Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,161 members, 7,807,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Back To School Deals - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Back To School Deals (553 Views)

Lady Reveals How Her Wicked Aunt Maltreated And Denied Her Of Going To School / Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School / “I Want A Divorce Because I Want To Go To School” – 17 Year Old Girl Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Back To School Deals by Adeyemmy4gr8nz(m): 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
School is almost here, so hurry in to check out some of the biggest back to school sales and deals right now! Shop the hottest school supplies sales from Bags, Lunch Boxes, and bottles. Or get trendy Educational and Fun toys from us at Chubby Children Centre.

Visit us today at No 35c Shasha Road, Akowonjo Beside GTBank, Alimosho LG, Lagos
website; www.chubbychildrencentre.com
Call/whatsapp : 07064374148
Fb Page https://www.facebook.com/ChubbyChildrenCentre/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

For The Matured Minds / Can Somebody Advice Me On What To Do / I’ll Get Married At The Right Time – 53-year-old Actress, Ngozi Nwosu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.