Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? (16273 Views)

Workforce Outsource Massive Job Recruitment / Workforce Outsource Fresh Job Recruitment (150 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? by Laurele(f): 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
I got an sms from the outsource company inviting me for an interview on Friday. please who knows what the company is about and what their salary scale is like??
Re: Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? by Taeewo(m): 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
U av not mention the company. ...

Outsourcing company means recruitment agency but they need to state their identity.. .
Re: Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? by Laurele(f): 4:02pm On Aug 23, 2016
Taeewo:
U av not mention the company. ...

Outsourcing company means recruitment agency but they need to state their identity.. .

The name of the company is the outsource company.
IV Googled about them but I need someone that works there or know how they operate in terms of salary n work etiquette really. And also details that can help prepare me for the interview
Re: Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? by redy: 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2016
I also received the invite and I have no idea what I applied for.
I guess we have to go for the interview blindly.
Re: Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
Guys fret not, the role is about a call center agent position that we all applied for some time in may, I guess you are all resident in Abuja that's why you got the invite. To read more about the role follow this link
www.justjobsng.com/2016/05/graduate-graduate-call-centre-agents-at-the-outsource-company
Re: Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? by redy: 7:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
Aniekpeno11:
Guys fret not, the role is about a call center agent position that we all applied for some time in may, I guess you are all resident in Abuja that's why you got the invite. To read more about the role follow this link
www.justjobsng.com/2016/05/graduate-graduate-call-centre-agents-at-the-outsource-company

Thanks a lot for clarifying.
Re: Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? by Laurele(f): 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
thanks for clarifying

Aniekpeno11:
Re: Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
God bless and good luck to you guys.
Re: Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 03, 2016
Laurele:
thanks for clarifying
How did the interview go and how much was the pay?
Re: Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 03, 2016
redy:

Thanks a lot for clarifying.
How did the interview go and how much was the pay?
Re: Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? by Gydion(m): 4:43pm On Sep 03, 2016
Who knows Fosad consulting

How much do they pay
Re: Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? by Ellamaka: 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
Any updates on The outsource company. Got an invite to an interview in Yaba Lagos
Re: Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? by EnnyLacoster(m): 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
@ellaamaka
Its a call centre job placement
The company is quite fair and transparent in their selection process.
The major part of the interview Is when you have to do a mock call test
Remain calm and follow the script for the call test.
All the best
Re: Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? by Hashop: 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2016
plshouse. concerning the outsource company.. what is their wrking hours like? and their pay also....... any idea?
Re: Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? by Hashop: 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
i want to knw the working hours... pls any1
Re: Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? by OreofeeOluwa(f): 3:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
Hashop:
plshouse. concerning the outsource company.. what is their wrking hours like? and their pay also....... any idea?
its 50k. workings hours is shift. did you get an invite?
Re: Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? by Ken4agent(m): 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2016
Dear applicant, sequel to your job application, we would like to recommend
you for an interview of 45mins and aptitude test of 15minson NOVEMBER 7 BY 9:00A.M at our office AC Resource,
Fadeyi, Lagos.

pls folks is anybody with me on this? is this firm 4real...pls send me "mention" Economy is to bad to just dive into a fruitless mission.....I need clarification fellow NL
Re: Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? by Hashop: 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
yeah.. attended tho but jst wnted to know hw dea shift is like.... how many hours, n weekend too.. i am trying to compare with omtin similar ...
Re: Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? by Hashop: 6:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
as for dis ac resource, i think av come accross dis name, invite n wasnt real... not too sure
Re: Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? by johnsoay: 10:43am On Apr 25, 2017
Were you able to get the job?
If yes, what is the job condition there? Thank you.
Laurele:

The name of the company is the outsource company.
IV Googled about them but I need someone that works there or know how they operate in terms of salary n work etiquette really. And also details that can help prepare me for the interview
Re: Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? by Miatha(f): 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2017
johnsoay:
Were you able to get the job? If yes, what is the job condition there? Thank you.
Pls. how did you apply and is it in Lagos? Thanks
Re: Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? by johnsoay: 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
I think it's for their call center in Abuja
Re: Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? by realsammie(m): 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
EnnyLacoster:
@ellaamaka
Its a call centre job placement
The company is quite fair and transparent in their selection process.
The major part of the interview Is when you have to do a mock call test
Remain calm and follow the script for the call test.
All the best

Good afternoon bros. I just got an invite from this outsource company. Please do you know their address in Abuja, and secondly how is their interview process like? My interview is coming up on Thursday.
Re: Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? by Ileriahur(m): 5:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
Their address must have been included in the text sent but I know its located at Wuye just after Berger if you are going towards Area 1. Interview session is normal, they might ask you to talk about yourself in the language you are fluent in. Prepare for online typing test and mock call test. 50k salary and on shifting things and there will be work all through the week, even on public holidays. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? by realsammie(m): 10:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ileriahur:
Their address must have been included in the text sent but I know its located at Wuye just after Berger if you are going towards Area 1. Interview session is normal, they might ask you to talk about yourself in the language you are fluent in. Prepare for online typing test and mock call test. 50k salary and on shifting things and there will be work all through the week, even on public holidays. All the best.

Thanks alot, i do appreciate.
Re: Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? by johnsoay: 8:35am On Jul 05, 2017
Please check your mail
realsammie:

Thanks alot, i do appreciate.
Re: Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? by bakaredc: 11:30am On Jul 05, 2017
realsammie:

Good afternoon bros. I just got an invite from this outsource company. Please do you know their address in Abuja, and secondly how is their interview process like? My interview is coming up on Thursday.
U stay in abuja right and when did u apply pls? I applied last month.
Re: Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? by realsammie(m): 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
johnsoay:
Please check your mail

Please you can reach me on jsammy573@gmail.com
Re: Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? by realsammie(m): 4:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
bakaredc:
U stay in abuja right and when did u apply pls? I applied last month.
I stay in zaria and i applied last week

1 Like

Re: Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? by Ibkabasa(m): 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
Good place to work.
Re: Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? by bakaredc: 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
Wow..dat means u will ave to be in abuja tomoro for the interview tomorrow..pls kindly kip me updated on how it goes tomoro.tnx
realsammie:

I stay in zaria and i applied last week
Re: Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? by Agbotoluwa(m): 5:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
how can i apply please?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Recruitment, Senate Asks Buhari, PSC To Stop Process Over Irregularity. / How To Reply To Interview Invitation / Stanbic IBTC Bank Blue Internship Program Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.