Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,636 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Free Tuition Study Guide: Study In Canada For Free - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Free Tuition Study Guide: Study In Canada For Free (755 Views)

Study In Canada For Free - International Scholarships At University Of Saskatche / Free Tuition For Nigerians In Turkish Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Tuition Study Guide: Study In Canada For Free by beloxxi(m): 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
Scholarship to study in Canada
is almost rear although Canadian government is in need of immigrants unlike the United States of America. To study in Canada is not so easy per say if you are among those who just sleaze up one morning and scour the internet like Google to search for free tuition universities. It is true that there are scholarships for international students in Canada, there are BUTS there because finding a school that offers such scholarship grants is very rear and most times not unique. There are many organizations out there claiming they can give you guided links to study in Canada for free or at no cost.

Beloved believe me today that after many years of careful research in the world of education especially scholarship, there is no such organization in Canada that grants international students free scholarship. Don’t quote me wrong, because the point I said it is because, before you can apply for Canadian scholarship abroad you need to have actually gained admissions into any Canadian universities. And before you are been offered provisional admissions in Canadian institute you must have at least done the following

Paid in an application fee for admissions, that is a step1 for losing money to gain an admission.
Paid at least half of the tuition cost for the semester if not all.
Paid in money for a two year accommodation
Miscellaneous fees could also be paid in to the schools account before you finallyPay for your flight ticket (which includes return tickets)

Now tell me if you are a good mathematician that having paid all these money just to be accepted into a Canadian institution with the sole dream of later gaining a scholarship to study your dream course not a waste? Yes a waste because at the end of the academic year, the probability of you not securing an admission into a Canadian university is 75 % to 89% against you. Because there are factors like G.P.A etc. that can affect your applications.

Imagine you are not from a wealthy home and your family spent all they have just to send you to study for one year and for you to later gain an admission. You would have no other alternative to be sent home. Now is this not a waste?
Am not dissuading you not to study in Canada as a Scholar, but am going to give you guided steps to secure cost free scholarship in latent locations you would love.
I scoured throughout Africa for tuition free scholarships but at the end of my two months scramble for Africa I found out that there are only fee companies not institutions that funds scholarships. And after my findings I noticed that it only covers the citizens of the country in question and before you are being awarded a scholarship in Africa you must have already secured yourself an existing admission. And then the company pays for the tuition fees at subsequent semesters some may reimburse you the arrears if you qualify for the scholarship program. Such companies includes Shell company, chevron etc.
And later I took the search to Asian countries and only discovered only but a few countries that were willing to offer scholarships. Unfortunately some key criteria scattered the whole research such as

Learning their native language and using them as study language ( if I had to arrange my subscribers to go to China and study engineering on scholarships knowing fully well that it would be hard for them to cope and meet up study criteria for the semester and that would affect their G.P.A at the end of the session)
Religious differences ( it would be uncomfortable for an international student e.g. a Muslim to study in Korea where Islamic religion is apparently a taboo)
Lack of provision for international work permit for scholars.
Studying freely in Asian countries varies due to …….

These are only but a few I can be able to discourse to you right now.
Guess what? I moved to Australia and was convinced by the Australian government and they have agreed to sponsor international applicants to work and also study in their home country. And these are the features they clearly outlined:

Free tuition from year one up to graduation

Basic allowance to scholars

Free health insurance

Free return economic class ticket

Work and resident permit

What these all means is that after your scholarship application is accepted and successful, you are required to fly to Australia with not much cash in your travelers cheque. And living expenses is expediently low from the scholar’s side. And all these are sponsored by the Australian government.
Moving from that wing I discovered 5 counties sourced form two locations namely: America and Europe and with them I fished out 6 countries anybody in this world can study ultimately for free with all privileges and comfortability guaranteed.
Methods of Applications

After you get the names of the schools all you need do is apply with your original and authenticated secondary school/ high school credentials or B.Sc. results etc. and wait for your letter of admissions
Go to their embassy in your state and apply for study and resident permit not a visa, (visa is only issued for visitors)with your clean copy of admissions letter all these processes take not more than two weeks.
Viola!!! You are there.
After much years of gathering unique scholarship details for international students, I have accurately compiled their work and study details here.... http://scholarships2canada..com.ng/2016/08/study-in-canada-for-free.html

1 Like

Re: Free Tuition Study Guide: Study In Canada For Free by mikeayus(m): 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2016
$55 for a pdf file?

(1) (Reply)

Which Year Did Lagosstate Ministry Of Education Began Issuing JSSCE Certificate? / Which Current Affairs Format Should Be Distributed For Free / Satellite Campus Of University Of Nigeria, Nsukka?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.