Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,967 members, 7,799,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* (63170 Views)

8 Signs You Are Deep In The Friend Zone For Life / 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player / Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by ychris: 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2016
C
Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2016
haibe:
for real? I cant count how many girls i have friendzoned sha.. so basically all the guys you have met wanna get to ur panties? That should be impossible except there is wrong about you

uh....uhm...okay? undecided

Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
Rexhenrex:
sorry for quoting u o....but guys indeed do friend zone ladies not even bordered about shagging them there some ladies who u just can't date but like them.

lol. why you apologizing tho? grin

I don't bite! undecided
Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by Rexhenrex(m): 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
lol. why you apologizing tho? grin

I don't bite! undecided
Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by Eberex(m): 3:04pm On Aug 23, 2016
its not a must you say anything to her. for instance you stay alone and you have a female visitor who like you. If the guy likes her and doesn't feel desperate to want to bang her, he can decide to play the "ignore her", as in DON'T TOUCH, DONT CARRESS, DONT INITIATE INTIMACY. Just treat her like a guest and laugh and also make her comfortable. She will be wondering "when is he gonna make the move?"

Most gal would feel, "he has someone serious", or "don't i look attractive enough"? you know that sort of situation.

This is something i would like to be good at. Making them feel they aint important eventhough both of you are indoors alone.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by mizzbouqui(f): 3:04pm On Aug 23, 2016
I've never been in this category
Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by Pranxta(m): 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
Thisis2raw:
OK I dnt believe this friend zone shxt. If I ask u out u refuse, we done been friends Pronto

GBAM!!! You hit the nail right on its head.

4 Likes

Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by abouzaid: 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2016
MadCow1:
Only WOr-wor girls and dull girls get friendzoned..
not true, I'm a one lady at a time guy so other girls get friendzoned.

2 Likes

Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by Alfred234(m): 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
Lol I have done something like this before... The girl vex no be small grin

1 Like

Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by sunnyeinstein(m): 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
[
having a guy friendzone a girl? grin

that's like very rare. undecided
never happened to me tho.....They all wanna get to your panties. even if they got a girlfriend they already shagging.

Madam sitdown jere! It happens a lot. Several girls i friendzoned, its no biggie jor
Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by missyadorable(f): 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
Am still trying to understand what's friendzoning and the hype about it.

For the lady,as long as the guy spends money....no biggie

For the guy,as long as the lady opens legs for him,no biggie

They can be friend zoned as long as possible

Each of them still have their main boo

3 Likes

Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by Jacko1(m): 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
Gals friendzoning is the lad shagging d gal but never wanting to be seen with her in public....never getting her gifts..... Neva admiring her.... Never giving a hoot who she is flaunting on social media..... Neva calling or texting her unless she starts convo

So yea guy sees her as a friend wit benefit nuffin more

But stil no comparism d friendzone gals place lads
Its da worst.... Causes highest heartbreak

1 Like

Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by Luckygurl(f): 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2016
Okk
So the facial expression of the girl in the last picture sent me ROTFLMAO grin grin and I got this evil look from one aproko boss at work

Who cares undecided

Lol! Those pics are damn funny

A minute silence for my fellow sister's that has at one point or the other been in the friendzone sad sad
The best is yet to come grin grin
Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by Britzdon(m): 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
vani86:

Lmao its easy, just pretend you aint seeing the green light and talk to them as your paddy. I am doing it cuz office romance can be very messy, even while in uni i made it a rule not to date someone in the same hostel or street as i am
Rule #1

Don't date your next door neighbor... Be their playmate..

Chai I was killing one girl that year ,she always caused quarrels then whenever my girlfriend was around .
Lol
Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by Abbey2sam(m): 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
[

never happened to me tho.....They all wanna get to your panties. even if they got a girlfriend they already shagging.

been friendzoned doesn't mean you will not be shagged, it simply means it ends there.

1 Like

Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:44pm On Aug 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
[

Look at you! grin
Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by osarenmwienda(f): 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
It happens, i have friendzoned many. Especially at work, despite the free lunch they bring for me[/quote]

i guess your work is close to a brotel or red light district

2 Likes

Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by olajide4309(m): 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2016
Very funny pictures... and its true!
Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Look at you! grin
tongue what did ah do? tongue

Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
tongue

what did ah do? tongue

Blasphemy grin lipsrsealed
Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by HtwoOw: 3:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
grin toto LA for Bleep

Don't be stingy

But have a choice
Estharfabian:
[

Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Blasphemy grin lipsrsealed
tah! grin

Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

tah! grin

Bleh!!! tongue
Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by Greenbullet(m): 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2016
God forgive me.I keep close to 10 girls' in the friend zone all of them serve different purpose but not sex oooo. some for laundry,some for cooking ,cleaning apartment etc.I know they all hoping for me to ask em out one day but naaah.
Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
[

Whoa! Walking APHRODISIAC, let's be friends. Your nether regions don't excite me at all!
Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
Looool. DARLING sister indeed. So painful lmao
Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 23, 2016
WriteBoy:

Whoa! Walking APHRODISIAC, let's be friends. Your nether regions don't excite me at all!

pfft! go away! gringrin

Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
Estharfabian:

pfft! go away! gringrin

Dear, let's be friends okay. I just want to understand the lives of highly sexualised individuals as that's the subject of my research. Currently, I and my team are trying to identify pheromones in humans. Groundbreaking research!

1 Like

Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by Minemrys: 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
Estharfabian:
[

Trust me. I have. She was even begging to be my GF. Its n0thing special. Not all guys are sex addicts.
Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2016
WriteBoy:

Dear, let's be friends okay. I just want to understand the lives of highly sexualised individuals as that's the subject of my research. Currently, I and my team are trying to identify pheromones in humans. Groundbreaking research!

interesting....

sure we could be friends! wink
uh...about individuals being highly sexualized and all that jabbers.. uh, you'd just have to look someplace else. undecided
Re: The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 23, 2016
Minemrys:

Trust me. I have. She was even begging to be my GF. Its n0thing special. Not all guys are sex addicts.

oh, I'm so psyched! undecided

good thing you ain't..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Reasons To Suck Pen*s / Beautiful Bride Frowns On Her Wedding Day. Goes Viral / Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.