winner01 stiil have hope But this one........
Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by donnffd(m): 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

@emboldened text . How does this preclude the existence of a conscious creator

This is a quintessential argumentum ad ignorantiam - where the atheists insist God does not exist because of a supposed lack of contrary evidence .

1. There is no evidence for all the Gods said to be creators of the universe

2. There is no evidence supporting a conscious creator who created the universe.

Bring me evidence that contradicts the two statements above and i would be a believer tomorrow
Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by donnffd(m): 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Look up to the post i gave to weah96 and answer that too

Dont tell me to look for a post you sent to someone, its really impolite and not a chat etiquette.

IF you want to quote your post, you can as well paste it here or quote me on the post...
Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by donnffd(m): 1:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Atheists do not have one position as they all arrived at their "NO GOD" position differently so its difficult pinning anything on a singular atheist. All they are willing to admit is their no God position which is why to an Atheist proof is relative and individual.....

But here we have a general proof of intelligence and purpose in everything and you still seek proof?

First, i would ask you to stop reply in all bold, its really not cool

Secondly, you ddnt show any proof of intelligence in the universe apart from things done by humans
Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by winner01(m): 1:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
[quote author=Deicide post=48733905][/quote] undecided
Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

Smoke weed and have good sex.

[b]Just as i thought which goes to buttress the fact that you just troll threads opened by theists not for the purpose of knowledge as your earlier statement said as your very words here show you to be a liar who just does not want any responsibility attached to his actions and who would still attempt to pick holes at verifiable and irrefutable proof when it is presented to you.

Same science which many hold in high esteem has scientifically deduced that between now and 2050 religion would be a huge thing and widely spread and accepted while Atheism would be as low as 1.25 % of world population as it would be seriously on the decline.....

Many Atheists just want to argue and not learn for the purpose of taking informed decisions when it comes to coming to God but are quick to make uninformed decisions as long as it moves them further away from God...Even that to me is purpose and that purpose has repercussions and penalties so when an Atheist stands up tomorrow to say he or she blames God for this or that...who then do we blame for their decision to move further away due to uninformed choices and inability to break away from self denial same as you portray here.

Ebuka and winner01 i think we need to ignore this guy....I never knew trolling is a job and pays dividends until i met him. [/b]

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism by winner01(m): 1:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
Deicide:

Well said bro at least winner01 stiil have hope But this one........
What is hope? and how is it different from faith?
Do you just use words that betray your logic?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Activate Your Faith To Get What You Need / Does Satan Really Exist? / Here’s How Much Judas’ 30 Pieces Of Silver Worth In Today’s Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.