Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Psalm Chapter 43 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Psalm Chapter 43 (527 Views)

43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje / Share Your Favorite Verse/chapter In The Bible / Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Psalm Chapter 43 by sonofthunder: 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2016
1 Judge me, O God, and plead my cause against an ungodly nation: O deliver me from the deceitful and unjust man.
2 For thou art the God of my strength: why dost thou cast me off? why go I mourning because of the oppression of the enemy?
3 O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles.
4 Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my exceeding joy: yea, upon the harp will I praise thee, O God my God.

5 Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Psalm Chapter 43 by sonofthunder: 9:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
Psalm 43

1JUDGE and vindicate me, O God; plead and defend my cause against an ungodly nation. O deliver me from the deceitful and unjust man!
2For You are the God of my strength [my Stronghold--in Whom I take refuge]; why have You cast me off? Why go I mourning because of the oppression of the enemy?

3O send out Your light and Your truth, let them lead me; let them bring me to Your holy hill and to Your dwelling.

4Then will I go to the altar of God, to God, my exceeding joy; yes, with the lyre will I praise You, O God, my God!

5Why are you cast down, O my inner self? And why should you moan over me and be disquieted within me? Hope in God and wait expectantly for Him, for I shall yet praise Him, Who is the help of my [sad] countenance, and my God.
Re: Psalm Chapter 43 by sonofthunder: 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
Hallelujah!

(1) (Reply)

"The Courts Of Heaven Are Waiting For Your Petitions" / Question On Tithing Conditions / Write Up On Tithes And Offering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.