Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Benefits Of Sleeping NAKED At NIGHT. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benefits Of Sleeping NAKED At NIGHT. (578 Views)

My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds / Kenyan Tattoo Artist Boasts Of Sleeping With Over 500 Ladies, Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Sleeping NAKED At NIGHT. by Undisputed88(m): 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2016
Going to bed, naked at night has tremendous health benefits. According to a recent study by health practitioners, baring it all at night is necessary to let your Private Regions Breathe and To avoid Infection.
According to Dr Jane Fletcher, a dermatologist , she said;

“I often tell my patients to sleep without underwear ,If the area is constantly covered – especially by a fabric that’s not moisture-wicking or absorbent – moisture collects, creating the perfect breeding ground for bacteria or yeast".
If you can’t forgo the undies for the night, It is recommended you wear a loose-fitting cotton pair. The same rationale goes for men, who are just as prone to bacterial infection down there , but there’s also another factor at play for those trying to conceive;

“Your scrotum needs to be just the right temperature in order to optimize sperm production,”

Men who sleep in tight boxers or briefs can compromise the quality of their sperm as their genitals become too warm during the night.

“More bacteria makes for a higher likelihood that any stuffed or irritated skin down there becomes infected,”

Aside Fertility issues, there are added benefits to sleeping NAK_ED too.

“Cooling down will lower your blood pressure, which in turn helps your body activate its ‘rest and digest system’, otherwise known as the parasympathetic nervous system. Cooling down also helps the body release certain hormones and reparative enzymes”.

Ultimately, Sleeping NAK_ED is legitimately good to your health and of course, it is sexier too. So before settling in to the Sheets tonight, strip and BARE it all.

Read more @ SOURCE:http://www.gossipmirrors.com/2016/08/benefits-of-sleeping-naked-at-night.html

(1) (Reply)

Where Is 'refiner'? / Urgent Answer Needed / Help Me, Am Confused And Scared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.