Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,401 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? (16234 Views)

Workforce Outsource Massive Job Recruitment / Workforce Outsource Fresh Job Recruitment (150 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? by realsammie(m): 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
bakaredc:
Wow..dat means u will ave to be in abuja tomoro for the interview tomorrow..pls kindly kip me updated on how it goes tomoro.tnx

I will do that
Re: Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? by bakaredc: 5:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
realsammie:

I will do that
So, how did it go...
Re: Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? by realsammie(m): 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
bakaredc:

So, how did it go...

It was ok. She will only ask you to describe yourself, where you re presently working.
But the major thing they are looking for is someone who can speak in either Britain or America ascent. If you can speak in any of those, then you are sure of hitting the job.
Re: Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? by bakaredc: 10:12am On Jul 07, 2017
Okk..Do u know if there is any chance more people will still be called and what was the number of those who came for the interview like?
realsammie:

It was ok. She will only ask you to describe yourself, where you re presently working.
But the major thing they are looking for is someone who can speak in either Britain or America ascent. If you can speak in any of those, then you are sure of hitting the job.
Re: Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? by johnsoay: 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
Have you been contacted after the interview?
realsammie:

Re: Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? by Crownofwealth(m): 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2017
I was invited for an interview with the outsourcing company. any useful tips? I applied for the position of a legal ANALYST.
Re: Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? by bakaredc: 2:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
Crownofwealth:
I was invited for an interview with the outsourcing company. any useful tips? I applied for the position of a legal ANALYST.
So how did it go?
Re: Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? by Crownofwealth(m): 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
bakaredc:
So how did it go?
I did not attend
Re: Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? by johnsoay: 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
Have they contacted anybody after the interview for call center agents?
Re: Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? by Smartangel95: 4:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
I went for the interview at outsource last week Friday, i choose preferred working location as Abuja. I hope they call.
Re: Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? by bakaredc: 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
Smartangel95:
I went for the interview at outsource last week Friday, i choose preferred working location as Abuja. I hope they call.
Pls can u help list d process u went through..i av mine coming up...
Re: Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? by Smartangel95: 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
bakaredc:

Pls can u help list d process u went through..i av mine coming up...

They'll ask you to read a passage in American or British accent depending on the one you're good at. After which you'll go for a mock test. I didn't go for the mock test though, probably because i insisted to work in Abuja. Does who chose to work at Kaduna proceeded for the mock test.
Re: Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? by bakaredc: 12:40pm On Sep 27, 2017
Smartangel95:

They'll ask you to read a passage in American or British accent depending on the one you're good at. After which you'll go for a mock test. I didn't go for the mock test though, probably because i insisted to work in Abuja. Does who chose to work at Kaduna proceeded for the mock test.
Hmm..ok tnx
Re: Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? by Luloves: 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
There are 2 groups
Local and International
Locally there are currently recruiting for Hausa speaking Agents in Lagos . Work hours is 8-2pm Morning shift then afternoon is 2-8pm Mondays to Saturdays and take home is 49,500 after tax.
Internationally you should have either a British or American accent or if you speak well and this opening is Based in Kaduna.
NB: Kaduna recruitment is still on and will be on for a while.
Hope this answers the questions,
Re: Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? by Luloves: 1:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
Where were you interviewed? Abuja or Lagos?

johnsoay:
Have they contacted anybody after the interview for call center agents?
Re: Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? by bakaredc: 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2017
Luloves:
There are 2 groups
Local and International
Locally there are currently recruiting for Hausa speaking Agents in Lagos . Work hours is 8-2pm Morning shift then afternoon is 2-8pm Mondays to Saturdays and take home is 49,500 after tax.
Internationally you should have either a British or American accent or if you speak well and this opening is Based in Kaduna.
NB: Kaduna recruitment is still on and will be on for a while.
Hope this answers the questions,
Tnx for dis...so there is no opening in their abuja office? So if i am asked to pik btw abuja or kaduna, and i go with abuja due to accomodation, does dat mean i av no chance?
Re: Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? by prettyaura: 2:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
OreofeeOluwa:
its 50k. workings hours is shift. did you get an invite?
Hello! do u now work with globacom? pls can I have your email address so we can talk?
Re: Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? by sheenaluv: 11:11am On Mar 13, 2019
sheenaluv:
pls i need answers. after all the tests, will they tell you ASAP if you've gotten the job or they will send you a text/call?
pls i need answers. after all the tests, will they tell you ASAP if you've gotten the job or they will send you a text/call?

??
Re: Who Knows Anything About The Outsource Company Please???? by rhozaay(m): 12:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
Its Outsource global and they want call center agents that has American accent

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apply For Shell Livewire Nigeria Programme 2018 / Stanbic Ibtc Bank Calling... / N-Power: Why We Introduced The "Resign From Program" Button On Your Dashboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.