Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:29 PM

No More Misleading And Insulting Comments On Threads - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No More Misleading And Insulting Comments On Threads (6390 Views)

Pastor Accused Of Insulting Lady Who Refused To Date Him (Photos) / What Do Men Gain From Bashing And Insulting Women / Reasons Why Relying On Signs And Not Consent Before Having Sex Can Be Misleading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No More Misleading And Insulting Comments On Threads by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 23, 2016
alobright17:
She's mine and so what na that made u create a dumb hate thread with my moniker and today u get mouth to say am dragging her with u,better respect urself undecided
Na wa for you! If you really believe say I dey reason that babe you must be joker, ask am if I dey follow am or if I don send pm! Anything wen dey pepper you carry am do soup take join your eba head cheesy
Re: No More Misleading And Insulting Comments On Threads by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
herbie27:
We dey house together, do you want to join us?. grin make him break your head. cheesy
Abeg talk to eba head all the girls when I get interest in, I dey follow them, make him rest
Re: No More Misleading And Insulting Comments On Threads by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

Abeg talk to eba head all the girls when I get interest in, I dey follow them, make him rest
Saw your comment on that thread, where you said the guy was lying, very funny.
Re: No More Misleading And Insulting Comments On Threads by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

Na wa for you! If you really believe say I dey reason that babe you must be joker, ask am if I dey follow am or if I don send pm! Anything wen dey pepper you carry am do soup take join your eba head cheesy
Make una two rest na.
Re: No More Misleading And Insulting Comments On Threads by alobright17(m): 6:44pm On Aug 23, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

I know you're too dull to understand my point,stop saying am dragging her with you,as if I have ever warned u off her before...I never fight a fellow guy over a lady in real life na for NL I go come learn am.
Re: No More Misleading And Insulting Comments On Threads by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2016
herbie27:
Make una two rest na.
Am I the person that started it! Its him, I dey my own spot chilling admiring fine girls and eba head show face talking
Re: No More Misleading And Insulting Comments On Threads by EmperorLee(m): 6:50pm On Aug 23, 2016
alobright17:
I know you're too dull to understand my point,stop saying am dragging her with you,as if I have ever warned u off her before...I never fight a fellow guy over a lady in real life na for NL I go come learn am.

It's chilled bruh, just die the matter.

Efcc u sef tint the matter.

Na guys una be na.
Re: No More Misleading And Insulting Comments On Threads by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 23, 2016
alobright17:
My sub don finish I no go fit reply you
Re: No More Misleading And Insulting Comments On Threads by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

Am I the person that started it! Its him, I dey my own spot chilling admiring fine girls and eba head show face talking
Can you stop calling him eba head?, maybe you're aggravating your misunderstanding.
Re: No More Misleading And Insulting Comments On Threads by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 23, 2016
EmperorLee:

Na guys una be na.
Ororo oil how far cheesy where madam, leave that guy him go tire, I no even get MB to reply am again self
Re: No More Misleading And Insulting Comments On Threads by alobright17(m): 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

My sub don finish I no go fit reply you

Beg my wifey herbie27 to help u out..why ur sub no go finish when you're using it only for wahala threads and comments

Go reload and come back and create another most whatever whatever thread again...Mr pretty
Re: No More Misleading And Insulting Comments On Threads by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 23, 2016
alobright17:

Beg my wifey herbie27 to help u out..why ur sub no go finish when you're using it only for wahala threads and comments

Go reload and come back and create another most whatever whatever thread again...Mr pretty
make una two settle, you like yourselves, not in a homo way o grin but i can sense the likeness in this quarrel.
Re: No More Misleading And Insulting Comments On Threads by alobright17(m): 7:04pm On Aug 23, 2016
herbie27:
Can you stop calling him eba head?, maybe you're aggravating your misunderstanding.
I swear I no dey even see that eba head he they write sef, because every reasonable person knows that eba has no particular shape,besides Eba and bitter leave soup na my favorite even here in uptown.he can call me whatever head he like me no care.
Re: No More Misleading And Insulting Comments On Threads by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 23, 2016
alobright17:

So you believe me cheesy na wa eba head wen empty cheesy serious matter abeg go with your strong face
Re: No More Misleading And Insulting Comments On Threads by alobright17(m): 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
EmperorLee:

Na guys una be na.

That guy mumu don dey too much for here walahi
Re: No More Misleading And Insulting Comments On Threads by alobright17(m): 7:12pm On Aug 23, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

So you believe me cheesy na wa eba head wen empty cheesy serious matter abeg go with your strong face
Add a particular soup to that eba head,and try to make small sense.
Re: No More Misleading And Insulting Comments On Threads by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

the oil when dey your hair fit cook one pot of jellof rice cheesy
Hahaha cheesy it's true!!
Re: No More Misleading And Insulting Comments On Threads by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2016
alobright17:
Add a particular soup to that eba head,and try to make small sense.
I don tire to talk to you! If you still dey vex carry your head go jam wall, I no go follow herbie27 talk again abeg leave me in peace, make I admire fine girls! Use ogbolo soup
Re: No More Misleading And Insulting Comments On Threads by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 23, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

I don tire to talk to you! If you still dey vex carry your head go jam wall, I no go follow herbie27 talk again abeg leave me in peace, make I admire fine girls! Use ogbolo soup
Can the both of you stop mentioning me.
Re: No More Misleading And Insulting Comments On Threads by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Hahaha cheesy it's true!!
wink how are you
Re: No More Misleading And Insulting Comments On Threads by alobright17(m): 7:25pm On Aug 23, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

Chai this guy u need serious fixing walahi.So u think I care about u talking to her or not who no wan see and admire fine girls?I no too like Ogbolo soup,Na bitter leave or Nsala soup go sure pass.Herbie27 will take care of that for sure.
Re: No More Misleading And Insulting Comments On Threads by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 23, 2016
Ellacute45 how are you
Re: No More Misleading And Insulting Comments On Threads by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 23, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

wink how are you
You gone tell me what you and maxi112 was talking about?
••••••••
If not angrydon't speak ta me
Re: No More Misleading And Insulting Comments On Threads by Maxi112: 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
••••••••
If not angrydon't speak ta me[
hey bae wink

You called my attention?
Re: No More Misleading And Insulting Comments On Threads by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2016
Maxi112:
hey bae wink

You called my attention?

Hi smiley tell me what you and that gut was "hosting" about??
Re: No More Misleading And Insulting Comments On Threads by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
••••••••
If not angrydon't speak ta me
alright remember that thread
women are cowards
that i posted, in page 1, that bbm nonsense guy said that ireneo. approached him to introduce herself, so you know that i like drama wanted to create a thread displaying their exchanges
Re: No More Misleading And Insulting Comments On Threads by Maxi112: 9:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Hi smiley tell me what you and that gut was "hosting" about??
he is saying the truth.

that all tongue
Re: No More Misleading And Insulting Comments On Threads by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 23, 2016
Maxi112:
he is saying the truth.

that all tongue
read my mention to kingcheezy and talk, nairaland dey boring tonight
Re: No More Misleading And Insulting Comments On Threads by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

alright remember that thread that i posted, in page 1, that bbm nonsense guy said that ireneo. approached him to introduce herself, so you know that i like drama wanted to create a thread displaying their exchanges
oh yeah. that stupid thread undecided
Re: No More Misleading And Insulting Comments On Threads by Maxi112: 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:

read my mention to kingcheezy and talk, nairaland dey boring tonight
yeah! I saw the mention cause my name was tagged there too

do you have anything to cure the Boredom to night grin

your thread can be funny at times grin let pick on someone to night grin chzzy wouldn't be a bad idea cheesy
Re: No More Misleading And Insulting Comments On Threads by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
Maxi112:

your thread can be funny at times grin let pick on someone to night grin chzzy wouldn't be a bad idea cheesy
i dey one sweet thread now https://www.nairaland.com/3306386/quit-making-female-nairalanders-gods/3 wetin you think make i do the thread make we shame ire neon small tongue
Re: No More Misleading And Insulting Comments On Threads by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
Maxi112:

you get dirt on chzzy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet 24-year-old Physically Endowed Woman Born With HIV (photos) / Sexy Slay Mamas Dance And Slays With A Scary Finger Nails, Got People Talking / I Found My Daughter Doing This In The Bathroom. Advise Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.