Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,885 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:34 AM

How Nollywood Actress, Anita Joseph Begged For Money At Airport - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How Nollywood Actress, Anita Joseph Begged For Money At Airport (418 Views)

Lean On Me Kapital FM Abuja (true Life From Joseph Terry) / Harrysong, Kcee, E-money At War Over Peace Concert / Olamide Killed His Father For Money Rituals – Madam Kemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Nollywood Actress, Anita Joseph Begged For Money At Airport by AmeboPlugger: 10:33am On Aug 23, 2016
Nigeria actress Actress Anita Joseph in a interview with Vanguard narrated how she was forced to beg for money at an airport recently, calling it one of her most embarrassing moments ever.According to her, she had a meal and wanted to pay using an ATM but it didn’t work ,so she was forced to beg.
“I never believed I would have to ever beg for money in my entire life but it happened to me this unforgettable and embarrassing day at the airport”Jesus, I was so embarrassed. I was at the airport and needed to use the ATM, because I didn’t have a dime on me. But for some reason the ATM didn’t work and I couldn’t withdraw any money. This is after I had eaten at a restaurant at the airport and needed to pay. I looked around to see if I could spot anyone I know, until my instinct told me I had no choice but to beg. The mere thought of it made me cringe with horror. Me, Nita, to beg? It was inconceivable and unimaginable but it was the only reality staring me in the face or I had to face bigger embarrassment from the restaurateurs,”
According to her, holding her breath, she approached a guy and to her utter amazement the response she got left her even more breathless.
“ You mean you are an actress and you don’t have any money on you and you depend on ATM. Na Wa for una” the guy barked at her. “I was

continue here" http://amebosquare.com/entertainment/nollywood-actress-anita-joseph-begged-money-airport/
Re: How Nollywood Actress, Anita Joseph Begged For Money At Airport by finalboss(m): 10:49am On Aug 23, 2016
hmn

(1) (Reply)

Highgrade Og - T.i.s.s / Music: GB Styles - Aeroplane (prod By Nathy J) / Record A Song For #8000/voice On Any Beat For #5000 With Free Online Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.