Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Make Money With Condemned Computer And Phone Parts - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Make Money With Condemned Computer And Phone Parts (1958 Views)

10 Ways To Protect Your Computer And Phone From Being Hacked / 19 Acronyms All Computer And Phone Owners Must Know The Full Meaning / Please Help! My Computer And Phone USB Are Not Connecting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money With Condemned Computer And Phone Parts by fidelism: 6:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
We are interested in buying condemned computer boards, condemned Laptop batteries, condemned Phone panels
Other items include condemned hard disks, add on cards, power packs, ups battery all condemned.
We need them in large quantities for recycling.
If you have them in a large quantities or know of someone who has, let's know.

1 Like

Re: Make Money With Condemned Computer And Phone Parts by uchebest2006(m): 7:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
Op,where is ya location in Nigeria?
Re: Make Money With Condemned Computer And Phone Parts by fidelism: 9:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
uchebest2006:
Op,where is ya location in Nigeria?

LAGOS. We give preference to sellers in Lagos and environs for now
Re: Make Money With Condemned Computer And Phone Parts by fidelism: 9:05am On Aug 24, 2016
If you are in Lagos, a board could be bought as high as 500 NGN
Re: Make Money With Condemned Computer And Phone Parts by fidelism: 2:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
Re: Make Money With Condemned Computer And Phone Parts by fidelism: 11:56am On Aug 30, 2016
THANK YOU ALL FOR YESTERDAY'S DEALS, INQUIRIES AND LEADS. I HOPE TO STILL GET MORE FROM YOU ALL.

Re: Make Money With Condemned Computer And Phone Parts by fidelism: 1:11pm On Aug 31, 2016
Hello all,
Some among prospective customer have computers that have usable parts. Some of these computers might have a serious damaged part that may prompt user to wanna sell it.
Pls, not that I am not interest in any usable or working part of computers. Only permanently and un-reparable parts and as such, the price is not as high as usable parts.
Thank you all and I look forward to more business relationships
Re: Make Money With Condemned Computer And Phone Parts by ewaalo(m): 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
Whatsapp me please I get them as much u want ,I have phone panels n computer panels DVD, etc. 08075674572

(1) (Reply)

Caution: Use Of Proxy To Bypass Browsing Restrictions / ***Dell Vostro V130 Ultrabook For Less That NGN 60,000 / Mint Slim Acer Aspire 3 I5 10th Gen 8gram 256 SSD SOLD SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.