Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

UAC Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UAC Interview (10475 Views)

Success Message From UAC Via Workforce / WORKFORCE:UAC Interview / Uac Foods Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAC Interview by heir01(m): 4:32pm On Aug 27, 2014
I also got the mail but the site given is down
Re: UAC Interview by tomfikky(m): 10:00am On Sep 03, 2014
Is any1 here going for the test in unilag? How much do they pay as salary?
Re: UAC Interview by iphyisis(f): 10:48pm On Oct 21, 2014
tosynkenny:
I guess this could be helpful for those that would be invited for the uac interview:

i dont know if uac changes its interview style but the uac interview for management trainees that was done abt 2 years ago was in this format written below;

1. Be prepared to face a panel of interviewers

You will be divided into groups of about 10 interviewees
2. You will be given a passage to read and you would be asked to discuss your opinion based on the passage you read, the panel interviewers would be watching while the group discussion goes on.

3. Each of you would be asked to pick a topic from a pool of topics that would have been written down in small sheets of paper(recent happenings in the country and in different sectors of the economy), each person would be asked to step out to pick the topic , after which you would give a presentation on that topic for about 5-10 minutes, it is very important to be very much conversant with current happenings in the world.

4.You would then proceed to individual interview, where each of you would be called in one after the other to face the interview panel.

You must be well prepared for the individual presentation that is keep abreast of everything that appears to be news and that calls for national attention.
Ensure you speak intelligently and confidently.
Make sure you market yourself well because that is what they want you to do, they want to know your worth.

I sincerely wish you the very best.
I hope this will be helpful

Pls anyone with any addition should pls include it

5 years later, this post remains useful. thanks.
Re: UAC Interview by geezville(m): 11:09am On May 23, 2016
Mehn...looking back at this, I'm filled with gratitude to my Maker.
Greater things to come.
Re: UAC Interview by Kastrom: 1:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
geezville:
Mehn...looking back at this, I'm filled with gratitude to my Maker.
Greater things to come.

Did you pass the test bro cos I am having an interview there on Tuesday

(1) (2) (Reply)

Post Of Engineer Trainee Globalcom / Please Is This Job Interview Genuine, I Just Got It Now / Frsc Application Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.