Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

How Vital're Good Innovative R&b Lyrics're In Music - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How Vital're Good Innovative R&b Lyrics're In Music (391 Views)

Guess Who Is Back Into The Music To Rule The R & B Genre (photo) / List Of Evergreen R&B Songs From Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Vital're Good Innovative R&b Lyrics're In Music by unlimitedlyrics: 10:59am On Aug 23, 2016
Yeah! A lot're singing,but few're relevant,it's just the lyrics,beats & other musical stuff'll fix in naturally,coz everyone wants to be part of a success story.Let's check out Craig david,in U.K. He was a great hit,but when he got to U.S.A. He couldn't live to expectations,guess what culminated to his failed musical project,just his lyrics was so poor . 'what's your flavour' by Craig David couldn't charge the American populace.if it was a reverse,a female artist singing that,it would have been accepted. if Craig David ain't a favorite just because of his lyrics which Nigerian artists'll live up to the standard?I guess u understand me by now, I'll love to list some lyrics/song topics that can rise some dusts: these're quickees/low grades compare 2 those I have, but they can still go places....
(1)Legitimate chick(4 9ja based fans)
(2)my clone
(3 ) inflammable
(4)endless novel pages(love song)
(5)frail
(6)habits(erotic,detail:she's d habits u cleave 2)
(7)am gonna be rude,tonite(erotic)
(8 ) uncensored my heart(erotic)*(i've this lyrics on my list in my world,just check out that topic,whao)
(9)12 rounds heavyweight (both pop/erotic)detail:12 rounds'm still standing
(10)HD images(erotic)
You can use any,no qualms,those topics just came up while writing this article,no shit,u can use them internationally it'll draw fans.you can build on any,your topic matters so much,coz fans' ll want to listen to what you got.Though my strength's in erotic lyrics,pls don't mind my erotic stuff,am dirty at heart,that's why I can come out with great lyrics.

More info email wealthsmith2000@yahoo.com,or dial:+2348161218483

Have a lovely day ahead.

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Sing It Alone!, Pls Help Me!! / A Nairalander Realeased New Music Titled "KUNUVUO" / Dammy Krane Signs To Davido Music Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.