Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Revealed! How Ladi Adebutu Will Realize His Governorship Ambition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed! How Ladi Adebutu Will Realize His Governorship Ambition (1055 Views)

Amaechi: Magnus Abe Dares Me, I Won’t Support His Governorship Bid / Deji Adeleke Denies Osun 2018 ‘Governorship Ambition’ / Tambuwal Loses In Supreme Court. His Governorship Nomination To Be Challenged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revealed! How Ladi Adebutu Will Realize His Governorship Ambition by IGBAOKO: 4:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
While the battle for the soul of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) rages on in Ogun State, Whistleblowers Online can authoritatively reveal that everything is set to ensure the realization of the governorship ambition of the member representing Ikenne/Remo North and Sagamu Federal Constituency in the House of Representatives, Hon. Oladipupo Adebutu.
At a recent meeting with some of his close aides and associates, Adebutu told them that he was not mad to have taken on a fellow lawmaker from the state in the battle for the soul of the party in the state.
He said the grand conspiracy against the man he sees as the greatest obstacle to realizing his ambition began with the build up to the 2015 general election.
According to him, the initial plan was to stop the man from winning his election by joining forces with his many of his opponents to work against him even when they ran on the ticket of the same party.
When that failed, efforts were made to get the Election Petitions Tribunal to sack and deny him his mandate, but the Appeal Court reversed the decision of the lower court sacking the senator.
The news now is that Hon. Adebutu has informed members of his inner caucus that “Our Baba has concluded with the Presidency on how to use the State Security Service (SSS) and the Directorate of Military Intelligence (DMI) to kidnap and ship him to the United States through the backdoor. Baba told me that there is a very strong report that he has been able to get the SSS to prepare and that very soon, it will be presented to the Presidency for necessary action. The plan to resort to extra-judicial effort is because since he has won the case in London where he was arrested over the same allegation and the same case dismissed here, it will be difficult to achieve our aim legally.”
A reliable source informed Whistleblowers Online that Hon. Adebutu told his associates that the Baba informed him that he has impressed it on the President that the U.S needs the lawmaker badly and that if he does not cooperate with them, the U.S will see Nigeria as an enemy.
The younger Adebutu also revealed that part of the grand conspiracy against the lawmaker whom many describe as a generous man was a suit he filed a couple of weeks ago using a Non-Governmental Organisation owned by a former governor who is also having issues with the said Baba. The suit seeks to pressurize and compel the Attorney General of the Federation (AGF) and the U.S authorities to ship the man to the U.S.
“Baba told me that the man’s defence of the present government and its anti-corruption fight will not save him. If he thinks doing that will save him from being extradited, he must be joking. Baba said he has never lost any battle in his life and he will not lose this one. He promised to give it everything he has got.
“Baba also told me that his venture with the present government is a bad business, and so we must get rid of anyone that could serve as a hindrance to our future political moves in 2019. Our ‘friend’ is the number one obstacle to our political moves in Ogun State. So, we must do everything to get him out of the way. Whether we are going to remain in the PDP or form a new party to dislodge the present government, we must get him out of our way because he is always supporting the present government and defending its anti-corruption fight. So, for me, anyone who says I am not going to realize my governorship ambition must be joking,” Hon. Adebutu reportedly enthused.
Re: Revealed! How Ladi Adebutu Will Realize His Governorship Ambition by patiot: 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2016
Hmm, they will never succeed. Nigeria is a not a Banana Republic where anything goes.

Why this man is this desperate is what I don't understand? I trust Buhari's admistration sha... Nigeria is now a different country, illegality will never stand again in Nigeria.
Re: Revealed! How Ladi Adebutu Will Realize His Governorship Ambition by babanejo: 7:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
This is just a cheap blackmail in other to receive gift from their pay master(Buruji). I have been in meetings with MHR Ladi severally and he has never for once said he is fighting for the structure for his ambition to contest for governor but rather wanting to fight for the party to be controlled by the people who are the party leaders and stakeholders and not run in ticket racketeering for election as a business venture of sole ownership.

(1) (Reply)

Battle For Edo: The Secret Behind Obaseki’s Victory / Igbos Have No Regret Voting Jonathan, We’ll Repeat It If Need Arises — Ohanaeze / EFCC Is Irresponsible, Corrupt, Says Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.