Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Your View About This Daring Mother And Child Picture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your View About This Daring Mother And Child Picture (799 Views)

What Lesson Will U Teach Your Child. Picture / Mother And Child In Boobs Contest / Where's The 'most Daring' Place You've Had Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your View About This Daring Mother And Child Picture by rantmoniker(m): 12:59pm On Aug 23, 2016
What do you think about a mum taking this pose with her child?

Re: Your View About This Daring Mother And Child Picture by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 23, 2016
Too sensual and unhealthy.
Re: Your View About This Daring Mother And Child Picture by Sexxkillz: 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
It's a harmless mother and child picture. You perverts should stop sexualizing everything. Very soon, you'll ask mothers to stop kissing their babies on the lips, cos it'll turn you fucktards_ on. . .

3 Likes

Re: Your View About This Daring Mother And Child Picture by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2016
[ what the fúck is wrong with this photo for fúcks sake!!!!?!

y'all should just kill me already! undecided reading unethical meanings into every little-god-damn thing. sad

1 Like

Re: Your View About This Daring Mother And Child Picture by IamLEGEND1: 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2016
depraved fucktàrds everywhere now.

A mum and her child just dey chill their thing but ur mind don go somewhere.
Re: Your View About This Daring Mother And Child Picture by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
God knows I'm gonna kiss my babies like that.

(1) (Reply)

How To Orgasm??? / Would You Accept Such Marriage Proposal??? / Big Girl Show Off Her Cute A$$ In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.