Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:44 PM

FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video (22353 Views)

FRSC Official Collects N10,000 Bribe From A Man, Forgets His IPhone 7 In His Car / Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) / Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by malosky79(m): 6:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
Themind:
When they too do like kingKong on the road de intimidate Nigerians on the road, nobody shouts o.

Does he arrest the soldier or he is trying to help a bloody civilian like you, a fellow human being.........It could be you remember.
Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by Paseus(m): 7:20pm On Aug 23, 2016
Babzilla:
r Your brother... an Animal just like you
aknowledged
Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by adeusolu: 8:04pm On Aug 23, 2016
chocolateme:
Yes justice should be done.
Though sometimes, it is better to avoid these soldiers than to have stories that touches. When FRSC start their own wahala now, you go prefer make military take over your case.

FTC
CHOCOLATE CREAM

You think it will not be you being brutalized by soldiers one day for scratching a uniformd mans car? Would you not appreciate people standing up for you? This is why evil people have their way in this shit hole.

Look your posture is wrong.... The military is a job like any other career...if every civilian attacks any soldier he/she sees them they will learn
Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by adeusolu: 8:14pm On Aug 23, 2016
Paseus:
THATS IF AM NO MRE IN THE ARMY!

Look at you think you have power?...,you think you are living life? God will surely punish you and your children for every innocent you have caused to cry...

There are also bad people like you who are civilians wait until they catch you or your family and see that you own wickedness is child's play.
Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by ollyruffy: 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
This type of primitive behavior is only possible in Nigeria where soldiers believe they are above the law and every other citizens.

Justice must be done on this matter.
Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by chocolateme(f): 11:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
adeusolu:

You think it will not be you being brutalized by soldiers one day for scratching a uniformd mans car? Would you not appreciate people standing up for you? This is why evil people have their way in this shit hole.

Look your posture is wrong.... The military is a job like any other career...if every civilian attacks any soldier he/she sees them they will learn

ok
Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by gemale(m): 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
kindredspirit:

In Esprit-de-corps, this FRSC guy tried to intervene to help a civilian like YOU who was being brutalized by Soldiers. He lost an eye to the Soldiers in the process and you feel no sympathy for him. It serves him right?

Why are people so evil?
Dts 1 ques I cnt help bt ask also. If ds is d attitude of an average Nigerian, nothing gud can come out of ds nation. So r dey tryn 2 say dt if it were their family, frnds or luvd 1s in dt circumstance, dey wld rejoice lyk ds? Dey dnt know dt if ds act is encouraged, D same men dt wrecked such havoc wld do d same or more 2 odas. A man stands up 2 wrong & does d ryt thing & we encourage d wrongdoers... SMH. Is Nigeria & r Nigerians so far departed 4rm d realms of sanity dt we can't stand up 4 ryt & against wrong?
Re: FRSC Official Who Was Victim Of Soldiers Brutality Demands For Justice - Video by gemale(m): 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2016
Graciouscharis:

I've fixed it for you. Mr man don't quote me again. You know nothing about my horrible experience with them. I know what I went through in their hands even when I committed no offense. Maybe he was just served his own dessert. If he is one of those wicked ones, he should expect more.

REALLY !!! Changing my words in d mention? Dt smacks of juvenile complex & heightened immaturity. Kindly work on those issues of urs. As 2 D bone of contention, so because 1 or 2 frsc officers treated u badly (so u claim), all of dem deserve 2 b blinded? If ur honest reply is yes, den u r d most wretched beast camouflaged in human skin. A man stands up against military brutality & human rights abuse d Nigerian army seems 2 b grand masters in & he's in turn brutalized & blinded & u applaud d actions of d khaki-garbed hooligans who did such? Tufiakwa!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lekki Police Brutalise LASU Student For Pleading With Them To Leave Vulcaniser / Killers Of Father Jude Egbom, Imo Catholic Priest, Arrested / Sacked TRACE Staff Attempts Suicide Over N50,000 Debt (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.