Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

The Northerners And Why Nigerians Should Quit Religion. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Northerners And Why Nigerians Should Quit Religion. (257 Views)

Catholic Church Excommunicates Rev. Patrick Edet Who Quit Priesthood / 22 Things Christ Followers Should Quit / "Why Nigerians Have Not Revolted Against Buhari" - Rev Eragbai, General Overseer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Northerners And Why Nigerians Should Quit Religion. by RCINC: 1:03pm On Aug 23, 2016
Offense to the northerners
Offense to everyone who would likely take offense to this.
This is a rant!
Aren't we just animals?
Living in a jungle waiting for our next prey so we could pounce upon and devour to nothing?
I woke up to the most horrifying story yet.
The northerners are it again, showcasing their worst behaviour because their uncle is king of the jungle.
A certain young man 'blasphemes' against a god, his people picked up their weapons and beat his offender to a pulp, a saviour comes to the rescue and his house and the dwellers therein gets burnt.
Nigerians wear your sack clothes, pour ashes on your hair and bodies, begin to weep for you have lost the battle and the war.
What is wrong with you people? What is wrong with the so called worshippers of a god who can't fight his battles himself?
How much longer do we have to preach about 'Islam being a peaceful religion'?
Are we not tired and irked by the extremism?
Is it until our households become victims of this incessant sorry tales?
How many more people would have to die at the hands of these idiots before we act too?
The reality of the horror story that is religion has become sickening
The reality of the horror story that is the northern extremism is nauseous.
Don't raise your Christian placards, most of you are the same thing but for the difference in physicality.
If you throw stones my way or preach to anyone about how it's not the same thing everywhere, I pray you choke on those words.
This is just an angry rant before I go about my day.
It's usually in days like this that I ask detest being a Nigerian
Can we like ban religion already?

https://theadoraweb./2016/08/23/rant-what-is-wrong-with-the-religious-northerners/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Northerners And Why Nigerians Should Quit Religion. by winner01(m): 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
Religion is part of the human Nature, it cant be banned.
People only need less religion and more spirituality.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Relationship”; Are They Really Complicated? / Spiritual Digest For The Day 10th Of September 2016 / A Lesson In Humility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.