Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

So Your Partner Cheats On You But Wants To Get Backtogether.he/she Sends You Dis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Your Partner Cheats On You But Wants To Get Backtogether.he/she Sends You Dis (786 Views)

That Moment You Want To Break Up With Your Edo Girlfriend And She Sends You This / In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. / Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Your Partner Cheats On You But Wants To Get Backtogether.he/she Sends You Dis by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2016
So your partner cheats on you but wants to get back together. He/she sends you $10,000 as an apology. Would you accept it? Forgive and forget? and stay? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: So Your Partner Cheats On You But Wants To Get Backtogether.he/she Sends You Dis by mizzbouqui(f): 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
Yup, yup, nope grin
Re: So Your Partner Cheats On You But Wants To Get Backtogether.he/she Sends You Dis by talktonase(m): 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
I will collect the money knack her and dump her for the second time...
Re: So Your Partner Cheats On You But Wants To Get Backtogether.he/she Sends You Dis by bolt000(m): 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2016
talktonase:
I will collect the money knack her and dumb her for the second time...
Are you sure you can "dumb" a girl in the first place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Your Partner Cheats On You But Wants To Get Backtogether.he/she Sends You Dis by talktonase(m): 5:18pm On Aug 23, 2016
bolt000:
Are you sure you can "dumb" a girl in the first place.
bros nah night school some of us attend.Please make you teach some of us English abeg..
Re: So Your Partner Cheats On You But Wants To Get Backtogether.he/she Sends You Dis by smart024(m): 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
So does life start and end with that...?
Re: So Your Partner Cheats On You But Wants To Get Backtogether.he/she Sends You Dis by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 23, 2016
I will quickly send her my banana cheesy
Re: So Your Partner Cheats On You But Wants To Get Backtogether.he/she Sends You Dis by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
talktonase:
I will collect the money knack her and dump her for the second time...
The bill would be fake
••••••••
and while she's with you she'd have a side guy.
••••••
be prepared 2 have him "knack" her just before you do wink stay safe,playa

1 Like

Re: So Your Partner Cheats On You But Wants To Get Backtogether.he/she Sends You Dis by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2016
I won't accept the money but I will forgive him smiley
Re: So Your Partner Cheats On You But Wants To Get Backtogether.he/she Sends You Dis by smart024(m): 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I won't accept the money but I will forgive him smiley

All na wash...
Bikus ifaihear...

(1) (Reply)

Is It Lust Or Love You Are Feeling? / Mistakes Guys Do While Dating A Girl. Soft Talks / Askd Her Out For Almost A Year Now She Enjoys And Want Sex More..#girls Sha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.