Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor (55839 Views)

See How This Girl Blasted Her Toasters On Facebook, And See Epic Replies. / Girl Blasted For Posting This Picture On Facebook / Girl Blasted For Posting Intimate Pictures Of Herself And Boyfriend Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor by samadeyemi007(m): 6:14pm On Aug 23, 2016
ZuzuMan:
cool

Which app is used for this ur pic Editting?
Re: Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor by googleTALK: 6:20pm On Aug 23, 2016
WriteBoy:
Well guys, there's no reason to be bitter. I have attended an orgy hosted by HOCLIFESTYLE (the unnamed love vendor) in Lagos and it was awesome. You guys should be accepting of the fact that there are some people whose chosen career is sex work. Sex work like any other work is legitimate and you should not castigate anyone for their choice of career!
How'd it go, was it actually an orgy or just a sexual party. share ur experience bro or start a new thread in romance section

#just curious
Re: Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor by iukpe: 6:44pm On Aug 23, 2016
I can see some $1 and 2$ notes in Nigerian currency. Approximately $50 dollars drove her crazy.
Re: Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor by whytepawn1(m): 6:49pm On Aug 23, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
drinking panadol for another girl's headache.. Is it your vagina? Mind your business.. Don't judge!!
she brought her case to the jury... and the online platform is the jury... you don't wash your dirty linen in public and expect no one to comment about.

1 Like

Re: Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor by jokerphilics(m): 7:03pm On Aug 23, 2016
Haha oga ooo. Na dere problem b DAT. The other girl wey make-up like those winch or witch for Yoruba movies b my concern as d guy sef no dey afraid of her. Just dey sleep with anybody anyhow wen dey later get STI u go see dem dey post for support online.
Re: Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 23, 2016
All I see is a lot of pot calling kettle black, you hide your own secret she shows her own to the world.. Who is the hypocrite?

Her life her to.to

Which one be my own?
Re: Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor by richard1994(m): 8:17pm On Aug 23, 2016
nu be igbo girl.....they like money pass GOD o........but i really enjoy the video cha,,the guy really flog craz commut from that hole
Re: Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor by chidinmauche23: 9:47pm On Aug 23, 2016
bad belle people face your business
Re: Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 23, 2016
googleTALK:

that TblackHOC guy what's his source of income gan, I see him on instagram throwing cash and flaunting wealth and wh0res. How'd he get his money

#just curious
He is a IndecentStar..he make sex videos on his site,and people subscribe to his website to view dem.. got to knw dis today as well when i chekd his profile and saw his website link..a month sub on his website is 5k... and only God knows how many people do subcribe to it.
Re: Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor by Khaliyah(m): 12:15am On Aug 24, 2016
Gosh!!!!! The guy na casted fellow, just did sm diggings n found out sm of his post http://tofo.me/kingtblakhoc
Ok goodnight!!
Re: Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor by TAlpha(m): 1:10am On Aug 24, 2016
Dat dude hu commented kfb though

Re: Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 24, 2016
IamNawty:
Jesus Christ shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked girls girls girls girls and money kaiii
IamNawty, what you're doing ain't cool
Re: Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor by IamNawty(f): 3:29am On Aug 24, 2016
danyel09:
IamNawty, what you're doing ain't cool
am so so sorry dear .. Yes am from kogi. U? grin
Re: Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor by rhektor(m): 6:02am On Aug 24, 2016
Smellymouth:
Chai.. That money nor pass #30,000..

Why are some ladies stupid?

Accountant FIRS dey find workers o grin grin grin grin
Re: Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 24, 2016
IamNawty:
am so so sorry dear .. Yes am from kogi. U? grin
Kogi too cheesy
Re: Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor by finesthaykay(m): 10:43am On Aug 24, 2016
JAYTUNEZ:
http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/08/girl-put-on-blast-for-flaunting-cash.html?m=1
She knows none of her family member has a cheap tecno phone to come check this online.This shows how poor and wretched her family are.Receive brain in Jesus name
Re: Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor by Wldzgr8st(m): 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
smiley
Re: Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor by Wldzgr8st(m): 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
Airforce1:

the reason is because she brought her business online for people to see

U shudav added "fucking" to d business as well, twud av been more appropriate
Re: Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor by IamNawty(f): 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2016
danyel09:
Kogi too cheesy

Re: Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2016
IamNawty:
crazy meme grin
And BTW, IamNawty it seems you're a law student ?
Re: Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
Smellymouth:
Chai.. That money nor pass #30,000..

Why are some ladies stupid?

thats why the words,''fish brain''get tagged to them grin
Re: Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 24, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
drinking panadol for another girl's headache.. Is it your vagina? Mind your business.. Don't judge!!
yes judge north abi na judge south grin grin grin.
Re: Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor by dilini(m): 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2016
cruzita:
Womanhood don suffer

That's why guys don't trust them and won't commit into any long term relationship with them. Even the ones who claim to be a christian and a churchgoer none of dem are clean. I no of a friend who claims to be born again and has been in the choir for years but will always visit me at my cribs with the intention of having an all night sexual session and she's just 25 o! God help us guys...
Re: Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor by brownhawk: 11:27am On Feb 01, 2017
Khutie:
undecided "IJEOMA" Ibo girl I guess... buh honestly not all ibo girls re this stupid. This one is just a b.i.t.c.h
i disagree. all Ibo girls are ready to do this for the same reason if not in public but in private.
morale is the topic here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) / The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) / I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.