Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Toddlers Brutalized By Stepmother In Kaduna (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Toddlers Brutalized By Stepmother In Kaduna (photos) (20436 Views)

2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic / Hot Water Poured On Baby By His Jealous Stepmother In Katsina (Graphic Picture) / Stepmother Burns Girl In Gombe After Killing Her Mother & Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toddlers Brutalized By Stepmother In Kaduna (photos) by kabrud: 11:24am On Aug 29, 2016
glossy6:

How old do you think the mother is? The more reason they like marrying kids as wives.

Anyway, the level of wickedness displayed by these northern step mothers has assumed an alarming dimension.

Why the attack? You can make your post without name calling. Definitely you are also an evil man.
And for ur info, it is either u run to the mod or u stop posting on nairaland cos I'm committed to exposing the whores on this forum. Very stupid old thing.
Re: Toddlers Brutalized By Stepmother In Kaduna (photos) by Greenback: 2:25pm On Aug 30, 2016
kabrud:

Monkey, I thought u are immune to ban on nairaland grin
Well, at the expiry of ur ban, here is a reason to run to the mod cos I don't give a fu*ck.
Funny how u monkey have taken a past time in spreading falsehood against the north. Good for u cos at least, u have something else to spread apart from ur legs grin. U even have the gut to use those ur leprous scruffy fingers to type wickedness in the north when it is very clear to even a silly fool to figure out that ur region has become the most licentious den of thieves, the most shameless of all brothels, the kingdom of sins, death, rape, human rituals, armed robbery and hell. It is so bad that even the much trumpeted antichrist himself, if he should come could think of nothing wicked to add. A 7 yr old child could figure this out although u, stupid ass, cannot understand anything.

Also funny is how u quickly run to my mention boasting of defeat after runing to the mod (due to unbearable pain) to suspend me from posting further comment grin
If that is what u call defeat, then u must be high on some dry infected sperm u had sucked the previous day. I used to think that ur problem is old age but it is apparent that u are suffering from excessive di*ck intake, u bloody monkey. I also observed that u do nothing more than latch on few expression 'child filled brain', what a retard.

seun oam4j lalasticlala what is this?
Are some nairalanders immune to rule 2?

1 Like

Re: Toddlers Brutalized By Stepmother In Kaduna (photos) by Greenback: 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
kabrud:

Also funny and very laughable is how some of u idiots who just learnt English languge on the street (or in the course of ur ashawo work)hide behind the educated enlightened ones to quickly jump and start shouting about backwardness of education in the north grin. Put this into that ur akamu which u prefer to call brain that;
Education is not just about learning how to read and write. It is about knowing where ur right starts and where exactly it ends.
Education is not about walking around with remnants of dry poo in ur anus and going about with artificial hair for months without washing the head. It is about cleanliness.
Education is not about walking the steet unclad. It is about getting properly dressed to at least strike a difference between humans and dogs.
Education is not about jumping from one hotel to another searching for di*cks whether married or unmarried. It is about living a decent life worthy of emulation.
U are indeed cheated and deceived by falsehood and that is what all like u deserve, u brothel keeper and the daughter of devil in hell. I understand u were chased from ladin makole brothel cos u had started spreading some funny infections.
seun oam4j lalasticlala
rule 2
Re: Toddlers Brutalized By Stepmother In Kaduna (photos) by Greenback: 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2016
kabrud:

Dont be carried away that u are hidden. U silly idiot think no one sees u grin. No my fellow, ur ways have given u out. Always attempting to justify prostitution cos that is what u do for living offline. U are just like the ostrich, the foolish bird which thinks it is wholly concealed when it gets its neck under a branch, grin u are very stupid.
seun oam4j
rule 2
Re: Toddlers Brutalized By Stepmother In Kaduna (photos) by Greenback: 2:33pm On Aug 30, 2016
kabrud:

And from the way u keep talking about WAEC, it is very apparent that O'Level result was a serious problem in ur cursed life, the reason why u took up prostitution for living grin. Some of us don't know how it feels to fail SSCE cos we wrote the exams once and moved ahead with our educational careers and we don't have the experience of those failures. Still on the WAEC; as an examiner during my NYSC, I have encounterd a situation where no single candidate in Physics (out of over 120 candidates from this 'educated' region) was able to distinguish between speed and velocity and u are here talking about education. Except if u are talking about styles of sucking different sizes of di*cks cos that is also a type of education, in which case, u have the crown. Also, from ur poorly composed responses, supported with pigin, it is quite evident that even ur English Language exam MUST have been written by a mercenary with wacked, slacked, smelly, leaking, and very old p**sy for payment. Cos no examiner will score this ur English with even 10/60. U are a crude ass and an ass u will remain. People of ur sorts are nothing but dumb dogs. Run to the mod, as usual, for assistance as if I care, very old thing!
seun oam4j lalasticlala
what is this?
rule 2

1 Like

Re: Toddlers Brutalized By Stepmother In Kaduna (photos) by glossy6(f): 2:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
kabrud:

Monkey, I thought u are immune to ban on nairaland grin
Well, at the expiry of ur ban, here is a reason to run to the mod cos I don't give a fu*ck.
Funny how u monkey have taken a past time in spreading falsehood against the north. Good for u cos at least, u have something else to spread apart from ur legs grin. U even have the gut to use those ur leprous scruffy fingers to type wickedness in the north when it is very clear to even a silly fool to figure out that ur region has become the most licentious den of thieves, the most shameless of all brothels, the kingdom of sins, death, rape, human rituals, armed robbery and hell. It is so bad that even the much trumpeted antichrist himself, if he should come could think of nothing wicked to add. A 7 yr old child could figure this out although u, stupid ass, cannot understand anything.

Also funny is how u quickly run to my mention boasting of defeat after runing to the mod (due to unbearable pain) to suspend me from posting further comment grin
If that is what u call defeat, then u must be high on some dry infected sperm u had sucked the previous day. I used to think that ur problem is old age but it is apparent that u are suffering from excessive di*ck intake, u bloody monkey. I also observed that u do nothing more than latch on few expression 'child filled brain', what a retard.

Lol. I am not immune to ban NL because I am not Osewa and I will not go on proliferating monikers like you do, just to continue posting rubbish because I don't get paid for posting here. I'd rather put ediots in their rightful places and get another 1 month ban for all I care, it doesn't stop my salary from hitting my account by 25th or 26th (with an apology ).

Oh, were you banned? I am not aware because you are so inconsequential. O.k., you then pushed for my ban, I don't give a damn

You are not the only kid on NL and as such your behaviour is so appalling but if you claim to have graduated from any University and gone for the mandatory NYSC, then you deserve pity rather than anger. You are such a waste, a wasted sperm so to say. You actually need help and it will come your way before you commit suicide. I will be at the forefront to garner help for you on fb so that we take you to Yaba left on time before you hit the road unclad. I understand fully that your uncircumcised father was an inmate there, so am not surprised because history has a way of repeating itself and in a drastic way too.

It is obvious that your long stay in the brothel with your kid of a mum affected your reasoning so much. And obviously, she could not impart anything positive into your miserable life because she got married at the age of 7, a mere doll carrying girl that ought to be playing rather than being a wife at that age. The fact that she's down with VVF is a painful reminder of her forced coercion into a mother. Our heart felt sympathy to her too. We will get help for her and rehabilitate her.
What falsehood against the North areyou saying there? That they don't marry underage girls? Go, get a life! Your self acclaimed prophet married Aisha at 7yrs while she was stilI carrying her toy, Yerima did and your dad also. Go to sleep if you have nothing meaningful to say. All those kwanta kwanta, fulani herdsmen, ritualists, boko haram, maitasine were begotten by your people. So what are you blabbing about?
Re: Toddlers Brutalized By Stepmother In Kaduna (photos) by glossy6(f): 3:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
Greenback:

seun oam4j lalasticlala
what is this?
rule 2

There is no need reporting him. He has several monikers here in NL. He is NUSAF, kabrud and bamite and some other monikers. Just allow display his insanity here even to the chagrin of those that brought him to life.
Re: Toddlers Brutalized By Stepmother In Kaduna (photos) by glossy6(f): 3:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
Greenback:

seun oam4j lalasticlala
what is this?
rule 2

There is no need reporting him. He has several monikers here in NL. He is NUSAF, kabrud and bamite and some other monikers. Just allow display his insanity here, even to the chagrin of those that brought him to life.
Re: Toddlers Brutalized By Stepmother In Kaduna (photos) by glossy6(f): 7:58am On Sep 01, 2016
bamite:
And who is this animal Please never mention my monika again. Olosho

By their fruits you shall know them.
Re: Toddlers Brutalized By Stepmother In Kaduna (photos) by bamite(m): 8:17am On Sep 01, 2016
glossy6:

By their fruits you shall know them.

1 Like

Re: Toddlers Brutalized By Stepmother In Kaduna (photos) by kabrud: 5:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
glossy6:

Lol. I am not immune to ban NL because I am not Osewa and I will not go on proliferating monikers like you do, just to continue posting rubbish because I don't get paid for posting here. I'd rather put ediots in their rightful places and get another 1 month ban for all I care, it doesn't stop my salary from hitting my account by 25th or 26th (with an apology ).

Oh, were you banned? I am not aware because you are so inconsequential. O.k., you then pushed for my ban, I don't give a damn

You are not the only kid on NL and as such your behaviour is so appalling but if you claim to have graduated from any University and gone for the mandatory NYSC, then you deserve pity rather than anger. You are such a waste, a wasted sperm so to say. You actually need help and it will come your way before you commit suicide. I will be at the forefront to garner help for you on fb so that we take you to Yaba left on time before you hit the road unclad. I understand fully that your uncircumcised father was an inmate there, so am not surprised because history has a way of repeating itself and in a drastic way too.

It is obvious that your long stay in the brothel with your kid of a mum affected your reasoning so much. And obviously, she could not impart anything positive into your miserable life because she got married at the age of 7, a mere doll carrying girl that ought to be playing rather than being a wife at that age. The fact that she's down with VVF is a painful reminder of her forced coercion into a mother. Our heart felt sympathy to her too. We will get help for her and rehabilitate her.
What falsehood against the North areyou saying there? That they don't marry underage girls? Go, get a life! Your self acclaimed prophet married Aisha at 7yrs while she was stilI carrying her toy, Yerima did and your dad also. Go to sleep if you have nothing meaningful to say. All those kwanta kwanta, fulani herdsmen, ritualists, boko haram, maitasine were begotten by your people. So what are you blabbing about?

Wow, what an attempt? But u know what, I still rate the monkey better. grin
Hehehe grin Now let me present ur score sheet.
U don't know I was banned? hehehehe, a liar must be on this moniker, kikikikiki grin Anyway, I was banned and re-banned; courtesy ur arrangement with ur fellow donkey who called itself greenblack or something close to that. grin ...Salary hitting account? hehehe grin still wondering when the tiger has to prove its tigritis b4 the antelopes. ..
Well I don't brag about status on social media cos I can't imagine myself in argument with one destitute from the dirtiest slum of Lagos, can't u figure this out?
Anyway, maybe one olosho just gat to support the leaking and smelly punna in one pure water coy cos I can't remember when last fed govt paid on the stated date except 4 private and crawling firms. grin. And besides, it is better to allow the economic disadvantaged and poverty stricken destitutes suffering from justified inferiority complex to create impression of how they want to be viewed. Who gives a fuc*k?
Being a university graduate? hehehe cheesy, who is still talking of first degree? Well I don't brag status on social media. grin
"forced coercion into mother" this sentence was made by one olosho who claimed to be a graduate. grin
Even though I'm not on nairaland to teach basic English which is not even my field of training, I have no choice but to help. First, the abstract noun 'motherhood' is more appropriate here okay? Secondly, u don't have to bring it to the bare that u failed biology cos, based on ur lamentation, O'Level was a serious issue. Women don't ovulate at 7 let alone conceiving. grin. Biology =F9 grin
Imagine F9 in Biology and English for a woman. grin. Gradually, u may keep updating the forum on the subjects that actually proved stubborn at O'Level...
Me, push for ur ban? Kiokiokiokiokiokiokio grin What an insult? When I was anxiously waiting for response to work with? grin
The only thing that can save u is just think of how to arrange for my ban in which case as soon as the ban expires, I will come back and still tell u the gospel truth grin
Funny how one olosho who was chased away from Ladin Makole and has graduated to brothel keeper in Lagos is boasting of salary. U think anybody is interested in that kind of salary? Olosho claiming level since BC grin
Gerarahia, monkey, shegiya, yar banza, yar iska karuwar banza, innyamira kowai. Moving about with dry poo in their anus and dress like one possessed marine babies and begin to walk like tolotolo forming one European accent that makes them neither Americans nor Africans but very funny and stupid imitators and they want their baboons to take them serious grin
Old age is a serious problem. Monkey is a better specie than u in the primate family grin. Wawiya.
Re: Toddlers Brutalized By Stepmother In Kaduna (photos) by glossy6(f): 9:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
kabrud:

Wow, what an attempt? But u know what, I still rate the monkey better. grin
Hehehe grin Now let me present ur score sheet.
U don't know I was banned? hehehehe, a liar must be on this moniker, kikikikiki grin Anyway, I was banned and re-banned; courtesy ur arrangement with ur fellow donkey who called itself greenblack or something close to that. grin ...Salary hitting account? hehehe grin still wondering when the tiger has to prove its tigritis b4 the antelopes. ..
Well I don't brag about status on social media cos I can't imagine myself in argument with one destitute from the dirtiest slum of Lagos, can't u figure this out?
Anyway, maybe one olosho just gat to support the leaking and smelly punna in one pure water coy cos I can't remember when last fed govt paid on the stated date except 4 private and crawling firms. grin. And besides, it is better to allow the economic disadvantaged and poverty stricken destitutes suffering from justified inferiority complex to create impression of how they want to be viewed. Who gives a fuc*k?
Being a university graduate? hehehe cheesy, who is still talking of first degree? Well I don't brag status on social media. grin
"forced coercion into mother" this sentence was made by one olosho who claimed to be a graduate. grin
Even though I'm not on nairaland to teach basic English which is not even my field of training, I have no choice but to help. First, the abstract noun 'motherhood' is more appropriate here okay? Secondly, u don't have to bring it to the bare that u failed biology cos, based on ur lamentation, O'Level was a serious issue. Women don't ovulate at 7 let alone conceiving. grin. Biology =F9 grin
Imagine F9 in Biology and English for a woman. grin. Gradually, u may keep updating the forum on the subjects that actually proved stubborn at O'Level...
Me, push for ur ban? Kiokiokiokiokiokiokio grin What an insult? When I was anxiously waiting for response to work with? grin
The only thing that can save u is just think of how to arrange for my ban in which case as soon as the ban expires, I will come back and still tell u the gospel truth grin
Funny how one olosho who was chased away from Ladin Makole and has graduated to brothel keeper in Lagos is boasting of salary. U think anybody is interested in that kind of salary? Olosho claiming level since BC grin
Gerarahia, monkey, shegiya, yar banza, yar iska karuwar banza, innyamira kowai. Moving about with dry poo in their anus and dress like one possessed marine babies and begin to walk like tolotolo forming one European accent that makes them neither Americans nor Africans but very funny and stupid imitators and they want their baboons to take them serious grin
Old age is a serious problem. Monkey is a better specie than u in the primate family grin. Wawiya.

Just one sentence for you

uwa daya uba goma
Re: Toddlers Brutalized By Stepmother In Kaduna (photos) by kabrud: 9:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
glossy6:

Just one sentence for you

uwa daya uba goma
The performance is even getting poorer grin Is this all u can come up with? grin Is that what u learnt from Ladin Makole? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Slumps And Dies During Heated Argument In Kwara / 2 Nigeria Men Jailed For Swindling Victims Out Of £674,000 In Online Dating Scam / Kidnappers On Rampage In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.