Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,954 members, 7,799,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor (55831 Views)

See How This Girl Blasted Her Toasters On Facebook, And See Epic Replies. / Girl Blasted For Posting This Picture On Facebook / Girl Blasted For Posting Intimate Pictures Of Herself And Boyfriend Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor by viqueta(m): 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
and somebody wee marry this wan.........

3 Likes

Re: Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor by oteneaaron(m): 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
....keep bashing her.....

don't be suprised some of her "friends" bashing her will still go and beg her for money..... lipsrsealed

anyways,....

next!!! undecided
Re: Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor by Slimflame(m): 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
Her body her life her business...me wey dey missionary skul goin to be a reverend father,so i got no time wit dis yeye gals wey no get shame...
Re: Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor by Folzye(m): 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
The same nigerians criticizing this girl are the ones that will feel pity for her when she is used for ritual purposes.... Nigerians too care sha.
Re: Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor by Jay542(m): 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
Man fvck you give you money and they'll now be forming big girls. I wonder their either of big.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor by omogidi234(m): 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2016
I think there is a law against all these form of indecency this guy has been putting up on the public. One day, the police will arrest him & charge him to court.
Re: Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor by Nathkem01(m): 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2016
Airforce1:

the reason is because she brought her business online for people to see
wagbayi jare

1 Like

Re: Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor by Dullahi(m): 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
Re: Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor by Dessy86: 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
her body....her biz....
Re: Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor by stingbreed(m): 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
Airforce1:

Correct guy smiley

1 Like

Re: Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
Smellymouth:
Chai.. That money nor pass #30,000..

Why are some ladies stupid?

The money can't be less than 50k , count am well , I see at least 20k in 1000 naira denomination and nothing less than 30k in 500 naira denomination

2 Likes

Re: Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor by Charliiee(m): 12:27pm On Aug 23, 2016
I don't understand pple who go on other pple's social media to insult them, "she's a biiitch" "she's a disgrace" she's this she's that BUT YOU FOLLOW HER why NOT JUST UNFOLLOW and mind your business

1 Like

Re: Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor by Slimflame(m): 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
CriticMaestro:
E beta her Wey dey use her puna to make...some girls go just dey share am free nawaO...even WiFi get password
dat kind money no dey swit joor,
Re: Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor by brostheo(m): 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
baby girl continue jor ,one day you go enter Italy

1 Like

Re: Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor by Dcomrade(m): 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
Airforce1:

U d real MVP!
Wld have added more.... But you know the economy is not too friendly. Just manage this for now grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor by Orikinla(m): 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
She is a prostitute and she is not ashamed of it.
99% of women sleep with men for money or gifts.
There is small difference between prostitutes and so called "girlfriends".

3 Likes

Re: Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor by iamawara(m): 12:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
What a disgrace. Why didn't you request for Dollar. It's now N400+ and you allowed him to play with your supermarket and give you Naira. Biko we are in the CHAnge era oh that's not money baby
Re: Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor by Dessy86: 12:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
nice reply grin
Airforce1:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor by Slimflame(m): 12:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
passionate88:
Ibo girls and money. I sure say she fit sleep with dog for cash. They bring shame to the south. That's why I love the northerners, they rarely do such.
agree wit u wit dat bro but am igbo o
Re: Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor by CriticMaestro: 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
Slimflame:
dat kind money no dey swit joor,
money dey different All na dsame joor
Re: Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor by Petroking: 12:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
Manhood makes womanhood suffer lol... Just kidding n passing by n saw your statement

PerkyJeggs:

Manhood nko.

1 Like

Re: Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor by Perfecttouch(m): 12:32pm On Aug 23, 2016
Smellymouth:
Chai.. That money nor pass #30,000..

Why are some ladies stupid?
you self try count am abi? Wetin be the guy job self? Even yahoo money no go set easy to see and spend like this

1 Like

Re: Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor by Slimflame(m): 12:32pm On Aug 23, 2016
CriticMaestro:
money dey different All na dsame joor
for ur mind...shea u get sister why wont u tel her to do same
Re: Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor by fortunechy(m): 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2016
only one condom could ve preventd her frm kwing the world
Re: Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor by comeandmarry: 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2016
Her money cheap ass ugly ass dirty naira notes.dats just my damn spectranet connection fee right there.
All dem ugly ass opo's everywhere.
I dont need a chic..cause biaches dis days all turning dem selves into some lazy ass oloshos
Im sure shez gonna av like 5 or 4 guys dying for her truly but dem no sabibsay she be opo.

Beta to nack with 3 cds first round.dan to desire to have a chic tinkin shez yours when sh3z someone else side biach....

Ugly ass 1005 naira olosho

1 Like

Re: Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor by Slimflame(m): 12:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
Perfecttouch:
you self try count am abi? Wetin be the guy job self? Even yahoo money no go set easy to see and spend like this
that money nah ritual,as he dey do dat wit dose yeye gals na so the money go dey increase
Re: Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor by CriticMaestro: 12:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
Slimflame:
for ur mind...shea u get sister why wont u tel her to do same
u Wey dey rant na ur sis she be?? Stick to ur lane and let others do d same.just because ur sis doesn't post her infedility on the internet doesn't mean she doesn't sleep around

1 Like

Re: Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor by back2sender: 12:37pm On Aug 23, 2016
The 1k note is like 15pieces and the 5k note is not up to 20pieces less than 30k. Convert to dollars
This girl is cheap!

1 Like

Re: Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 23, 2016
Well guys, there's no reason to be bitter. I have attended an or. gy hosted by HOCLIFESTYLE (the unnamed love vendor) in Lagos and it was awesome. You guys should be accepting of the fact that there are some people whose chosen career is sex work. Sex work like any other work is legitimate and you should not castigate anyone for their choice of career!

1 Like

Re: Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor by kings09(m): 12:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
drinking panadol for another girl's headache.. Is it your vagina? Mind your business.. Don't judge!!
The moment she brought her issue to the public forum, she subjected herslf to judgement. She cld hv kept it to herself

4 Likes

Re: Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor by Dbboy(m): 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
Dont mind all this holier than thou people,if men could make money with there bodies as the ladies does, they would have legitimize that business by now. Look at it this way guys, she gave you a servicr and you paid for the service period.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole / 16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl / My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.