Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents (53137 Views)

Army Inflict Heavy Damage On Boko Haram As Insurgents Flee,abandon Weapons(pics) / I Can Confirm That Original Shekau Was Killed, 2nd Shekau Killed- General Irabor / Watch The Airstrike That Wounded Boko Haram's Shekau...!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 23, 2016

The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has released another video, showing itslatest operation in the northeast where it fatally wounded Abubakar Shekau, leader of Boko Haram.

The video, which was released after the Nigerian military claimed 300 insurgents were killed, is a follow-up to the one detailing how insurgents were monitored by the military.

Images from the video show some firepower, but not much of graphic realities to confirm how many people were killed in the attack.

The video does not show Shekau, or any other Boko Haram commander to be “fatally wounded”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unDoTAHXj64

https://www.thecable.ng/video-the-air-strikes-that-wounded-shekau-killed-300-insurgents?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C1190421924

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
Sorry, My browser wasn't able to source the URL of the video, maybe Lalasticlala will help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
The video does not show Shekau, or any other Boko Haram commander to be “fatally wounded”.

APC propaganda at work again gringrin

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by TechRev: 6:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
Who counted the dead? Who saw shekau mortally wounded?

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 23, 2016
Please, anyone that can access the url of the video by following the source of this news can help post it here.
Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
TechRev:
Who counted the dead? Who saw shekau mortally wounded?
and why is it always a round number? APC should stop lying even for once.

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by HALIX16: 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2016
Unbelievable.

Just 2 weeks ago, they told us the man was truly dead... Now injured?

The dead injured?

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by TheTrueSeeker: 6:44pm On Aug 23, 2016
Watch the Airstrike that wounded Shekua

Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by Tallesty1(m): 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2016
blueto:

APC propaganda at work again gringrin
APC is propaganda

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by mytime24(f): 7:14pm On Aug 23, 2016
How many times dis man go die sef

Una too dey lie angry

22 Likes

Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by Lighthouseman: 7:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
This movie apc started, they don't know how to end it.
Look at the coincidence
Shekau puts up a video that the girls are being bombed, bbog goes on a protest accusing the president of doing nothing...
Naf jets bombs some mud houses without clear pictures telling us the boss is fatally injured.
I pity oby who was not among the cast but found her way into the movie... She can't back out because the audience like her performance and she is now a celeb by accident.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 23, 2016
TheTrueSeeker:
Watch the Airstrike that wounded Shekua

Thanks Man.
Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by olafum1(m): 7:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
If he is really there, why didn't they send ground troops to kill or capture him?

Yeye people

13 Likes

Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by tollytexy(m): 7:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
Exact 300?? So the NA came down to count the deceased insurgencies ?? You people are madddddddddddd!

10 Likes

Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by Oasis007(m): 7:57pm On Aug 23, 2016
undecided

Seems I was watching a Game on SEGA!
I was expecting an Aerial View like in Jack Bauer 24 Seasonal Film!

Just wasted my MB for nothing! Thank God the Graphics are poor, it only cost me little MB!

Meanwhile..... Kudos to NAF, Navy and the Army, I wish them success against the Insurgents and Terrorists (masquerading as Militants)!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by Rikidony(m): 7:57pm On Aug 23, 2016
God bless the Nigerian military but I doubt the numbers though.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by Angelparadise: 8:20pm On Aug 23, 2016
This is a welcome development all Nigerians have been waiting for and let the Nigerian securities beam their search lights on those terrorists in disguise killing their fellow for blasphemy because they have killing people for religious reason as boko haram are doing .

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by CSTR13: 8:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
Not bad actually for a third world hell-hole.
This is one of the reasons why american weapons are superior to anything else on the planet- the graphics and definition are superior to any of these russian junks.

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by Dexema(m): 8:45pm On Aug 23, 2016
This is one of the reasons government always wins at the end of the day, I pity the boko haram dudes and scavengers, they have forced the hand of the government to start using air strikes, things would be very bloody for these criminals in the coming months.

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by Davash222(m): 8:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
This news is dead on arrival.. We cant take it!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by tempest01(m): 9:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
i can see shekau holding his shoulder...running away. while the army looks on!

Jokers.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by thundabot(f): 9:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
MTCHWWWWWW

5 Likes

Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by SmartMugu: 9:57pm On Aug 23, 2016
Hope the Chibok girls weren't killed in the process.
Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 23, 2016
Wow wow Wow wow wow oooo

Since I dey play Merrybet today is the best day of my life. Out of 9 slips 7 entered

Dancing Shakitibobo smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by henrydadon(m): 10:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
How many times will they kill this guy

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by Smily202(m): 10:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
G
Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
Dats all.
No further comment .

At best this is a 2D reality video, and could easily pass for a weather forecast if you didn't see the title.
I can create something better than this with my laptop, with 3D effect.
Like seriously, if you haven't already clicked the link, pls don't. It's a needless waste of Mb.
Last last, weldone to our military, buh don't let the APC propaganda influence your inactions.

9 Likes

Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
HOW DID THEY KNEW THAT IT WAS SHEKAU. ITS LIKE THEY KNEW WHERE SHEKAU WAS ALL THIS WHILE.

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by nurez305(m): 10:33pm On Aug 23, 2016
What nigeria doesn't know is that, all boko haram member are shekau.... simple
Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by justicejay(m): 10:33pm On Aug 23, 2016
Where is shekau?

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: The Air Strikes That Wounded Shekau, Killed 300 Insurgents by biznessben(m): 10:33pm On Aug 23, 2016
Lies lies lies,just recently the military said "their airstrikes will leave victims into pieces just like the suicide bombers are destroyed into parts" so how come only the shoulder of Shekau was affected
grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media / Rufai Oseni Posted A Pic Of Lagos Without A Caption, APC Supporters Blasted Him / You Demoted Me, Tinubu Accuses Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.