Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,381 members, 7,808,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Bengaluru: Nigerian Drug Peddler Arrested, Cocaine Worth 13 Lakhs Seized - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bengaluru: Nigerian Drug Peddler Arrested, Cocaine Worth 13 Lakhs Seized (38431 Views)

Two Nigerians Caught With Drugs In Bengaluru, India / Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India / Nigerian Drug Peddler Arrested In South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bengaluru: Nigerian Drug Peddler Arrested, Cocaine Worth 13 Lakhs Seized by tunde1200(m): 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2016
Zico5:
Adinife Raphael from lagos. Laye kojo, we yoruba never bear such name. He is an isrealite from the yeast. No one should use Lagos to commit crime. Cocaine pushing is mainly meant for the yeast. Thank God his photo clearly show his true identity. Awon olori pelebe, they will never listen
shocked[color=][/color] grin
Re: Bengaluru: Nigerian Drug Peddler Arrested, Cocaine Worth 13 Lakhs Seized by NICENEDU29: 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
Zico5:

Just go and confirm, no yoruba man especially bears that name. He is alien to our name, the truth shall come out soon
Neither does an Igbo man bear such a name. But I advise you to use your brain and if you do so, you will understand that the correct name could actually be "Adenife" but due to clerical error it was mistakenly written as "Adinife".
Re: Bengaluru: Nigerian Drug Peddler Arrested, Cocaine Worth 13 Lakhs Seized by NICENEDU29: 9:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

I second the motion. Our brother from the east are the largest shareholder. The convention would be held in Biafra headquarter, which Enugu.
O boy you really killed English here. Please go and bury it, because you cannot kill it and leave it like that. Sorry.
Re: Bengaluru: Nigerian Drug Peddler Arrested, Cocaine Worth 13 Lakhs Seized by Zico5(m): 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
NICENEDU29:

Neither does an Igbo man bear such a name. But I advise you to use your brain and if you do so, you will understand that the correct name could actually be "Adenife" but due to clerical error it was mistakenly written as "Adinife".
U need help, adenife ko, ajinife ni. Just looking for way to justify urself. Do that guy look like yoruba?
Re: Bengaluru: Nigerian Drug Peddler Arrested, Cocaine Worth 13 Lakhs Seized by toshmann(m): 10:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
These people no de hear word? TUFIAKWA!!!
Re: Bengaluru: Nigerian Drug Peddler Arrested, Cocaine Worth 13 Lakhs Seized by valon2ego: 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
Name checkers are on strike they will resume only when they see name that sounds like igbo.
Re: Bengaluru: Nigerian Drug Peddler Arrested, Cocaine Worth 13 Lakhs Seized by muazuk1(m): 11:33pm On Aug 23, 2016
i am surprised at this
Re: Bengaluru: Nigerian Drug Peddler Arrested, Cocaine Worth 13 Lakhs Seized by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:01am On Aug 24, 2016
NICENEDU29:

O boy you really killed English here. Please go and bury it, because you cannot kill it and leave it like that. Sorry.
What is this wazzock saying? If you don't understand that simple English, it shows you are a dullard. You must be an IPOB youth.
Re: Bengaluru: Nigerian Drug Peddler Arrested, Cocaine Worth 13 Lakhs Seized by yhormite: 12:51am On Aug 24, 2016
No he must be a jew from the land of the drugging sun reporting live NCAN oou, ago Iwoye chapter
Re: Bengaluru: Nigerian Drug Peddler Arrested, Cocaine Worth 13 Lakhs Seized by Ogunleti01: 7:43am On Aug 24, 2016
Zico5:
Adinife Raphael from lagos. Laye kojo, we yoruba never bear such name. He is an isrealite from the yeast. No one should use Lagos to commit crime. Cocaine pushing is mainly meant for the yeast. Thank God his photo clearly show his true identity. Awon olori pelebe, they will never listen
o se ori pelebe bi ate faweli.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Lost N1.5m To ATM Thieves Through My 11-year-old Son (pic) / Housewife Pours Hot Water On Woman For Dating Her Husband (pic) / Hoodlums Bathe Task Force Official With Acid In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.