Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Proposed Dialogue With The FG: Avengers Chooses Soyinka, Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proposed Dialogue With The FG: Avengers Chooses Soyinka, Others (392 Views)

Niger Delta Avengers Chooses Wole Soyinka As Representative In Proposed Dialogue / Proposed Dialogue With FG: MEND Lists Conditions For NDA's Participation / Niger Delta Avengers Refuse Dialogue With FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proposed Dialogue With The FG: Avengers Chooses Soyinka, Others by gabinweb: 5:16pm On Aug 23, 2016
The militant group, Niger Delta Avengers (NDA), has selected a Nobel Laureate, Professor Wole Soyinka as one of the personnel for the proposed dialogue with the Federal Government.

The spokesman for the dialogue group, Mr Ballantyne Agiri, on Tuesday, made this known to the New Telegraph.

He said the leadership of the militant group, after months of searching for credible persons with impeccable characters, chose to go with Soyinka because of his detribalized and credible personality.

He said, “I was on my own when they invited me to work for them.

Source: http://www.thegistbaze.com/2016/08/proposed-dialogue-with-fg-avengers.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Ben Murray-Bruce Advises Federal Government On National History. / Buhari Is Sponsoring Fulani Herdsmen – Clo***[read More] / PMB 4get About Fightin Corruption Concentrate On Governance Its Almost 2 Yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.