Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,437 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Wow,!!! If Only Guys Are Allowed To Be Using Makeups (see Picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow,!!! If Only Guys Are Allowed To Be Using Makeups (see Picture) (4079 Views)

??? Strictly For Mature Ladies Only (guys Keep Off) / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / Ladies Only... Guys Pls Stay Off!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow,!!! If Only Guys Are Allowed To Be Using Makeups (see Picture) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 23, 2016
grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Wow,!!! If Only Guys Are Allowed To Be Using Makeups (see Picture) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
Dammm!see pretty guy cheesy kiss

2 Likes

Re: Wow,!!! If Only Guys Are Allowed To Be Using Makeups (see Picture) by Raydos: 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Wow,!!! If Only Guys Are Allowed To Be Using Makeups (see Picture) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
[ OMG! shocked

he's such a cutie! smiley kiss

ps- Guys are allowed to use makeup. undecided
Re: Wow,!!! If Only Guys Are Allowed To Be Using Makeups (see Picture) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
Pfft, who says they can't.
Re: Wow,!!! If Only Guys Are Allowed To Be Using Makeups (see Picture) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
See more....

Re: Wow,!!! If Only Guys Are Allowed To Be Using Makeups (see Picture) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2016
Fabulocity:
Pfft, who says they can't.

Nature
Re: Wow,!!! If Only Guys Are Allowed To Be Using Makeups (see Picture) by mimiejacobz(f): 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
the first pix would have been beta with out the eye shadow and hez lips are fyn

3 Likes

Re: Wow,!!! If Only Guys Are Allowed To Be Using Makeups (see Picture) by uzuede4(f): 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
Wonders shall never end.
Re: Wow,!!! If Only Guys Are Allowed To Be Using Makeups (see Picture) by fairlyusedpant: 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
Abeg, try this on obasanjo and adams oshiomole, those guys need makeup, let us see if they will resemble beyonce cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Wow,!!! If Only Guys Are Allowed To Be Using Makeups (see Picture) by TheMascot(m): 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2016
Which kind gay behavior b dis one? #team_homophobic

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wow,!!! If Only Guys Are Allowed To Be Using Makeups (see Picture) by fairlyusedpant: 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2016
mimiejacobz:
the first pix would have been beta with out the eye shadow and hez lips are fyn
babe, your face looks familiar, are you nkechi mbelitem majekodunmi titi the daughter of chief okafor kunle, i saw you at lekki phase 5 wearing bumshorts and macaroni top with blue high heel and red sun glasses, you entered shoprite to buy moimoi and akara... Is that you

10 Likes

Re: Wow,!!! If Only Guys Are Allowed To Be Using Makeups (see Picture) by Stuntkid172(m): 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2016
op go and beg your village people, there are coming for you
Re: Wow,!!! If Only Guys Are Allowed To Be Using Makeups (see Picture) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
This thread gives me bad vibes. Something is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Wow,!!! If Only Guys Are Allowed To Be Using Makeups (see Picture) by naija1stpikin: 1:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
God! This is so gayyyy

3 Likes

Re: Wow,!!! If Only Guys Are Allowed To Be Using Makeups (see Picture) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
Abeg, try this on obasanjo and adams oshiomole, those guys need makeup, let us see if they will resemble beyonce cheesy

Osho baba on fleek

4 Likes

Re: Wow,!!! If Only Guys Are Allowed To Be Using Makeups (see Picture) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2016
naija1stpikin:
God! This is so gayyyy

he's a make up artist...
Re: Wow,!!! If Only Guys Are Allowed To Be Using Makeups (see Picture) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
Stuntkid172:
op go and beg your village people, there are coming for you

he's a makeup artist... this is a freestyle, I'm not the one biko
Re: Wow,!!! If Only Guys Are Allowed To Be Using Makeups (see Picture) by McBrooklyn(m): 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2016
L-O-L grin grin

That first Nigga con resemble Vizkiz
cheesy cheesy
Re: Wow,!!! If Only Guys Are Allowed To Be Using Makeups (see Picture) by McBrooklyn(m): 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2016
L-O-L grin grin

That first Nigga con resemble Vizkiz
cheesy cheesy
Re: Wow,!!! If Only Guys Are Allowed To Be Using Makeups (see Picture) by naija1stpikin: 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
Passy089:

he's a make up artist...

still does not change the fact this looks so gayyy
Re: Wow,!!! If Only Guys Are Allowed To Be Using Makeups (see Picture) by IamLEGEND1: 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
Dafuq is this shít?
Re: Wow,!!! If Only Guys Are Allowed To Be Using Makeups (see Picture) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
naija1stpikin:

still does not change the fact this looks so gayyy

he's just too cute admit it
Re: Wow,!!! If Only Guys Are Allowed To Be Using Makeups (see Picture) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
He didn't look different at all, still looking like a guy. grin
Re: Wow,!!! If Only Guys Are Allowed To Be Using Makeups (see Picture) by naija1stpikin: 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2016
Passy089:

he's just too cute admit it

i have something to say. But before then, I want to ask, is that you in the pic?
Re: Wow,!!! If Only Guys Are Allowed To Be Using Makeups (see Picture) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
naija1stpikin:

i have something to say. But before then, I want to ask, is that you in the pic?

I'm not that cute... cheesy
Re: Wow,!!! If Only Guys Are Allowed To Be Using Makeups (see Picture) by naija1stpikin: 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2016
Passy089:

I'm not that cute... cheesy
meanung that's not you correct? I can see you are fantasising him. You even saying he is cute and all that. That is more gayyyy

Are you gayyy Bros?
Re: Wow,!!! If Only Guys Are Allowed To Be Using Makeups (see Picture) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 23, 2016
naija1stpikin:
meanung that's not you correct? I can see you are fantasising him. You even saying he is cute and all that. That is more gayyyy

Are you gayyy Bros?

Gay?? for wetin na? ....I never give all these fresh babes kondo na my fellow guy dry nyash I go eye... bro take time o, I'm admiring his creativity that's all.
Re: Wow,!!! If Only Guys Are Allowed To Be Using Makeups (see Picture) by Stuntkid172(m): 2:18pm On Aug 23, 2016
Passy089:

he's a makeup artist... this is a freestyle, I'm not the one biko
beta for u ooo.

b4 u kw it now you call the next one chorus.
Re: Wow,!!! If Only Guys Are Allowed To Be Using Makeups (see Picture) by donholy28(m): 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2016
He looks stvpid and ridiculous
Re: Wow,!!! If Only Guys Are Allowed To Be Using Makeups (see Picture) by rad8(m): 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2016
Dude is soon gay..
P.s na so e dey take start
Re: Wow,!!! If Only Guys Are Allowed To Be Using Makeups (see Picture) by Favored4gud: 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2016
Nasty!!!! That's how the devil creeps in to people's mind, from what you take for granted. hopefully this pics won't hunt you in the future. Folks let's be careful of what we post in social media!
Passy089:
See more....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating A Mummy's Girl Is A Hell Of A Problem. / Some DNA Test Centres In Nigeria / My Girlfriend Of 3months Slapped Me Because Of TV Remote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.