Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) (6271 Views)

Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed / Different Ladies Express Love For Man On His Birthday. Photos / A nairalander named "samuel55" is in love (see what he typed) (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by jashar(f): 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

abi @dp your camera fall inside water cheesy

grin cheesy grin

Na special effects
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by alobright17(m): 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

i dey come me and alobright17 aka eba head they throw blow for one thread i go mention you
Noise maker,u and who dey throw blow just go fix urself and stop saying am dragging a lady here with u. undecided
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by alobright17(m): 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cry what i do now oh?
You did everything na smiley
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 23, 2016
alobright17:
Noise maker,u and who dey throw blow just go fix urself and stop saying am dragging a lady here with u. undecided
Your head sha! cheesy you offend person wen you small cheesy
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:21pm On Aug 23, 2016
sad everything? like?
alobright17:
You did everything na smiley
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by bolt000(m): 6:21pm On Aug 23, 2016
Lmao@ "its young john the wicked producer" funny op
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by alobright17(m): 6:21pm On Aug 23, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

Your head sha! cheesy you offend person wen you small cheesy
Mumu guy me and u dey drag woman for NL....guy u no dey shame at all
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by alobright17(m): 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
sad everything? like?
why u dey kpara like this na ok I go yarn u,but I need small popcorn first smiley
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by WilliamsChelster(m): 6:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
Chai

Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
sad no popcorn 2day, it af finish cry tongue
alobright17:
why u dey kpara like this na ok I go yarn u,but I need small popcorn first smiley
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by alobright17(m): 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
sad no popcorn 2day, it af finish cry tongue
Even the corn wey never pop no dey
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by joey150(m): 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hush.... grin

He's around but he stopped talking to me after tat incident na... So, I can't remember the exact noise he's making grin

Unless, he'll do it again.... Hahahhaha

I see... Dont worry start a conversation and maybe you'll get to hear him again...

Btw. Are you naija at all?
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
sad at all,
alobright17:
Even the corn wey never pop no dey
Re: My Love For A Nairalander Named Ireneony(picture) by alobright17(m): 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
sad at all,
ok make I go take some beer to cool ma temper

Girls When You Dating A Guy Then You Notice He Is Impotent What Will You Do / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(pic) / Original Samsu Oil Available In Lagos